Monster High ~*.Four Kingdoms.*~ (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:06AM
The Four Kingdoms (Monster High Medieval Role-Play)  

Okay Hey and welcome to my new Monster High Roleplay . 

This one is a medieval Roleplay and one which there are 4 kingdoms which I will outline on here lower and the cannon characters plus OC's that I will except may RP in.

Each Kingdom will have a castle with a Prince a Princess or maybe even both :D  and some other castle jobs too !

So I guess first of all is the Kingdom's outlines so her we go 

(I will update and edit them as we progress :) )

Kingdom of Asirennon

Princess~ Princessesa Abeigal Bomidable III ( Abbey Bomidable Rped by~Miss Ice Queen)

Lord~

Lady~

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of Messges~Ghoulilliana Yelps (Ghoulia Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Manuel (Manny) Taur (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.C.A Cupid (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Servants/Serifs

1.Andy Beast (Rped by xMiss-IceQueen) 

Knights~

1.Heath Burns (Rped by Hello_KittyLove) 

2.Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch (Rped by Hello_KittyLove)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Ocedeican 

Prince~Sir Gillington Webber( Gil Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Princess~ Princess Lagoonelle Blue(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~ Lady Cleopatra (Cleo) de Nile (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~

Messenger\Writer of  Messages ~ Jackson Jekyll 11 ( Rped by
xMiss-IceQueenx)

Head Guard~Deuce Gorgon (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Venus Mcflytrap (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Draculaura (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1. Roberto (Robecca , she has disguised herself as a guy to be a knight  )  Steam (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Slaves~

Kingdom of Veraletta ~

Princess~Spectra Vondergiest (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Lord~

Lady~Fecicila 'Frankie' Stein( Frankie Stein Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Jester~Invisi-Billy(Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~ Gorey Fangtell (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Head Guard~ Head Guard Wolf (Clawd Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Maids~

1.Clawdeenia Wolf (Clawdeen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

2. Howleenia Wolf (Howleen Wolf Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

3.Rochelle Goyle (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

4.Operella (Operetta) Phantom (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Servants/Serifs

Knights~

1.Romulus (Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Slaves~

1.Baxter Haunts ( Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2.Bram DeVein (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Kingdom of Barcelina 

Princess~ Toraleiantte Stripe (Toralei Stripe Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx)

Lord~

Lady~Nefertiti (Nefera) de Nile ( Rped by xMiss-IceQueenx) 

Jester~Drake Haunts (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Messenger\Writer of Messges~

Head Guard~Valentine Pire (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Maids~

1.Meowlodette (Meowlody  Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

2. Purrsanne (Purrsephone Rped by HelloKitty_Love) 

Servants/Serifs

1.Scarah Screams (Rped by HelloKitty_Love)

Knights~

Slaves~

Okay that is it and just sign up with your characters when you are ready to go and we will start the RP :D.

Invited to Rp-HelloKitty_Love

Excepted OC 's List ~ Baxter and Drake Haunts .
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 01:35AM

Monster High 345 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 345

een jaar geleden xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Aha Finally Done ! ^Posted^
BUMP
een jaar geleden HelloKitty_Love said…
{*o* Oh damn, I can see why this took so long. Its gonna take me a while to figure this out Xp}
last edited een jaar geleden
(Lol XD yes and I'm sorry ... Here is just the stuffers I need ~ The characters you want to play as cannon or OC's and their rank as a person and you can give them a cool fancy name like I did Abbey and Toralei if you like and all Kingdom's with open spots are open :) )
{ Okay i got it now: ~Asirennon~
Head guard: Manuel (Manny) Taur
Knights: Heath Burns and Moebly ( Slow Moe DX ) Deadovitch.
~Ocedeican~
Princess: Lagoonelle Blue
Maids: Venus McFlytrap and Dracualura
Head Guard: Deuce Gorgon
~Veraletta~
Princess: Spectra Vondergeist
Jester: Invisi-Billy
Maids: Rochelle Goyle and Operrella Phantom "Operetta)
Slaves: Baxter Haunts and Bram DeVein
~Barcelina~
Head guard: Valentine Pire
Maids: Meowlodette and Purrsanne (Meowlody and Purrsephone)
Jester: Drake Haunts
Servants: Scarah Screams
^ *Siiiigh* Took a while *O* }
(Yay Updated List XD and I will start by only like Rping 4 scenes)

Abegial was wondering around the castle curious of everything around her. She did just wish everyone got it throughout their heads that just calling her Abbey was perfectly fine. She kept on walking holing she would at least meet someone normal to talk to instead of C.A who was usually just demanding to her . She saw her shadow up on the wall of her in all of her ice blue long dress attire and slighty smiled but then continued walking.
~~~
Lady Cleo was in her room inside of the castle doing her make up absently waiting for the day to start and to help Princess Lagoonelle with her daily objects .
~~~
Lady Frankie was heading to Princess Spectra's room to wonder off on her daily tasks . Of course she should or at least could have better things to do but she had to find out her duties. She quickly knocked on Spectra's door waiting for an answer.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she sat on her throne wondering what evil tasks she could do today to cause havoic in the other kingdoms.
zzz
(Bueno! Got it :) )

Manuel was wandering around looking for Princess Abegial, as he was about to deliver relitively bad news about the concern of a specific knight. He heard the foot steps of her heels and the shadow of her tall figure then started heading towards her.
~~
Princess Lagoonelle finished decorating herself in her long ocean blue dress and her pearl crown as she started heading over to Lady Cleo's room so the both could get a head start on the upcoming day.
~~
Princess Spectra put her silver comb down on her vanity as she heard the knock on the door. She walked over and opened the door and saw Lady Frankie "Hello. Is everything alright?" she asked concerned.
~~
Meowlodette was dusting the area around Toralei's throne "Is everything going well Princess?" she asked as she continued dusting "You seem in a rather happy mood this morning."
Abegial quickly turned around as she heard the slight footsteps behind her . "Manuel" she said out loud waving to him as she ran over "What news may you have to bring me" she asked him curiously .
~~~
Lady Cleo soon done with her make up waited just checking herself up inthe mirror for the new day as she waited for Princess Lagoonelle to come to her door.
~~~
"Oh everything is fine" Lady Frankie smiled as he perked up "I just wanted to get an early start on my day." she told Princess Spectra "I was just wondering about my duties."
~~~
Toralei sighed happily "I am " she grinned " Nothing could be better than a wonderful evil day" she sung .
Manuel nervously bit his lip "Its really terrible news." he frowned "First of all another knight was killed in traning by Burns. What are we going to do with that boy?" he sighed.
~~
Princess Lagoonette roamed the castle ad she headed over to Lady Cleo's room. She knocked on the door and waited for the answer. She decieded to give Cleo the easy tasks instead of the more dangerous and risky duties.
~~
Spectra sighed in relief "Ok, I'm glad my kingdom is alright." she smiled "So your duties today are to examine the kinghts' training and learn. We need everyone in the castle to know self defense in case of turnoil."
~~
Meowlodette smiled "Thats great to hear Princess Toralei. So do you have any plans about causing any trouble, war, or fright to the other kingdoms?"
Abbey's eyes widend in shock. "Not another I am losing most of my militia because of him" she sighed "If anyone does attack we are screwed." she added as she looked at Manuel with defeat . " I think I should go talke to him , there is no other way to help the boy." she told Manuel "Were do you suppose he is?" she asked him.
~~~
Lady Cleo hummed as she heard a knock and the smile on her already beautiful face grew. She went of gracefully to open the door as she opened it she found Princess Lagonette . "Hello Princess as usual" Cleo told her smiling as she slightly bowed "What may I do for you this morning?"
~~~~
Lady Frankie nodded as she smiled "I love hanging out with the knights " she squealed in delight "Oh thank you Princess Spectra and I assure you I will learn" Lady Frankie told her .
~~~
"Actually Yes" Toralei beamed with delight "That is all my plans" she smirked .
Manuel nodded "I guess if you just want to talk to him. I think he deserves a better consequence for killing yet another knight." he shrugged "Follow me. I locked the boy in the dungeon, just so he doesn't cause anymore destruction to the others in the castle."
~~
Princess Lagoonette smiled as she saw her lady open the door "Morning Lady Cleo." she said warmly "Your duties today are to help me plan a banquet for all 4 err I mean just 3 kindoms. It's just something about Barcelina's kingdom really creeps my fins out."
~~
Princess Spectra giggled in amusement "Good then I chose well for you duty today. And your welcome dear, have fun and make sure you do learn something, because tommorrow everyone in the castle will show me that they know in the courtyard." she smirked in delight.
~~
Meowlodette nodded as she finished dusting "Good, nice, a great and diobolic plan my lady." she smirked "And I'll try to find out the other kingdoms' plans."
Abegial nodded as she followed Manuel down to the dungeon to search for Knight Burns in all his stupid glory. Sometimes she even wondered why he was a knight. She Soon walked into the dungeon with Manuel. "Show Me to him" she commanded.
~~~
Cleo nodded "I will do my best my lady" she smiled "and I know I always have had a bad feeling about that certin kingdom" she shuddered.
~~~~
Lady Frankie nodded smiling "I'm just happy we have like the hottest knights in the kingdoms " she grinned "I will learn from Knight Romulus and Head Guard Wolf well" she promised Spectra.
~~~
Toralei grinned nodding to Meowlodette. "Perfect I will kneed those first" she told her.
Manuel nodded as he walked to the end of the dungeon looking for knight Burns in his secure and locked cell. He glared at the flame headed idiot as he opened the door and let the reckless boy out. "The Princess and I would like to have a word with you."

Knight Burns smirked as he slid out and saw the princess "Hey baby, I mean princess Abegial." he winked confidently.
~~
Lagoonette smiled in relief "Good, shall we start planning right now? I'm free at the moment to make sure everything at the banquet is perfect, but I think you already have that covered."
~~
Princess Spectra rolled her eyes "I hope training and learning is all you will be doing. I don't need my Lady to be falling for a Knight, or anyone in the castle to be distracted by petty and useless relationships."
~~
Meowlodette smirked back "Then that is what I will do for my fair Princess." she smiled "And I will even get my dear sister involved as well."
Abegial rolled her violet eyes at the annoying knight and slightly scoffed at his first comment to her name which she did here. "Manuel You are dismissed " she told her Head Guards man "I would like to speak to him alone if you do not mind."
~~~
Lady Cleo slightly giggled "Well yes I do have it all planned out in my head" she told Princess Lagoonelle smirking "But I could really use your amazing mind also Princess" she told her beaming with the excitement of planning a banquet.
~~~
"Yes I know" Lady Frankie sighed "And I will only learn , relationships are not worth my time" she said "Plus with my higher rank in the kingdom it is most likely frowned upon or even forbidden to be with a knight" she said adding to her conversation.
~~~
"Wonderful" Princess Toralei smirked to Meowlodette " I will be waiting."
Manuel nodded "I guess i could leave you here alone with that." he sighed "But are you sure you do not want me to stay here unless that tries to take your life also?" Manuel spat.
~~
"Thank you Lady Cleo." Lagoonelle said as she playfully bowed "So lets start with the set up first, next the formal invitations, the wardrobe, and then we could start organizing the meal courses."
~~
"I have to admit that relationships are not really forbidden or frowned upon." Spectra sighed "Only if its with a pathetic peasant with nothing to offer." she said rolling her eyes "But I know I can trust my own Lady right?"
~~
Meowlodette nodded "Wonderful my dear Princess." she smirked "So now is there anything else that you might need me to do for you?"
Abegial rolled her eyes . "He has no weapons on himso he is harmless and he is not a that" she told Manuel firmly " Now I dismiss you Manuel" she told him as she turned back to Knight Burns to talk to him after her Head Guard would leave.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Well we could get the royal writer to do the first one " she suggested to Princess Lagoonelle " So then we may start on wardrobe " she told her proudly smiling.
~~~
Lady Frankie nodded firmly "Yes Princess Spectra you can" she told her promising to the Princess "I will do an excellent job at learning and no flirting with the Knights and the Guard." she told her back.
~~~
"Fetch me Head Guard Pire and get him on our devoius plan" Princess Toralei smirked requesting to her maid .
zzz
Manuel rolled his eyes "Fine I guess I can trust him." he nodded as he started to walk back up to the main floor.

Knight Burns smirked as he glanced at Head Guard Taur walk away, and then turned his attention back to the Princess. "So what is it that we need to discuss beautiful?" he smirked as he got on his knee and kissed her hand.
~~
Princess Lagonelle nodded "Ok I will remind Jackson to deliver and write the invitations." she beamed "Yes, your favorite part obviously." she giggled rolling her eyes "Then afterwards we will begin the set up in the ballroom."
~~
Princess Spectra nodded firmly "I knew I could trust you." she smirked "Now I suggest that you get a head start on your training. You know what they say, the early bird catches the worm dear."
~~
Meowlodette nodded as she stood off and dusted herself off "Yes my dear Princess. I will got get your Head Guard." she told her as she started running off to the courtyard to find him.
Abbey rolled her eyes again as she drew back her hand quickly from him. "First of all I would like to adress your recent activities around the kingdom " she said firmly "Specificaly with training and you alleged killing of my other knights." she told him "What were you even thinking?" she asked him slightly raising her voice.
~~~
"Oh this is going to be perfect" Cleo grinned smiling and sighing "The kingdoms gathering will be the most amazing thing this year being hosted in here" she said "and I can not wait to start on the outfits for everyone". She beamed "When shall we get started Princess?" she asked her friend curiously.
~~~
"Yes I do know" Lady Frankie nodded "If you need any help Princess Spectra , do not be afraid to call for me." she told her as she started to walk down the hall to the back courtyard to look for the Knights and Guards gathering there.
~~~
Toralei nodded "Good" she smirked as she sat down waiting for her Head Guard and Meowlodette to return.
Knight Burns chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck "Yes have have kissed a few..... I mean a lot of knights, but it's not really my fault." he frowned "Its just the fault of the the weaponery. They are just so heavy." he lied biting his lip.
~~
"Yes we shall." Princess Lagonelle nodded "First we will start off with matching outfits for the knights. They must have something blue, with the kingdom crest somewhere on the outfit. " she smiled as she described the perfect outfit "And preferably something that matches Gilliongton's and my attire."
~~
"I will, but I'm pretty sure that I will be safe up here in my room." Princess Spectra nodded as she shouted out the doorway.
~~
Meowlodette and Head Guard Pire were walking at different paces as they arrived to the Princess's throne "Good morning my lady." Valentine smirked as he got on his knee and kissed her hand.
Abbey sighed looking at him in defeat "You don't know how to not lie do you" Abegial scoffed rolling her eyes at the knight. "Now tell me what is really wrong and why in the hell are you killing your fellow knights" she said firmly looking into his eyes.
~~~
"I'm thinking a turquoise cape with a dark blue attire for the knights" Cleo told Lagoonelle proudly "What do you think " she asked Lagoonelle .
~~~
Lady Frankie nodded back waving bye at the Princess as she started to walk down the hall her head now turned forewards.
~~~
Toralei smirked back at Head Guard Pire as she slightly blushed at his gestures "Hello to you also Head Guard" she told him nodding " I would like you to be in on our evil plan" she explained to him.
Heath rolled his eyes "Look, most of the knights that got killed obviously don't know how to defend themselves if they are dying by an ametuer knight like me." he smirked "So it's really not my fault. It's the slow and lazy knights whom do not understand the battle rituals and routines."
~~
Lagoonelle beamed "That sounds really nice. Good job Lady Cleo." she smiled as she praised Cleo "And we should add some silver to the outfit too." she suggested.
~~
Spectra sighed as she watched her Lady walk away.
~~
Valentine smirked "I would be happy to join my dear Princess." he grinned "Now please explain to me all the details you have worked out."
Abbey slightly chuckled to Heath's explanation "Or you are just to good" she smirked "and that is why I have decided that you will be training under me for the rest of your knight's training" she told him firmly "I wanted to be a knight till I found out I was going to have to be Princess of this land so If you are that good you need someone better to train with" she td him smirking .
~~~
"Oh Yes" Cleo squealed with excitement "It should be most Defnitally in the crest." she told her.
~~~
Frankie soon arrived in the courtyard looking for the knights.
~~~
Toralei nodded "I am planning to attack them either at the banquet or tomorrow" she explained to Valentine.
Heath nodded firmly "Yes I am just that good." he smirked back at her "And I would love to be your partner in the training area." he winked "Only if thats only what you want to work with me in."
~~
Lagoonete giggled "That sounds wonderful." she beamed "I would love the light and beautiful silver to reflect the crest." she smiled "We should sketch out the plans and hand then to the village seamstress."
~~
Valentine nodded as he started to understand the plan "Sounds great. I think we should attack at the banquet, so that all the other kingdoms will be around instead of just attacking them one at a time where it's more predicatable."
<bump>*
"It is excattly and the only thing I would like you to work with me in" Abegial told him firmly "and I request that you will be let out of the dungeon for now until further notice. " she told him " and their is nothing going on between us got that".she said narrowing her eyes.
~~~
"Perfect I will get on that I just need some paper". Lady Cleo said as she started rummaging around her vanity.
~~~
"True True" Toralei smirked at Valentine "This night is going to be perfect" she chuckled darkly "for us."
Heath chuckled as he nodded "Fine, fine I guess traning is all we will be doing. Don't get me wrong, I get your strong and all but I'm pretty sure I can beat a ghoul in knight training." he smirked "And thanks for letting me out of the dungeon. I owe you one." he smiled warmly.
~~
Lagoonette smiled as she waited patiently for Lady Cleo to find a sheet of paper. "Here you go honey." she smiled as she handed Cleo a paper from the bottom drawer and a fountain pen.
~~
Valentine nodded "Tonight we shall lead a raid." he smirked proudly "I will get my knights and practice for raidingthe kingdom of Ocedician."
Abbey smiled her face molding back into calm rather than firm again. "We will just see about you beating me" she smirked "I am the king's daughter after all " she told him as she leaned into him "Oh and your welcome " she whispered to him "I can not wait to see you in training " she added smirking.
~~~
"Oh" Lady Cleo sighed "That's where is was" she giggled as she sat back down at her vanity and started to draw the outlines and details on the knight's costumes and handed it back to Princess Lagoonelle. "What do you think your Highness?" Lady Cleo asked her.
~~~
"Wonderful" Toralei smirked as she relaxed back again " Oh and Valentine" she said to him "Do not fail me" she told him firmly.
zzz
Heath's mouth turned into a smirky grin "We will see about that my lady." he chuckled "Even if you are the kings daughter, we shall see about your defense machanisms." he smirked back "And I'll be waiting for you. "
~~
Lagoonette leaned over to see Lady Cleo's designs "I really like them." she smiled nodding in approval "It is simple yet very clash and formal for the occasion. A job well done."
~~
"Fail you? Now I kind of feel offended darlin." Valentine growled as he turned his head slightly to the Princess "I would never dream of failing you." he smirked as he continued walking away.
Abegial beamed smirking back "We will see " she told him "so I will meet you out in the garden part o the courtyard in five minutes " she said to him "and I plan on beating your little cocky knight's ass" she said grinning as she turned around staring to walk up the stairs.
~~~
"Thank you your highness" Lady Cleo said proudly as she handed them over to her "So thaws designs may go to the seamstress " she said "anything else with outfits would you like me to handle Princess?" Lady Cleo asked her curiously.
~~~
"I plan on those being the outcomes" Toralei told Valentine as he left her. "I guess I should be getting ready" she sighed .
"Ok but I'm not sure how the kingdom will feel about a knight beating his own princess in a duel. Do you happen to remember the amount of knights I have killed in the process of my traning?" Heath smirked proudly "I would not want your flawless beauty to be tarnished by my skills with a sword."
~~
Lagoonette shook her head "No dear everything seems fine." she nodded "Do you want to delieve these to the seamstress of shall I get our messanger to deliver?"
~~
Valentine nodded "I hear you loud and clear." he smirked walking off
Abegial scoffed "I have more skills than you will ever dream of" she told him smirking proudly " I am not frightenend of you or your sword" she told him and then sighed "Plus what beauty do I even posses " she said to him.
~~~
"I can go " Lady Cleo said nodding firmly "If you would like me to have an escort that would be fine but other than. I should be okay Princess" she told her .
~~~
Toralei nodded as she stood up properly dusting herself off and calling for her two loyal maids "Meowlodette , Pursanne " she called out from her chamber .
Heath chuckled knowing he got the princess upset "Please my lady, I'll try to go easy on you just so you can keep up with my pace."
~~
"I guess I could call over an escort for you." Lagoonette nodded in approval "But I will let you pick. Head Guard Gorgon or Knight Steam?"
~~
Meowlodette and Purrsanne heard the call from their princess and started running over to her chamber. "How may we assist you, our fair lady?"
Abegail shook her head "No Knight Burns I want you to go hard on me and don't let me win because I may be a princess" she told hold firmly "and about my beauty earlier , I have none to get flawed"
~~~
Cleo smiled beaming "I choose Gorgon " she said nodding to her choice " And Thank You again Princess" Cleo said slighty giving her a curtsy.
~~~
"I would like to get ready this morning" Toralei stated to the two. " Can you start me with my noting routine ladies?" she asked the two twins .
"Fine whatever." Heath smirked playfully at Abegial "And of course I would love to go hard on you, If you know what I mean honey." he winked.
~~
Lagoonette nodded "Ok, but be back soon. I want to start planning out the decor for the ballroom." she said reminding Lady Cleo "And your welcome."
~~
The twins nodded simotaniously "Of course. What would you like to start off with?" Purrsanne asked.
last edited een jaar geleden
Abegail's eyes widend in disgust to the knight " I can assure you that me and you shall never take part in such activites " she told him walking back and leaning in towards his face as she spoke to him hopefully to get it through his stubborn head.
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "Okay I will" she said as she changed into a slightly medium sized golden and brown gown as she did her hair up and waited for Head Guard Gorgon to come.
~~~
"I would like to get ready this morning" Toralei stated to the two. " Can you start me with my noting routine ladies?" she asked the two twins .
Heath smirked as he leaned closer to her "I think not Abegial. If you would never do such thing then I suggest you to stop giving me lusty signals." he chuckled "And I know every princess has a dark and lurking secret hidden underneath all their beauty, jewels, and their puffy gowns."
~~
Lagoonette walked out and headed to the front of the castle to find Head Guard Gorgon. She then sent him up to Lady Cleo's room.

Head Guard Deuce soon started to head up to see Lady Cleo. He got to her end of the hallway and smiled as he started walking over to her room. "Knock, knock my lady." he smirked as he leant against the door frame.
~~
The twins nodded simitaniously "Of course Princess." Purrsanne nodded "So what would you like us to stet off with? Making your favorite meal, running a bath or choosing your daily attire?"
Abeigal rolled her eyes scoffing " There is not a secret that I do have " she said firmly somewhat lying " and How have I been giving you lusty signals?" she asked him raising her brow questionably as she tool a step forward again to him.
~~~
Cleo smiled as she waltzed over to her door opening it to see the Head Guard. "Hello Head Guard Gorgon it is a pleasure to see you" she told him beaming as she walked out and closed her door to her chamber behind her.
~~~
Toralei put a slight finger to her lips thinking "I would actually love to start my day with a warm bath" she beamed to the two .
Heath rolled his eyes back "Do not deny it Abegial, life is filled with secrets lies and betrayal." he sighed "An about the lusty messages, back away from me unless you intend on leading me on."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed as he saw Lady Cleo's beauty through his dark sunglasses and latched his arm with hers "So where are we off to my lady?"
~~
Meowlodette nodded as she headed to the wash room "A warm bath is coMing right up for you my lady." she smiled ad she started to run a bath.
Abegail crossed her arms narrowing her eyes " There are no secrets, lies, or betrayal in my kingdom nor in the royal ranks." she told him firmly "and about the last thing , I may do what I wish" she smirked.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed as his arm touched her's. "Well I need to deliver these Knight outfit plans to the Kingdom's seamstress" she explained to Head Guard Gorgon .
~~~
"Wonderful " Toralei anounced as she changed into her bright rose red bathrobe and steped into the way room waiting while watching Meowlodette.
Heath shrugged "Whatever princess." he scoffed "But I am pretty sure that is because everyone hides thing from you. Only because you are a bit intimadating. Both in Beauty and your strenght."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon nodded as he stepped down the stairs "Wow those sketches are very nice. I think that I might want to wear one of these too." he chuckled "But really, these are great. You have a wonderul talent, Cleo." he smiled not using her title but her nickname.
~~
Meowlodette beamed at she finished filling the tub "It is ready, and it is at the temparafure to your liking."
Abegial smirked "Well If everyone supposably hides things from me" she said wonderingly to Knight Burns " Then. What are you hiding from me?" she asked him curiously taking another step to as close as him as she wanted which was about only a half of someone's foot length away.
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed blushing to the Head Guard "Why thank you very much Deuce" she told him looking up at him " But I think you deserve a special Head Guard outfit" she told him grinning .
~~~
Toralei tip toed over to the tub and tested it by putting a foot in as she purred with delight "Yes this is wonderful Meowlodette" She praised her as she undid her robe and hop into the tub relaxing.
Heath shook his head "Nothing at all my dear princess. I would never hide a secret from such a powerful, yet beautiful essence." he smirked as he took a step back from her "And by the way, a good knight never reveals his secrets. Much like a jester, the only difference is that jesters make a mockery out of themselves."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon beamed grinning "Do you really think you could do that? Because that would be like really amazing." he smiled down at her "And thank you very much for the offer, that I will gladly accept." he nodded as he got in a happier mood.
~~
Meowlodette nodded "I guess I might give you some alone time to was up and relax."
<bump>
Abegail chuckled rolling her eyes "Oh I would just love to here some of you secrets though" she told him smirking "I bet they would be the most intersting in the kingdom". She told him taking her step foreword to him again.
~~~
Lady Cleo smiled back "I would only do that for you and I will design it at the seamstresses office" she told him "You can help me If you would like". She told him looking up at him slightly blushing.
~~~
"That would be lovely I will call you back when I'm done".Toralei smirked at Meowlodette as she waved her to be dismissed.
Heath took another step back "Like I said Abegial, I have no secrets meaning I hve nothing to hide." he said firmly "Now I feel as if you do not trust One of your own knights." he smirked.
~~
"Only for me huh? Bow I feel like I have been given higher honor then my rank deserves." Head Guard Gorgon chuckled "And I would absolutely love to be with y- I mean I would like to assist you in the workshop." he smiled back at her.
~~
Meowlodette nodded as she headed out of the wash room and waited ouside in the corridor for her signal to come back.
"Think What you wish" Abeigal told Heath "But I will find out later if this is true or not trust me" she told him firmly taking her step foreword once more "My eyes will always be watching."
~~~
Lady Cleo beamed as she smiled back up at him "Good I would love you to assist me on your outfit" she beamed "and just to spend the day with you" she told him slightly blushing.
~~~
Toralei soon was bathing herself as she sat in the warm bath relaxing and thinking about tonight and her take over.
"I hide no secrets. Secrets are only for the weak." Heath smirked as he took another step back from her "Of course you would watch me. You adore me from afar, because it is only forbidden." he chuckled "My own little stalker."
~~
Head Guard Gorgon grinned happily "Well it would be my honor to spend the day with you also." he smiled down at her as he led her out the castle entrence "So would you like to go by walking or by carriage?"
~~
Meowlodette waited, and wandered the corridor as the princess bathed.

"Why would someone like me ever adore a guy like you?" Abegial asked Heath as she looked at him in disbelief while rolling her eyes once more "You live to much in you fantasies Knight Burns" she scoffed taking her step foreword . "But fantasies of me is all you can get right ?" she smirked with delight.
~~~
Lady Cleo followed him intently "I'm not sure " she said pondering "Which do you recommend ?" she asked the Head Guard curiously.
~~~
"Meowlodette I am ready" Toralei announced from her washroom .
Heath shrugged innocently "I was just throwing out ideas." he chuckled "And of course a guy like me would ok e in fantasies. Especcially fantisies of you princess hot stuff." he winked at her.
~~
"Well if we want to see the nature, an just talk alone then I would suggest the walking route. If you want a quick and noisy ride then go with the carriage." Head Guard Gorgon told her "But I kind of like walking better." he smiled as he intertwined his fingers with hers.
~~
Meowlodtte beamed as she walked back into the washroom with Toralei's robe "Here you go. " she smiled as she put the robe on Toralei.
zzz
Abegail scoffed once more as she stared at Heath with disgust " I can no believe you picture me that way". She said her eyes widening as she looked out her outfit nervously adjusting it. "And I will be refeard to as Princessea Abeigal not Princess Hot Stuff"
~~~
Lady Cleo nodded "I like that one the most too" she beamed "so I choose walking please" she said to him as she looked down at her hand now in his as she started to blush again looking up into his sunglass shaded eyes.
~~~
Toralei smiled as she tied her robe and snuggled Into it " Thank You Meowlodette" Toralei grinned.