Monster High ~*.Four Kingdoms.*~ (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:06AM
The Four Kingdoms (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)  

Okay Hey and welcome to my new Monster High Roleplay . 

This one is a medieval Roleplay and one which there are 4 kingdoms which I will outline on here lower and the cannon characters plus OC's that I will except may RP in.

Each Kingdom will have a castle with a Prince a Princess or maybe even both :D  and some other castle jobs too !

So I guess first of all is the Kingdom's outlines so her we go 

(I will update and edit them as we progress :) )

Kingdom of Asirennon

Princess~ Princessesa Abeigal Bomidable III ( Abbey Bomidable Rped by~Miss Ice Queen)

Lord~

Lady~

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of Messges~Ghoulilliana Yelps (Ghoulia Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Manuel (Manny) Taur (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.C.A Cupid (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Servants/Serifs

1.Andy Beast (Rped by xMiss-IceQueen) 

Knights~

1.Heath Burns (Rped by Hello_KittyLove) 

2.Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch (Rped by Hello_KittyLove)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Ocedeican 

Prince~Sir Gillington Webber( Gil Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Princess~ Princess Lagoonelle Blue(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~ Lady Cleopatra (Cleo) de Nile (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of  Messages ~ Jackson Jekyll 11 ( Rped by
xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Deuce Gorgon (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Venus Mcflytrap (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Draculaura (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1. Roberto (Robecca , she has disguised herself as a guy to be a knight  )  Steam (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Veraletta ~

Princess~Spectra Vondergiest (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~Fecicila 'Frankie' Stein( Frankie Stein Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~Invisi-Billy(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~ Gorey Fangtell (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Head Guard~ Head Guard Wolf (Clawd Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Maids~

1.Clawdeenia Wolf (Clawdeen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

2. Howleenia Wolf (Howleen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

3.Rochelle Goyle (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

4.Operella (Operetta) Phantom (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1.Romulus (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Slaves~

1.Baxter Haunts ( Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Bram DeVein (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Kingdom of Barcelina 

Princess~ Toraleiantte Stripe (Toralei Stripe Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Lord~

Lady~Nefertiti (Nefera) de Nile ( Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Jester~Drake Haunts (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~

Head Guard~Valentine Pire (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Meowlodette (Meowlody  Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2. Purrsanne (Purrsephone Rped by HelloKitty_Love) 

Servants/Serifs

1.Scarah Screams (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Knights~

Slaves~

Okay that is it and just sign up with your characters when you are ready to go and we will start the RP :D.

Invited to Rp-HelloKitty_Love

Excepted OC 's List ~ Baxter and Drake Haunts .
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 01:35AM

Monster High 345 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 345

een jaar geleden HelloKitty_Love said…
zzz
"Have you seen yourself lately? Your ho- I mean your beautiful." Heath smiled as he gazed into her violet eyes "And have a nice day Princessa Abegial." he chuckled at the last part.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled back at her as he gazed into her green-blue eyes "Good choice my lady." he nodded as he started walking hand in hand with her.
~~
Meowlodette nodded "No problem. It is a part of my job anyways." she smiled as she started walking Toralei back to her chamber.
een jaar geleden xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abegial nodding slightly blushing " Well I thank you for both the complement and the wishing" she told him as she suddenly found herself gazing back into Heath's amber eyes that were seemingly attracted and stalking her violet ones and took a step even closer to him .
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed "Why Thank you for praising me" she giggled plafully still trying to find his eyes through his shaded sunglasses hidden from her.
~~~
"Well you do a wonderful job Meowlodette" Toralei complemented her maid as she walked back with her.
Heath smirked at her as he noticed Abegial step forward "Your welcome. Shouldn't a knight be able to kiss up to the princess?" he chuckled as he got even closer to her "You know I kind of can not stop my self from getting closer to you."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled in amusement "Your welcome. It's nice to praise such a beautiful and talented ghoul much like yourself. " he beamed at the last part "I kind of notice you gazing into my glasses." he chuckled "I wish I could show you my eyes, but I just can't." he sighed.
~~
Meowlodette smiled at the praise "Thank you your highness." she nodded as she soon entered the chamber.
Abegial smiled as she rolled her eyes plafully chuckling " I guess so but I like my kingdom to be different than the others" she told him as she started gazing again "and to your second subject " she said "I do not think I can stop either for some reason" she said slighty nervous as she took another step closer to him still looking at him and mostly his face which was directly infront of her.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded understandingly "I know " she sighed as she grazed her hands around the shades carefully not to knock them off. "I just wish there was one way where I could finally see them" she told him " I bet they are amazingly gouregeous" she told Deuce.
~~~
Toralei nodded as she followed her "Now we may lay out my attire". She told Meowlodette.
"So I assume your the differnt type now?" Heath rolled his eyes "Thats sort of new." he chuckled as he avoided getting lost in her eyes. "I love the feeling, but we just can not. It's taboo." he sighed as he pulled away from her "I will see you in the courtyard for training."
~~
Deuce nodded sighing "I wish I could show you, with out harming you." he sighed "I would never want to hurt such a flawless, sweet, beautiful, and amazing ghoul."
~~
Meowlodette nodded "This is my favorite part." she squealed in excietement.
Abegail sighed back knowing this was extremeley wrong in the kingdom and as forbidden as killing someone in the kingdom. She nodded at Heath "So will I for you If I arrive first I will see you in about five minutes " she told him firmly " and I order you to forget what had just happend " she told him sadly as she ran up the stairs to get away from him and get dressed but it was mostly the first ordeal.
~~~
Lady Cleo giggled as he cheeks started to turn reader to all the complements the Head Gurad was giving her " I wish their was a way" she sighed "I would love to draw you sometime" she beamed " Without the pesky glasses" she told him smiling.
~~~
Toralei beamed also as she sat down waiting for the millions of choices to appear before her.
"What makes you think you will be there first princess?" Heath smirked "Your gtting a bit cocky and overconfident today. I am not sure that you could beat my level of pride, and cockyness."
~~
"Well I would be happy to be your muse." Deuce chuckled ad he smiled back down at Lady Cleo "And back to your glasses comment, I would not consider them pesky. More like life savers, I would not want everyone I look at to be stoned." he sighed "Especially not you."
~~
Meowlodette came back with 7 different gowns for Toralei to choose from. "Here you go your royal highness."
Abegail quickly poked her head out from the corner as she smirked towards Knight Burns " I think I just have a royal feeling about it" she snickered as she playfully winked at him "and no one can over power the princess in anything " she told him still smirking as she headed up the stairs leaving him there. She ran to her room as she got out her fencing outfit which was a tight black suit with black leather boots . She grabbed her sword and headed towards the garden hoping to win.
~~~
Lady Cleo looked at him sadly as she traced the side of his face down with her hand "I wish you didn't have to have them ." she sighed "I wish your eyes were normal and not being able to hurt everyone in your path , but your not a destructive being" Lady Cleo told him smiling "You will always be something more to me Deuce and I promise if you ever do hurt me accidentally , I really would not care because I know you did not mean such a thing" she told him as she wrapped her tan arms around him giving him a warm hug.
~~~
"Hmm I'm thinking either the red one, the orange one, or the green one "Toralei told Meowlodette "Which do you like the most?" she asked her loyal maid.
Knight Burns rolled his eyes as he started walking up the stairs after Princess Abegial left. He soon headedback to the knight's cabins and changed into his training oufit. Then he started heading over to the courtyard with his newly sharpened sword.
~~
Head guard Gorgon beamed at himself being mentioned informally as he wrapped his muscular arms around Lady Cleo hugging her back "I know Cleo, I wish that we could just gaze into each other's eyes just to see what happens." he sighed "And I'm glad that you would not get mad at me for stoning you. Now I know that I can always come to you for comfort." he smiled.
~~
"I would have to say that I adore the red one." Meowlodette beamed holding it up "Red is such a lovely color. Symbolizing passion, evil, and best of all, drawn blood."
Abeigal soon arrived at the courtyard seeing as no one was there yet and smirked proudly laying her sword down carefully she started to stretch to warm up waiting for Knight Burns to arrive.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed back blushing "You may always count on me no matter what" she told him her blue-green eyes shining with happiness and delight. "and I too would just love to gaze even If it did hurt me" she sighed " It would be worth it , I bet they are beautiful" she told Deuce.
~~~
Toralei smirked at the last subject to the lovely red dress. "Red it shall be"she smirked " and it will be the color of what I see tonight flowing out of the other Kingdom's royals" she said proudly laughing evilly.
Knight Burns proudly held up his sharpened, and polished sword as he soon arrived to the courtyard. "Good afternoon your highness." he smirked as he playfully winked at her. "So shall we get started with a few pre-practice routines?"
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled down at her "Well I'm glad that I can trust you." he beamed as he stroked her cheek "All I want to do right now is just to look deeply into your teal eyes, watch how the light reflects and combines with the colorful hues of your eyes, and fall in love with you all over again."
~~
Meowlodtte snickered "Everyone will be seeing red, but only you will get to be the one laughing over their cries of sorrow and misery." she chuckled evilly "and now I can definativeley gurantee that your militia will not fail you."
Abegial smirked as she saw Knight Burns "Hello" she greeted him giving him a slight nod. "I was just streching before I wanted to do a few rounds with you" she told him looking up at him.
~~~
Lady Cleo was stunded as her eyes widened to the Head Guard. "Y-your In love with me" she gasped stuttering over what words just flowed out of his mouth. Cleo beamed swooning slightly just to the thought of him as she bit her lip flirty smiling up at him.
~~~
Toralei smirked nodding "I can not wait to hear their screams and cries for them to be spared" she chuckled "It will be my greatest pleasure to kill each and every one of them."
Knight burns nodded smirking "You can definativeley do some stretches. Especially infront of me, now go ahead princess and make my day." he chuckled.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon gave her a slight and casual nod "Yes, I have always been in love with you. Cleopatra de Nile." he smiled as he beamed down at the blushing beauty "I have always tried my best to impess you, and to stand out from everyone in the castle." he admitted as he slowly pulled her closer to him.
~~
"I could already imagine their shocked and afraid expressions." Meowlodette smirked "Tonight is going to be a wonderful night for your powerful kingdom. After our victory we shall have a feast of a thousand suppers."
Abeigal rolled her violet eyes as she continued to stretch infront of him. "This good enough for you" She scoffed to him slightly smirking as she bent fully over streching her arms between her legs foreword.
~~~
Lady Cleo stood fanning herself Completley flushed looking up at the Head Guard. "I have loved you too" she admitted "I just thought that you would never feel the same way about me in a million years" she sighed as she got closer to him wrapping her bronze tan arms around his neck smiling and looking into his eyes.
~~~
"Yes and I will soon take over all the kingdoms" Toralei beamed as she thought for a moment "You know what would be more fun, keeping all the royals as slaves" she laughed thinking of it "They can finally be at the rank they deserve."
Knight Burns grinned darkly as he looked over at her "Oh I think I might need to see some more Abegial. I do not think you are reaching the proper stretching requirements." he chuckledNot drop and give me all you got."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed as he put his hands on her waist "I have always thought that way about you. How someone as beautiful and high in ranking could ever fall for a Head Guard like me. Thats all I am to everyone else, a guard, but to you I'm so much more. I love that feeling Cleo."
~~
Meowlodette nodded "And I would love to see them all serving us instead of everyone prefering them over us." she hissed "Yes. Now I would love to have them be our serva- or should I agree with slaves." she smirked "Now thats a thought in my head that I will never forget."
Abegail rolled her eyes as she though of something interesting as she smirked back up at him "Oh apparently I am not" she said to him " Maybe you should show me the proper way by guiding me downward with your hands" she told him "It would help me to know such things for my training " she told him innocently.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "I love it that I do make you feel special as the same way you do to me." she told him smiling "To most I am just a lady but you treat me like a princess" she told him beaming "I do enjoy that feeling also" she told him as she leaned up towards his face.
~~~
Toralei nodded "I would just love to see them suffer and tourcher instead of me slashing them with one blow " she hissed to Meowlodette.
Knight Burns smiply shook his head "No I should not. It is better for one to learn in their own instead of just watching. People learn from doing Abegial." he smirked "Now as your coach, drop and give me more bends."
~~
"Well it is an honor just to make such a deserving ghoul feel like a princess." Head Guard Gorgon smiled "Because you will always be a princess to me, and you will always be mine." he smirked as he leant down lower to her as he gently pressed his lips to her soft, and full lips.
~~
Meowlodette nodded "I agree. Keep them as slaves, killing them would be just too easy then to have them doing ridiculous and risky duties."
Abegial rolled her eyes as she streched upwards again and downwards trying to go farther each time and trying to touch her forehead to the ground in front of her as she continued with his commands. Soon she was on her last bend as she took her time on this one bending down slowly maybe to enhance Knight Burns's pleasure in watching her.
~~~
Cleo nodded to his statements as she moaned in pleasure and shock when his lips touched her's as she started to kiss him fervently not wanting to part from him and his sweet tasting lips.
~~~
Toralei nodded "I know its like a precious little fun game" she smirked "except they play with their lives " she chuckled darkly.
Knight Burns smirked darkly as he peeked over at Abegial's bottom region as she took the long and slow bend down to the ground. "Ooh you see now your getting the hang of it." he winked "But I think that you should do a few more just so I can be sure. A good routine starts off with a perfectly stretched body. "
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled ad he kissed her softly and passionateley, can't believing that Lady Cleo was finally his in all of the time that he has loved her. He gently held her close to him as he moved a strand of hair from her beautiful and perfectly tanned face.
~~
Meowlodette snickered "Yes, now I love how you are thinking Princess." she smirked "Seeing them suffer is more than we could ever ask for."
Abegial knew what the knight was doing but for this once she let him have his satisfaction. " Well I guess so" Abegial told him smirking as she bent down in the same slow way she had done before when she did catch him staring at her bottom region . She then held her pose for a few moments while down.
~~~
Lady Cleo blushed as she kept on kissing him as her heart fluttered with glee. "I can't believe this is happening " she told him " It's unbelievable " she giggled to him while still wanting to kiss him.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes and now they will all obey me" she smirked " and I will no longer have to do things myself"
zzz
"Now that is really nice princess." Knight Burns smirked as he referred to her bottom region "I like that a lot, are you sure that you are not trained in absolute seduction?" he chuckled as he grinned down.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon nodded as he agreed with her "I feel the same way. I never thought that both of us could ever be together, here, alone." he smiled as he gazed into her eyes through his dark lenses as he gave her a quick and final kiss "Now I guess we should start heading over to the workshop."
~~
Meowlodtte scoffed rolling her eyes "You think that you do everything here?" she hissed "Are you forgetting the fact that my sister and I have been faithfully and loyally serving you."
Abeigal smirked as she bent back up "Nope I'm positive in that" she told him smirking "Oh and Knight Burns I do not like people staring at my butt" she told him slightly laughing as she sat on the grass " Now I believe it is your turn" she told him smirking.
~~~
"Yes I totally forgot" Lady Cleo giggled as she latched onto his arm again ready to walk with h towards the workshop to deliver the designs.
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes "I ment the ruling thing" she said to Meowlodette smirking .
zzz
Knight Burns shook his head "No I already did my stretches in the knights' quarters." he lied "Now I think that we should get started on a few simple routines."
~~
Head Gurad Gorgon buckled as he latched arms with her "Oh do not worry. At least everyone else will not get the chance to know or find out. To their concern we are only delivering designs."
~~
Meowldette nodded "Oh now I understand" she giggled nervously "Sorry your highness, please spare my life." she begeed as she bowed down.
Abegial rolled her eyes knowing he was lying but decided to just let him out of it. "Okay then" Abegial told him smirking as she decided to show off a bit by picking up her sword by the tip throwing it in the air and catching it on with the handle. "Teach me master" she said smirking .
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Yes and that will be the only thing that I will reveal back to Princess Lagoonelle." Cleo told him "At least she is more reasonable than the other Kingdom's royals" Cleo sighed in relief slightly laughing as she continued to walk along side the Head Guard.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she looked down at her "I will think about it" she said firmly to the maid.
BUMP
Knight Burns smirked at Abegial "Nice going with the sword trick there." he chuckled "But I might need someone to teach me how to get amazingly suave and sleek moves like you. Instead of me teaching you the way around a sword, but it seems like you already know more then enough"
~~
"Good." Head Guard Gorgon nodded "Our relationship getting around the castle might cause some speculation and alot of commotion." he smirked as he chuckled. "And I guess we are lucky that Lagoonelle is our princess, she is more approving of everything."
~~
Meowlodette quickly nodded in fear "Yes your highness. I will regret the mistake that I have made."
last edited een jaar geleden
Abegial smirked "That was what I was planning on" she told Knight Burns smirking "But I do need one thing from you" she told him intently as she looked up at him smiling sheepishly embarrassed slightly that she needed things from other monsters.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Yes but no matter what anyone says Deuce" she td him smiling "I will always want to be with you and I still will be even if the kingdom should not approve" she told him nodding firmly.
~~~
"Good" Toralei said her eyes narrowing "Now I may request my face done and other sorts of accessories to my outfit" she told Meowlody.
Knight Burns smirked down at her with pride "What is it that you may need, Abegial?" he grinned darkly as he scanned her body up and down with his ambitious amber eyes.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed at Lady Cleo as she finished talking "Wow, now that makes me proud just to be here with you." he smiled down at her "And if the kingdom does not approve, Then i guess that we will have to run away and start over. Together, where we will have each other."
~~
"Yes your highness." Meowlodette nodded as she looked through Toralei's jewelry box looking for the perfect accessory.
Abbey bit her lip as she sighed "I need you to help me learn how to rule " she tol him " I was not ment to be princess anyway ." she told him " and with you ruling and confident cocky attitude I knew you could help .". She told him " Will you accept my offer? I will train you as a knight and you teach me the way of a ruler". She asked him.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Yes I would leave my kingdom for you" she said beaming "and we could live together in another land away from here" she said smiling jut thinking of it.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she checked herself out in the mirror making poses while waiting for her accesories.
Knight Burns nodded slowly "I guess I could teach you, nut I am pretty much just a knight." he shrugged "But everyone has a purpose. You may not think that you are fit for being a princess but you might surprise yourself." he sighed "Because I definitively do not think I deserve the title of a knight."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon slightly smirked "I would for you also." He sighed as he gazed off into the sky "No matter where we end up I will still be happy to be with you."
~~
Meowlodette brought over a few different necklaces and earrings for Toralei to choose from.
Abeigal sighed "You do not get it". She told him " I act more like a knight than you and you act more like a ruler than me you see?" she asked him "It is like our roles are switched " she explained "and Knight Burns you do not earn the title of a knight you earn the title of a great King" she told him beaming.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded as she looked up with him as snuggled into his well armored chest "I know you would protect me wherever we would go" she told him beaming " and I would stand by your side always ."
~~~
"Show me all the red ones" Toralei commanded Meowlodette.
"Ok now I understand now that you have explained it to me." Knight Burns chuckled "But then again what can we do about this role reversal thing?" he sighed "And about your last comment, thank you. I feel honored and loved for being mentioned as a king."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon smiled as he wrapped his arms around her "Always. A true man always protects his lady, with dignity and pride." he beamed proudly "And trust me, I will always be with you no matter what."
~~
Meowlodette sighed as she went back to the jewelry box and came back with all of the red jewelry "Here you go your highness."
Abegail smiled "That was my plan from the beginning " she smirked " I will teach you how to be better knight you teach me how to be a better ruler" she explained to him " So will you help me ?" she asked him as she leaned into him pleading.
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled "And I will always be proud of having you there" she told him as he eyes widened looking up at the sky "We are so late to the shop" she told him panicking as she grabbed his hand and started running towards the shop.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she picked out a ruby necklace and same colored brackets and earings from the box "Thank you Meowlodette" she smirked proudly .
Knight Burns nodded smirking "A plan? You are a clever and plotting little princess aren't you?" he grinned "I will definitively teach you how to be more like me now." he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon gasped as he started running next to her "I guess we should of went with carriage then my lady." he chuckled as he continued running along side of her.
~~
Meowlodette nodded after the praise as she set the jewelry box down on the vanity.
last edited een jaar geleden
Abeigal nodded as she beamed " Oh thank you Knight Burns very much." she told him " I would do anything to repay you with favor" she told him nodding as she stood next to him smiling as If a big relief was just given to her .
~~~
Lady Cleo shook her head laughing "I do not think so for I am having so much fun" she told him laughing as she ran letting the breeze hit her. The shop soon appered still a ways ahead as she smiled holding her dress while running next to the Head Guard giggling.
~~~
Toralei Finshed by putting a of her jewelry on . "How do I look" she asked the maid curiously.
Knight Burns smirked darkly at Abegial "So are you saying that you would give me any favor?" he smirked as he tapped his finger to his chin "Because I can think of a few things that you could do for me, as a favor."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon laughed as he looked over at Lady Cleo "I happen to agree my lady." he chuckled with the wind blowing through his snake-like hair "And may I say that running through the breeze is a very good look for you."
~~
Meowlodette beamed as she turned to Toralei "You look wonderful." she smiled "Simply stunning and dressed for the occasion."
Abeigal smiled nodding not getting what Knight Burns was going for. " Yes any favor you may wish". She told him firmly " I would love to do it for you". She told him smiling "I really do owe you one Knight"
~~~
Lady Cleo giggled as she ran closer to the shop "Why thank you Deuce". She beamed . "I also do like te wind on you too" she told him laughing.
~~~
Toralei nodded as she smiled to Meowlodette "Then for your help today and on such a wonderful occasion I give you access to my closet" she told her .
Knight Burns chuckled as he put his hands on her hips "Then I hope you do not have anything planned for tonight." he smirked "Because i would love doing it to you as much as you would for me."
~~
"Thank you." Head Guard Deuce playfully winked at her "But I think the wind looks so much better on you, your pretty blue eyes match it so well."
~~
Meowlodette gasped in surprise "Really your highness?" she she beamed "That is like amazing, thank you."
Abegail watched his hands as she looked up at him slightly confused "What are you requesting?" she asked him her eyes narrowing towards him . She kept trying to figure it out in her mind.
~~~
Lady Cleo giggled as she finally reached the shop "Well thanks" she giggled fipping her hair playfully towards him. "I guess we should go in" she giggled as she knocked on the door.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes go have an adventure" she told her smiling.
"You know what I want Princess." Knight Burns smirked lustfully into her eyes "I would like a nice and wonderful favor done for me. A sexual healing."
~~
"Your welcome, anything to make my lady feel wonderful." Head Guard Gorgon smiled as he started walking in the shop with Lady Cleo.
~~
Meowlodette squealed in excitement "Oh thank you very much. You are amazingly kind in some ways."
Abeigal's violet eyes widened in shock as she stepped away from him "I am sorry Knight Burns but I just can not". She told him sighing " It would be against all my ethics and my code and my laws " she told him biting her lip "This just can not be done". She told him .
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled as she entered the shop "Is anyone here?" she called out as she looked at Deuce in confusion as she waited patiently for an answer hopefully from the seamstress.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes but this is just for the occasion remember that" she tofl Meowlodette firmly .
Knight Burns scoffed as Abegial pulled away from him "But you offered me a favor remember? And you also said that you would love to do it for me did you not?" He narrowed his eyes at her "Did you also forget that you owe me one for teaching you how to be more ruling and powerful?"
~~
Head Guard Gorgon raised an eyebrow as he glanced around "I do not think anyone is here right now." he sighed "Maybe it is closing time for all the shops in the village." he shrugged as he kept looking around for the shop owner.
~~
Meowlodette nodded as she agreed with Toralei "Ok then I guess that i will remind myself that this i s a one time thing."
"I did not know my such favors would be letting you have advantage over me and being able to do things to my body" Abeigal told him as she looked at him in disbelief that he would suggest such a thing " I mean there is nothing romantic between us and I bet if you touched your lips to mine I would feel nothing" she said to him putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.
~~~
"Oh No we missed it"Lady Cleo sighed as she put the designs in the check box for the later time tonight when the seamstress will check her plans. "I guess this will have to do" she told him standing near the box.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes so have as much fun as you can". She wished her maid.
"You know what, whatever. I'll just go ahead and teach you and you don't have to give me any favors." Knight Burns rolled his eyes "Lets just go ahead and start with the training. Its not like that i would ever kiss you." he told her as he shook her hand off of his shoulder as he got his sword ready.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon wrapped his arm around Lady Cleo in sympathy "Its okay." he told her with a calm, and cool smile "Is there anything or anywhere that I can take you to make you feel better? Do not worry because i will go ahead and do it."
~~
Meowlodette beamed as she started to head over to the closet as she browsed around for the perfect gown for tonight.
Abegial sighed in relief as she beamed backing away from him. "Thank you for letting me go on my words this time." she told Knight Burns as she took up her sword again . "And I sat that the last thing would be best the way you put it." she told him . She then got into her postion as she pointed her sword at him "Now give me all you have" she told him smirking.
~~~
Lady Cleo shook her head "I just want to go back to the castle" she told him sighing "There is nothing else to do when I have failed" she said to the Head Guard as she laid her head upon his shoulder letting a small tear slip down her cheek . "What if I am not fit to be a lady" she mumbled.
~~~
Toralei was still admiring herself in the mirror as she waited on Meowlodette.
"So are we just having a nice chat over tea or are we kinght training?" Knight Burns smirked back at Abegial as he poited his sword back at her. "And your welcome. The princess always gets what she wants does she not?"
~~
Head Guard Gorgon sighed as he wiped off her tear "You are fit to be a lady, you are even fit to be a princess." he smiled warmly "And you never failed anyone. Just admit to the princess that we arrived late."
~~
Meowlodette beamed as she came put wearing a long scarlet dress "How do I look?" she asked curiously.
" Hmm it does not matter I would do better than you at either" Abeigial chuckled as she lunged her sword quickly at him . "And yes the princess always does." she smirked at him as she let her sword tip hold up his chin.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "But do you think she will accept such terrible maintnece " she sighed "Now I think the banquet may have to be postponed for tomorrow" she told te Head Gurad "and Thanks for the princess comment." she giggled to him.
~~~
Toralei nodded in approval " You look wonderful" she told her " But I thought you would so go for a green" she chuckled.
"What a cocky little princess you are." Knight Burns smirked as he glanced down at the sword against his chin "But maybe, just maybe, princess will not get what she wants today." he grinned darkly as ducked away from the sword and stepped back from her.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon shrugged "I am not sure." he sighed "But she might. You are her lady, and she chose you out of everyone in the kingdom." he smiled down at her "And on the last subject, your welcome. You are my princess."
~~
Meowlodette shook her head "No I think you are confusing me with my sister." she giggled "But I absolutley love this dress on me."
Abegial rolled her eyes as she took a step forward again her sword still pointed at him now at his chest. " Hmm this might be interesting " she said to him smirking " and how would I not get what I want?" she asked him curiously still smirking at him.
~~~
Cleo smiled "Then I guess as an honest lady I will admit everything to Princess Lagoonelle.". She told him firmly as she then beamed giving him a hug "And Princess Cleo thanks you" she told him giggling.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Yes and I do not wear that one much at all so I guess I may let you keep it" she told her smiling "Maybe I should be slightly nice so I can let all my mean out tonight." she grinned.
Knight Burns smirked as he took his sword and tapped the other one off of his chest "I know something that you want right now, but bad news princess. You are not getting it tonight, or ever." he grinned as he took a few steps closer to her and he flipped his sword around his finger.
~~
"I guess honesty is the best way to go my lady." Head Guard Gorgpn nodded in approval as he hugged he back "And remeber that you will always be my Princess Cleo."
~~
Meowlodette beamed as she admired herself in the mirror "Oh thank you so much Toralei!" she squealed in excietement "You will not be sorry about this. And nice strategy about tonight." she smirked.