Monty python Laughing on the Program

cressida posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 10:20PM
Do you actually like the Monty Python TV show or do you prefer their movies?

I do like their TV skits but I HATE (!) television laugh-tracks so I can only watch the And Now For Something Completely Different when I'm not already in an anatognistic movie, otherwise I start screaming at the people to shut up (or do so, in my head). I wish there was a copy of the shows minus the laughing.

Therefore, I actually prefer the movies because I can watch the brilliance of the actors without the distracting rowdiness of the laughing crowd.

Monty python 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lionsheather said…
i prefere the movies but there are some classic skecths in the tv series esp the fish dance...i love the fish dance
een jaar geleden Lunatic said…
The Tv show was great, but anything Monty is amazing.
een jaar geleden Everybodylies94 said…
I love them both :)
een jaar geleden Bartz said…
wink
The show and the movie and now for something completely different are both funny
een jaar geleden gforcepdx said…
Actually the show was filmed before a live studio audience of over 100. If you view the last scene Season 2, Episode 13, there is a cameras shot of the risers as the audience rush the stage in response to a sketch of an undertaker proposing that they eat a mans mother in stead of burying her. Cannibalism was a running theme of the show made better at the suggestion that the queen mother was going to be viewing. At any rate, its interesting to see the crowd in the studio for the first time. I don't think the Brits ever used a laugh track.