My Chemical Romance Mcr Saved My Life

asleepordead posted on Feb 20, 2008 at 04:25PM
mcr saved my life did it any one else

My Chemical Romance 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
Okay i don't get that? i always hear fans saying it
and music is like my life
but i seriously don't get how a band could save you unless you were lucky to be .... say caught by them when falling off a cliff
een jaar geleden lolxx said…
MCR saved my Life is an expresssion used by my chem fans (inculing myself)My chem music gave me hope they make a differance by the lyics and knowing the music they make is from going throug what you might be going or have gone throught letting you know you will get throught it that you are not alone as some of the members went througt depression , bulling and now look at them they ae superstars .My chem aved my life as I had depression and gerards or and my chem songs me throug the reali bad days and forever will when you are a my chem fan you will never walk alone and I no 4 me they will save my life every day of my life
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
I get what you are saying amazondebs. When MCR fans make that statement it can sound a little weird to people. I guess my take on it is that MCR are a band that have been through a lot of serious issues (bullying, drug abuse, depression and so on), so they have made it their mission to reach out to people on a very personal level. So they have reached out to people with, for example, depression, and have given them some feeling of hope and a feeling that they are not alone. I think many MCR fans have really latched onto that and so MCR's music had really affected them very deeply. So that's where I think it comes from for a lot of fans. They haven't "saved" me, but I do understand how many fans could subscribe to the "MCR saved my life" statement.
een jaar geleden rebecca97 said…
it saved ma sis lyf but y didnt u tell us how?
having delt with a lot myself i don't quite get how this kind of music could help you, the lyrics to most of there songs being very depressing in the first place. Then again i guess it depends what you've been through a lot of my issues has to do with medical problems and as i'm sure you all know, anyone with anything wrong them in a MCR songs... well dies, so not a great help to me personally.
last edited een jaar geleden
Mcr saving your life is not about the songs but being able to connet with the music and feeling a conection that can save your life if it allows you to b given hope while understanding some one out there nows how I feel but that does not appy to everyone maybe you like the the music but some people I guess feel the music just that little bit deeper and can get hope from that understanding if you don't pls dn't jugde orther deeper feeling for what you just don't get coz mayb sum 1 was listening to song that stoped them from feeling like they were all alone alone or stopped them from killing themseleves no one knows what goes throug people heads so a mcr song is someones last glimmer of hope.
i do get the songs on a deeper level, that's why i like their music so much, however personally they take me to a darker place, not a better one
and i wasn't judging you at all, please don't take offense, i sincerely was trying to understand what you meant by that phrase
I think amazondebs raises a good point: MCR fans all interpret the music differently and due to our different backgrounds, we all react differently to the same song or band. I think it is great that one band can mean so many different things to so many different people.
een jaar geleden asleepordead said…
People sut the fuck up. ok? the reason most fans say mcr saved my life is because we felt all alone strange like we didnt belong then mcr showed us there are other people just like us and if you dont know what that feels like good 4 u and stop commenting.
hey, we were having a perfectly good conversation, trying to understand each other and how music can affect people differently,
there was NO need for that! we weren't harming anyone so what's your problem?
hey wow Ok every one has an opion and they all shold be respected I f you mcr didnt save your life and your just in it for the music that fine and so is feeling like they did they saved my life but I m not going to press that on orthers or get angey when orthers dont get it or feel that way as least some of you questioed it in a civil way and were genaraly tring to get it and understand oh and sorry amazondebs It was a genaral comment to try and help you and orthers to understand I was not angery I just want to try and help people understand thats all .
Asleepordead there was no need to get pissed over this these people were trying to understand how some people like us can be saved by a band like MCR and be left feeling less lonely or depresed you must try and understand some people do not get that and that fine as long as you feel that MCR saves you that all you need to worry about take a deep breathexxxxx
no apology needed from you lolxx!
brilliantly put!
Yeah, well said lolxx!

We are all here for the same reason and I think that this forum has really civil and respectful input from MCR fanpoppers. Its WAY more civil than other MCR forums and fan communities, thats why I love it here! We just need to be tolerant of our fellow MCR fans and listen to what they are saying and respond tolerantly and sincerely.
thank you I just had to say something MCR wud be ashamed if we started fighting amongs oursevels .that defeats the purpose of the lov of music
een jaar geleden Eyem_Invisible said…
I love mcr
They said "The black parade is dead".
I said as a rebound..."Well that's the whole point right"?
een jaar geleden asleepordead said…
yea guess ur right they need peace among thier fans
een jaar geleden sexy_kitty said…
well MCR saved my relantionship with my bf and family and i found that really special and helpful through out the hard times i was having with my family so i hope that MCR can help out other people as well xoxoxoxox
een jaar geleden kekemg said…
they have saved my life when i was in a deep depression last year and my friend showed them to me and i have nevery been happier, considering my rough childhood. its not that i grew up bad, i was a happy spoiled cild in a wealthy family but i just couldnt stand my life and had even considered suiside, but now i am a very happy person.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden emo_grl_4eva said…
MCR saved my life cuz it is sort of true but to explain it i'd have to tell you a bit about my past when i was in my old school i got picked on alot and i got so depressed that i was dessperate to do anything to end my sorrow and pain that was when I was flicking through the music channels (thank god we had sky) and i switched onto kerrang and this song just finished and then My Chemical Romances song Helena came on this is all completely true I wouldn't make things up about my life and I was a bit of a fan of MCR but the only song i heard of theres back then was I'm Not Ok so i was like oh whats this so I was watching it and I instantly burst into tears cuz each word in the lyrics peirced into my flesh and made me realise that if i go it would make a big wound on everyone that loves me so that got me thinking it would be pretty selfish to do that so yeh MCR DID in fact save my life
een jaar geleden amberloveszach said…
i think mcr save my brothers life like a lot of times and mine they rock hard core
een jaar geleden lovedeath26 said…
rainy
im still dead to every one.... BUT I LOVE THERE SONGS