Hi! Have u ever wondered if you’re a TRUE My Chemical Romance fan? Well, here’s a lijst to help u check!
u KNOW IF YOU’RE AN MCR fan IF…
• You spell OMG Oh Em Gee (or OMGee)
• You find (or try to find) an MCR reference to EVERYTHING in your life, no matter how unimportant it is.
• You have a Killjoy name and won’t answer people when they call u unless they use it.
• You can spell “My Chemical Romance” on your keyboard with your eyes closed.
• If u see something that LOOKS like it could be an MCR product, u buy it. It doesn’t matter if it is of not, u just buy it.
• Your neighbors have complained meer than once about the “loud young-person music” that’s constantly playing at your house.
• You’ve practiced until you’re able to both:
A. Imitate Gerard’s accent perfectly.
B. Roll your tongue on “Ashes to ashes” perfectly with the song.
• It doesn’t matter id u hate them, spiders are automatically cool.
• You can lijst the songs in perfect order on at least two of their albums.
• Gets offended if (insert favoriete MCR member here) is the LEAST BIT criticized. (Ex. “Eww, Gerard looks gross here.” “WHAT? HOW DARE u SAY THAT! GERARD WAY IS ALWAYS PERFECT! DEFEAT THE NON-BELIEVERS!” “Okay, okay, jeez.”)
• You’re being a Killjoy for Halloween.
• You know what each band member’s full name is, what they play, when their birthday is, and when they were born.
• You imitate Gerard’s hand gestures in public.
• You’re happy if they’re happy. (No going, “UGH! HE’S MARRIED! HE SHOULDN’T BE MARRIED!!!! THEY NEED TO BREAK UP!” “Aww, they’re married! Darn, now he can’t be mine.” Is acceptable, though.)
• If an MCR song fits in with the conversation that u and another friend are having, u start singing.
• Extra points if they know the song.
And the number one way to know if you’re an MCR fan is….
• You don’t hate them just because their style changed. u know that they’re MCR and always will be.