Monster High ~*.Four Kingdoms.*~ (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:06AM
The Four Kingdoms (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)  

Okay Hey and welcome to my new Monster High Roleplay . 

This one is a medieval Roleplay and one which there are 4 kingdoms which I will outline on here lower and the cannon characters plus OC's that I will except may RP in.

Each Kingdom will have a castle with a Prince a Princess or maybe even both :D  and some other castle jobs too !

So I guess first of all is the Kingdom's outlines so her we go 

(I will update and edit them as we progress :) )

Kingdom of Asirennon

Princess~ Princessesa Abeigal Bomidable III ( Abbey Bomidable Rped by~Miss Ice Queen)

Lord~

Lady~

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of Messges~Ghoulilliana Yelps (Ghoulia Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Manuel (Manny) Taur (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.C.A Cupid (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Servants/Serifs

1.Andy Beast (Rped by xMiss-IceQueen) 

Knights~

1.Heath Burns (Rped by Hello_KittyLove) 

2.Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch (Rped by Hello_KittyLove)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Ocedeican 

Prince~Sir Gillington Webber( Gil Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Princess~ Princess Lagoonelle Blue(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~ Lady Cleopatra (Cleo) de Nile (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of  Messages ~ Jackson Jekyll 11 ( Rped by
xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Deuce Gorgon (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Venus Mcflytrap (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Draculaura (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1. Roberto (Robecca , she has disguised herself as a guy to be a knight  )  Steam (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Veraletta ~

Princess~Spectra Vondergiest (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~Fecicila 'Frankie' Stein( Frankie Stein Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~Invisi-Billy(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~ Gorey Fangtell (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Head Guard~ Head Guard Wolf (Clawd Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Maids~

1.Clawdeenia Wolf (Clawdeen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

2. Howleenia Wolf (Howleen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

3.Rochelle Goyle (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

4.Operella (Operetta) Phantom (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1.Romulus (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Slaves~

1.Baxter Haunts ( Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Bram DeVein (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Kingdom of Barcelina 

Princess~ Toraleiantte Stripe (Toralei Stripe Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Lord~

Lady~Nefertiti (Nefera) de Nile ( Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Jester~Drake Haunts (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~

Head Guard~Valentine Pire (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Meowlodette (Meowlody  Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2. Purrsanne (Purrsephone Rped by HelloKitty_Love) 

Servants/Serifs

1.Scarah Screams (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Knights~

Slaves~

Okay that is it and just sign up with your characters when you are ready to go and we will start the RP :D.

Invited to Rp-HelloKitty_Love

Excepted OC 's List ~ Baxter and Drake Haunts .
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 01:35AM

Monster High 345 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 345

een jaar geleden xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abegial smiled blushing and nodding "It is okay as long as you forget what you had seen" she told Knight Burns firmly. She then smiled up at him as she let out a slight giggle "Yes I am very glad you stalked me" she told him laughing and looking into his eyes.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed "Well this really mean alot" she told Princesses Lagoonelle.
~~~
Toralei's eyed widened in shock as she slightly felt the urge to kiss him back and she countinued with it kissing him back gently hoping she was doing nothing wrong.
een jaar geleden HelloKitty_Love said…
Knight Burns nodded firmly to her commands "Yes my dear, I will forget everything that I have read." he assured her "And I am also a bit glad that I decided to stalk you." he chuckled "And it was my pleasure."
~~
Lagoonelle smiled nodding "Well I am very glad, keeping you both apart would just be cruel and unusual."
~~
Head Guard Pire smiled as he slowly pulled away from her "That was my theory." he smirked.
Abegial smiled giggling "Well I am very glad it was your pleasure" she told him beaming. "So what else did you have in mind about talking about?" Abegial asked him smiling up at him.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "I'm glad you understand " she beamed "It would be so cruel for me to live without him " she told Lagooonelle.
~~~
Toralei smirked back "Well you have the correct theory" she said to Head Guard Pire beaming.
Knight Burns chuckled "It was very much to my liking." He smirked "And I expected there to be less.talking but more of something else."
~~
Lagoonelle sighed "Of course I know how it feels dear." She told Lady Cleo "And I also know that it would be terrible to go on without your significant other."
~~
"I happen to have a great knoledge then." Head Guard Pire chuckled.
Abegial looked down blushing "Well then I guess we should engage in it." she told him slightly giggling as she still looked down slightly embaraased and nervous at the same time "I will try my um best " she told him knowing she had never done such a thing before.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Yes a very terrible thing " she sighed "and I will do my best to continue my duties also" she told the Princess.
~~~
Toralei blushed "Well I guess you sure do" she told him.
zzz
Knight Burns lighted up her chin" it's ok now don't worry." He assured her " And I'm sure you'll be more than good." He winked as he mounted on top of her.
~~
Lagoonelle nodded "I know dear. Just go ahead with it, you'll be fine. I will promise you that."
~~
Head guard Pire nodded " Yes so i am guessing that you might want to skip training now right?" He smirked.

Abegial bit her lip as she nervously gripped the sheets beside her still as stubborn as always not believing Knight Burns. "Okay " she said shakly "Jusrt start doing it I want pain to be over if it comes" she said again at least slightly firmer than the last thing she said.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded as she curtsied to Princesses Lagoonelle . "Well I really do appreciate your descision and all of your words of advice" she told her smiling and then she smiled back up at Deuce beaming.
~~~
"Um" Toralei said nervously taking a gulp. "I am not sure if we should do that Head Guard" she told him sighing.
zzz
Knight Burns smirked darkly as he pulled himself onto Abegial "Whatever you need tonight you will get it from me." He whispered heavily into very ear as he started to thrust fastly into her.
~~
Head Guard Gorgon nodded " Yes she is right. Thank you very much Princess we respect the decision you have made." He beamed as he gave Lagoonelle a slight curtsy also.

" Okay you two but just remember that others might not approve but i certainly do." Lagoonelle nodded in appoval.
~~
" What?" Head Guard Pire asked confused "I was just saying that is very late right now. Is almost dusk."
Abegial bit her lip as the agonizing pain soon shot through her icy body. "Knight Burns" she screamed as she felt him inside of her now thrusting as an icy tear slid down her cheek. "It hurts" she told him slightly whimpering. "You promised it would not " she said to him frowning "Make it stop" she whined.
~~~
"Well I really do not care what they say" Lady Cleo told Princess Lagoonelle. "It is my life and I can like whom I may wish and everyone else in the kingdoms can get over it"
~~~
"Oh" Toralei said biting her lip nervously "I guess we um should skip then" she said agreeing with Head Guard Pire.
Knight Burns's eyes widened in shock and he covered her mouth " We don't want to get caught do we?" He reminded her " And look, i am very sorry i did not intend for it to hurt you this bad." He sighed as he wiped away her tears ad be held her close to his chest.
~~
Lagoonelle nodded " Good. Its very nice that you ignore the others, that is an excellent trait in you." She smiled warmly "And you are right, the other kingdoms have no right to judge US whatsoever."
~~
Head Guard Pire glanced over at Toralei " Is their anything wrong my lady?" He asked her curiously "Do you not want to go inside. "
Abegial nodded as she started to slightly cry again. "It's okay I know you did not mean it but I am guessing worst part is over with" she said to him still slightly shaking. "Just I do not know what. To do now" she told him.
~~~
"Yes they do not because it is our kingdoms"Layd Cleo said firmly.
~~~
"No not at all" Toralei said to him slightly confused .
Knight Burns frowned as he held her "I am sure that the worst is all over with." He nodded as he caressed her hips " So do you want to try again or should we just wait until another time and just smuggle here?"
~~
"Yes and it bothersme that all the other kingdoms look down on us as the weakest." Lagoonelle sighed.
~~
Head Guard Pire shrugged as he started hearing towards the entrance.
"I-I am not sure what is best" Abegial said sniffling as she used an arm to whip her tears away" I just feel all weird now" she told him "and very confused to what just happend" she told him "I-I just do not know what to do I am not ment to be a ruler" she sighed .
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded as she sighed "I just wish they would see someday that we are not the weakest kingdom" Lady Cleo scoffed crossing her arms "I even forget the standards of the strongest kingdom to the lowest"
~~~
Toralei smiled as she quickly latched onto his arms "Are you sure you do not need anything else for those wounds" she asked him.
" It is okay, see do not have to off you do not want to." Knight Burns assured her as he held her snugly " If you feel weird then we do not have to do it ever again. We cash just forget that it ever happened." Her told her sighing "And this has absolutely nothing to do with being a ruler."
~~
"I know." Lagoonelle sighed " They find us weak because we are peace makers. We are possibly the
The only kingdom that lives in harmony."
~~
Head Guard Pire shrugged "I seem not really sure. I just plan on continuing to clean off the wounds."
"No I can not forget" Abegial told Knight Burns firmly. "And I think I would like to try later " she said nodding and trying to think . "and this does have to deal with being a ruler because I can not make a straight Decsision and I just do not know how" she said sighing.
~~~
"And I think this is a great kingdom in peace" Lady Cleo nodded "Not like my sisters" she told her slightly growling. "If we are the weakest then who is the strongest or the two in the middle?" she asked Princess Lagoonelle.
~~~
"Let me help you" Toralei said looking up at Valentine .
" Ok then i guess we are stuck with it." Knight Burns shrugged " And i would like that if we could try later." He smirked nodding " But this is an awkward situation we are in right now. It's your first time so of course you will not know what to do."
~~
Lagoonelle shrugged "i am guessing that Barcelina is the strongest right now." She sighed in defeat " Then tbhe kingdom of Assirennon, leaving Veraletta tied to weakest with us."
~~
" No i am just fine. Thanks for the offer though." Head Guard Pire grinned down at toralei.
"I guess not" Abegial sighed "but like you I while love to try again now that I am no longer a pure princess" she told him smiling and slightly blushing "I do not match the color white anymore" she chuckled.
~~~
"There has to be a way to show them that we are strong too" Lady Cleo said as she suddenly smirked " But I think Asseirennon is losing some of their militia due to some inside accidents" she to Princesses Lagoonelle "But I have nothing that brings Barcelina lower than their title."
~~~
"No no they are my fault I need to help" Toralei told Head Guard Pire begging.
" Exactly so you have nothing to worry about." Knight Burns smiled warmly "I would absolutely love to do it again, especially if you want me to." He smirked " My naughty little princess." He whispered.
~~
Lagoonelle nodded " Yes, i completely forgot about their little knight's constant problem." She frowned " Do i believe that our only threat is Barcelina." She sneered lightly, rarely sneering at all.
~~
Head Guard Pire rolled his eyes " Fine, i guess that you could help me." He smiled down at her.
Abegial gave out a slight moan as his breath trailed down her neck. "Yes" she whispered back looking at him her gaze firm staring back into his eyes. "I desperately want you to do it again." she told him as she gave him a small but meaningful kiss.
~~~
"Yes and what if they ever decide to attack" Lady Cleo said to her "They have always hated our kingdom for a lot of reasons " she said angrly but then slightly frowned "That was what tore apart me and my sister" she sighed "We used to be best friends now look at us"
~~~
"Wonderful" Toralei beamed "I will see to them everyday"
Knight Burns nodded as he kissed her back "I happen to be glad that you desperatelyneed me." He smirked darkly as he mounted on top of Abegial and started to thrust slowly but deeply into her.
~~
" If they do happen to attack then we might want to be prepared." Lagoonelle said firmly " and i have no idea what they could dislike us for." She sighed " And i am very sorry that this tore your family apart."
~~
" It indeed wonderful." Head Guard Pire smirked " and i cannot wait for you to check on be everyday."
Abegial started to lightly moan as she felt his slow but deep thrusts inside of her. "Knight Burns" she moaned running her hands down his chest " I am glad that I need you too" she whispered "Now what would you like me to do?" she asked him .
~~~
"It is alright I think it was best for me and Nefera to separate our distances from one another" she told Lagoonelle "Even if father wanted us to be in line for a kingdom together which we are but diffrent ones" she said "But it was better for the both of us."
~~~
"Good because I would love to care for you" Toraleu told Head Guard Pire" and I will look foreword to treating you everyday"
Knight Burns smirked as he heard her moans " But i am pretty sure that i needed you the most then you ever needed me." He smirked " But remember that no one else may know, meet alone hear." He chuckled as he lowered her moans by kissing her softly.
~~
" Just remember that you both had something, but if it ended them it really was not meant to be." Lagoonelle sighed " But i think that it was better for you both to separate."
~~
Head Guard Pire smiled down at her "I kind of have to admit something to you." He sighed.
Abegial nodded as she kissed him back trying to silence her moans also . "I wish that I could just have you" she told him "you could be the king and rule along side me" she told him "but alas a knight has to always be a knight" she sighed as she then let out another soft moan.
~~~
"Yes I knew we would have turned on each other eventually " Lady Cleo told Princess Lagoonelle "It was just a matter of time , I should have warned father before he-he died" Lady Cleo said slightly sniffling.
~~~
Toralei smiled looking up at Head Guard Pire "and what may that be Head Guard?" she asked him bow intrigued.
Knight Burns sighed as he slightly pulled away from her " Then why don't you just take me and have me." He told her "I would absolutely live to rule by your side, then we would be free to do whatever we want alone." He winked " But our rankings just, keep us apart."
~~
Lagoonelle frowned as sure gave Lady Cleo a comforting hug " It's okay dear, everything is alright now." She told her "Just think positively."
~~
"I think that i am starting to fall for you." Head Guard Pire admitted.
Abegial sighed "I can not " she told him "Knights have to stay knights forever if you choose that path" she told him "In years later when I turn 18 I will be married to another lord or higher rank and rule" she told him sighing "But I will always want you but this is the way it has to be" she said as a slight tear rolled down her icy cheek "I can never have you even as much as I want to"
~~~
"Thinking Positivly " Lady Cleo said breathing in and out trying to regain her composer.
~~~
Toralei smiled looking down and blushing "Oh well I believe I am doing the same with you" she admitted back.
Knight Burns sighed as have got away from Abegial "I know how it feels, well i know what you mean." He told her. "As a knight i always thought that i would fall for a peasant, but never the princess." He sighed "I want you but not this way."
~~
Lagoonelle nodded " That's all you have to do whenever you feel a bit down."
~~
"I think that is a very good thing." Head Guard Pire beamed as he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.
Abegial nodded sighing " I am going to find a way Knight Burns" she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck . "I will find a way for us to be together or shall I die alone" she whispered to him as she pressed her lips softly against his not wanting to part from him.
~~~
"Yes I know" Lady Cleo said slightly sobbing still into Princess Lagoonelle holding her friend tightly.
~~~
Toralei smiled slightly blushing still "Yes I suppose it is" she told him.
Knight Burns pulled away from Abegail " No save it, we can not become attached to each other. You are promised to another." He sneered walking away from her " And unless
you actually have a real way to get out of it then forget me."
~~
Lagoonelle sighed as she held her sobbing friend " Everything's alright honey, just don't worry anymore."
~~
Head Guard Pire chuckled "Aww look at your rosy cheeks."
Abegial stared at him sobbing " I will not be promised to another , I will tell my father that I do not want to be married" she told him "Then we can be together forever Knight" she said to him "Just do not leave me and I could never forget you."
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded as she stopped sobbing "I am so sorry about this" she told Princess Lagoonelle.
~~~
Toralei put her hands over her cheeks "Stop it Head Guard" she giggled .
Knight Burns confidently hugged her " But what if your father does not agreed with yourr wishes? What if you are already promised right now?" He sighed "I do not want to sit here and suffer any longer."
~~
" It's no problem at all dear." Lagoonelle assured Lady Cleo "I actually like to help."
~~
" But you just look so adorable like that." Head Guard Pire chucked smiling.
Abegial sighed "Fine then go" she told him slightly sobbing again "Go find another and forget me, I am just a stupid princess who fell In love with a Knight that I will never get" she said biting her lip walking away from him "I am sorry I ever did want you to be with me and try to rule beside me because you do not think I can " she said wiping her tears "I do not want you to suffer"
~~~
"Well I gladly thank you for all of this" Lady Cleo said "You are like my best friend". She told Princess Lagoonelle.
~~~
"Well I am pretty adorable I guess" Toralei smiled giggling.
Knight Burns rolled his eyes " Fine, I will go and leave now." He sneered "I am not sure if i will find another but forgetting about you will be the easiest thing that j ever did." He lied " But took cannot tells me what i ever thought. I knew that you had the potential to rule but i accepted to help because i wanted to be with you."
~~
" Like i said before, it was no problem at all." Lagoonelle smiled warmly " And i am also honored to be your best friend."
~~
Head Guard Pire nodded " Yes you are very admirable
Adorable."
Abegial looked down "Well I am sorry I cam continue to train you If you would like because I know I would like to be trained by you " she said to him "But since you feel this way about us not being able to be together then you should go" she said firmly. " But I do promise that I will try to find a way " she told him "and if not I will not marry that monster I am promised to forever because I will forever be alone" she said still sobbing "Because not even you wants me"
~~~
"Well I am glad you are honored" Lady Cleo giggled beaming .
~~~
Toralei blushed even more "Well thank you Valentine" she chuckled.
Knight Burns shrugged "I don't think that we should continue anything at all. It would just be to awkward for me to even imagine it." He told her " And we can't even be together considering you are a princess, especially if you ate about to be betrothed." He sighed " You can't tell me that i dont love you because i do."
~~
Lagoonelle smiled " Well thank you."
~~
"Thou shall not lie to his princess." Head Guard Pire chuckled.
Abegial sobbed "I love you so much too" she told him "I am not ever about to be betrothed to anyone, not until my 18th birthday which is in two years " she said smiling "We still have time Knight Burns" she whispered to him "We can figure out a plan for us to be together , j-just trust me" she sobbed again as she ran into him burying her face into his chest and wrapping her arms around him "Promise to stick beside me " she asked him looking up at him "Just say Yes or No"
~~~
"You are so very welcome Princess" Lady Cleo beamed "and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your night" she told her .
~~~
"Well I hope that thou does not lie" Toralei told Head Guard Pire giggling.
~~~
Lady Frankie had returned from training as she walked down the halls of Veraletta's castle and she did do what the princess had told her and she only flirted minorly and did not get into any trouble. She was now happy that she had mastered her training and could now have some time off.
zzz
Knight Burns wiped Abegials tears "I know that you love me, I love you too." he told her "I'm glad that you are not betrothed yet." he sighed "And in those two years we could be free to do whatever we desire." he smirked "And I have never trusted anyone more than I do right now. I know that you can save this relationship we have, I trust you Abegial. Please don't fail me, without you I would have to suffer." he told her "Yes. I want to be with you for as long as I can, even I it is only those two years."
~~
"My pleasure." Lagoonelle nodded "And may you also have a great night."
~~
Head Gyard Pire chuckled "if thou is lying then he shall experience the pain of a thousand claws in his skull."
~~
Jester Invisi-Billy snuck up on Lady Frankie as she roamed the halls. "Wonderful evening tonight is it not?" he chuckled as he appeared in an instant beside her.
Abegial beamed as she smiled up at him " I will do whatever I can to keep us together forever and for you and me to become the next rulers" she told him nodding " I have always trusted you Knight Burns and now we will have these two years for sure before I am promised to anyone and I will not be unless it is you" she said to him proudly to him snuggling into Knight Burns's warmth.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "So is the banquet for sure on tomorrow" she asked her wondering.
~~~
Toralei giggled "Yes that is what thou shall get" she said beaming.
~~~
Lady Frankie gasped as she saw the Jester soon beside her . She let out a small shocked and scared squeak as she turned to him. "Jester Invisi-Billy you gave me a fright" Lady Franki told him trying to catch her breath back.
Knight Burns smiled down at Abegial giving her a quick kiss on the forehead "I would love that. We both shall fight for our love, and our place on the throne togeher." he he said beaming "I have always trusted you too, as a leader and a lover." he smirked "Now we only have two years and I would rather not waste then on discussing it. Two years is a short time, and yet time goes by too fast."
~~
Lagoonelle nodded "Yes the banquet Is definitiveley on." she smiled beaming "Well it all depends on the wardrobe also. So how are the knights' outfits coming along?"
~~
"Pretty painful and cruel." Head Guard Pire cringed "But that is what makes it even better." he smirked.
~~
Jester chuckled "Oh but Lady Frankie, that was the point." he smirked slightly laughing "Oh but do not mention it to the princess. She said that I was not allowed to do it again, not after I did the same to her."
Abegial smiled as she wrapped her arms around him " Well I am glad that we will fight and that I will trust you forever and forever" she said beaming "and I guess time does go to fast" she said to him sighing " but I wish it would go slower and we do need to think of a plan for us to finally be together."
~~~
"Well I did not get there in time". Lady Cleo admitted shyly " But I did set them in the box for them to been seen to by the seamstress in the morning" she told her nodding
~~~
"The crueler the better the punishment " Toralei said nodding "and then they learn more" she chuckled.
~~~
Lady Frankie giggled as she smiled at Jester Invisi-Billy . "Well I promise I will not" she chuckled "I am sure glad that I hope you did not appear in her chamber while she was changing though" she said stifling a laugh " I do like a good joke though" she said sparking and giggling to the Jester.
Knight Vurns smiled back down at her as be held her tightly "I will continue fighting for you, even if you become betrothed, I will never stop fighting for the love we have." he smirked proudly "Time dies not wait, time is very persistent and always in a hurry." he sighed "And I do have a plan, and it is fighting and fighting."
~~
"Well I guess I might have to replace the horseman for someone more faster and cordinated." Lagoonelle sighed "Its an honest mistake to arrive Late, placing them in the wait box was smart instead of just waiting." she nodded in apporval.
~~
"So much better. Well for us it is." Head Guard Pire chuckled darkly "Abd they deserve the pain."
~~
Jester sighed in relief "Oh thank you so much Lady Frankie." he said smiling back at her "But then again I would not mind appearing in her changer while she is sleeping or changing." he chuckled "Im finally glad that someone can take a joke unlike everyone else in the castle."
last edited een jaar geleden
Abegial nodded "Yes I will fight and fight also" she told him beaming up at him " and I will never marry that monster that my father chooses unless it is you even at my wedding I will not say yes" she told him firmly. "and if time is so short than what do you suggest we do" she asked him wondering .
~~~
"I um kind of chose to walk" Lady Cleo admitted to Lagoonelle "I knew I should have taken the horseman to go faster but well my mind was something else" she said.
~~~
"Expecially large amounts of pain" Toralei nodded smirking "That I will inflict upon them"
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed "Well I think I am pretty funny and I especially love jokes" she giggled to him "Though you might want to back off of her magisty though" she told the Jester "She is not very keen on your jokes"
Knight Burns beamed down at her "Good. With both of us fighting there is a better chance for us to be together." he told her smiling "Abd if your father chooses a monster that is not me then u will have no choice but to assasinate him." he smirked darkly "And in our limited amount of time then I suggest that we spend mist of it together."
~~
"Oh well that explains a lit actually." Lagoonelle nodded "Just please do not let Head Guard distract you like this again." she sighed "Love is great and all but do not let it get in the way of your duty."
~~
"Hmm that sounds very blissful." Valentine chuckle darkly "And as the Head Guard and knight trainer you may want my help also."
~~
"Thank you, my invisibility makes it east for me to pull pranks." Jester chuckled smiling "Abd I think so also. She kind of scares me, she said the next time that I do that I am getting a trip to the dungeon for a week." he cringed.
Abegial nodded "Yes I will do whatever I can for us to be together and though if he does choose another monster do I really have to assasinate him ?" she asked Knight Burns slightly afraid " and I do suggest also what we spend most of our time together " she said to him beaming.
~~~
"Yes you Magistry I understand" Lady Cleo nodded "It will only be this time" she told Princess Lagoonelle "I promise and I feel like I failed by not getting there on time"
~~~
"I really want you help" Toralei nodded at him grinning "But first I want these wounds to heal" she told him as she carefully traced her finger down his chest.
~~~
"Well I would try to convince her to let you out" Lady Frankie told the Jester "Because I know you have always loved to pull pranks" she said chuckling "But if I find you in my chamber while I am sleeping or changing expect a sort of slap coming your way" she said giving him a playful wink.
zzz
Knight Burns nodded "Good so I guess that we both agree to keep on fighting." he smirked "And if you do not want to assasinate him then I definativeley will enjoy doing the job myself." he chuckled "So it's your choice on what you want to do tonight."
~~
"Thank you for your understanding." Lagoonelle said with a slight smile "And don't worry at all. You did not fail at all, it is a simple mistake that can happen to anyone."
~~
"Good. Then it is my help that you will recieve." Head Guard Pire smirked "And I want you to be by my side helping me along the way." he told her smiling as he held into her hand.
~~
"Well that would be really sweet of you." Jester said beaming to Lady Frankie "And mustn't a jester pull pranks all the time?" he chuckled "I would never dream of sneaking in you during important things such as that. I will respect the Lady of the kingdom."
"Are you sure you want to kill him?" Abegial asked Knight Burns in disbelief " but anyway besides that what are my options for my choices of what will we do tonight?" Abegial asked him wonderingly "I do want your input" she told him giggling.
~~~
"Okay well I thank you for clearing that up" Lady Cleo beamed as she gave the Princess another hug "and I will try extremely hard to not do it again."
~~~
"I would love to be there beside you" Toralei smiled as she gave a quick rub up against him purring.
~~~
"Well I thank you for the respect" Lady Frankie beamed as she put her delicate hand on his shoulder. " I really hope the Princess let's you off easy or I promise that I will go and say something to her , but if she does put you down there then I promise to visit you everyday" she said smiling up at him.
"Maybe. It kind of depends, if he either lays a hand on you or treats you unfairly then he will have to pay the price." Knight Burns said firmly "And your options tonight are all open. It is whatever yu want tonight." he smirked "Now don't be afraid to go ahead and say whats on your mind."
~~
"You are very welcome, anything to help a good friend." Lagoonelle smiled warmly "I do not kind if you do it every once in a while."
~~
"As would I." Head Guard Pire smirked as he rubbed her head lightly.
~~
"Anything for such a beautiful ghoul like you." Jester smiled back at her "And any kind if help from you will do me well." he told her smiling as he glanced down at her hand "I would really enjoy it if you would visit me."
"I can not belieive you would just kill someone if they touched me" Abegial said biting her lip nervously. "I am nit sure what to do tonight besides sleeping with my Knight in shunning armor" she told him slightly giggling. "Just I am wondering what you would like, I mean you are a handsome, and excitable, amazing knight that I know would need something tonight" she told him smiling at him.
~~~
"Well Thanks again " Lady Cleo said as she then looked outside "Oh it is getting late isn't it" she giggled .
~~~
Toralei purred more as she rubbed up against the Head Guard.
~~~
Lady Frankie beamed slightly blushing at the complements " Well Thanks you for all of you complements towards me Jester" she giggled. " and I will help you I promised and even if you do not go in I would still take pleasure in visiting my tour chamber everyday if that is what you wish" she told him her one green and one blue eye sparkling.
"Well I must respect the virtue of my woman must I not? And the other might not know how to touch you, kiss you, or exciete you the way that I do." he told her "And sleeping together is just fine, even just cuddling." he nodes in apporval "Anything as long as I get to stay with you." Knight Burns smiled.
~~
"Your welcome, again." Lagoonelle chuckled slightly "And good night to you Lady Cleo."
~~
Head Guard Pire chuckled as he continued to pet her and rub her lightly.
~~
Jester nodded respectively "Your welcome, a woman of your beauty and sweetness deserves all the compliments as amazing as she is herself." he smiled down at her "And expect to see me in your chamber atleast once a day, just to say hello."
Abegial beamed as she nodded "Yes no one in the whole other kingdoms knows how to treat a princess like me but you Knight Burns." she told him as she snuggled her head into his chest. "and yes I am quite tiers I would just love to just lay down with you and snuggle into your warmth." she told him giggling as she laid a small kiss upon his chest. "I love you so much " she said to him as she looked up into his eyes.
~~~
"Goodnight Princess Lagoonelle , I will see you in the morning as usual" Lady Cleo told her smiling as she grabbed Head Guard Gorgon's hand and walked out of the princess's chamber.
~~~
Toralei kept rumbling her purrs as they came out when he petted her lightly. She slightly started to giggle as she let out a slight soft meow.
~~~
Lady Frankie sparked with joy "Well I have never been called any of those things you just did so I feel very proud and I am happy that you were the one to give them to me." she said beaming "and I would not mind to see you in my chamber once everyday at all." she said smiling up at him "It would be my pleasure just for you to come there"
Knight Burns smiled down at her as he held her tighter "That is true." he said nodding "Only I know the right way on how to treat you, and love you." he beamed down as he kiser her forehead lightly "So I guess we are snuggling and cuddling together tonight." he chuckled as he lifted up her chin and gave her a short quick kiss "Oh but I love you also."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed smiling down at her "I am very glad that we get to be together without it being wrong." he told her beaming "We finally get to be together, after all this waiting."
~~
"Aww your little purrs are just so adorable and innocent, but then again you are the total oppositie." Head Guard Pire smirked down at Toralei.
~~
Jester chuckled "So you really have not recieved a compliment?" he said in disbelief "That really shocks me, and your welcome for being the one to tell you how beautiful and amazing you really are." he smiled gazing into her eyes "So how about I come and visit you in your chamber tonight, you know for a friendly game of chess or maybe we can just have a nice chat with eachother."