NANA Message to Ai Yazawa

Tempur posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:31AM
I would like to ask anyone who reads this to pass it on in hopes that Ai Yazawa author of NANA might get it. My name is Lance I am 22 and live in the USA. Recently I stumbled onto Nana, at first it was of little importance to me but as luck would have it I saw the anime scene where Hachi gets pregnant and my interest was peaked. I watched the very next episode and was moved like never before, after that my heart was hurting for Nobu and Hachi, a perfect set of misunderstandings from that point on has kept them from being together like they should be. My heart still hurts for them, it was this pain that opened my heart and changed my life. When I was going into middle school I saw that my brothers changed after they went, so I closed my heart to protect it, because of that I lost many friends and my life became empty and lonely, it wasn't until I saw and read Nana that I realized this, thank you Ai Yazawa for this gift you have given me and the world and I wish you good health. One more word though, I would like that you give Hachi and Nobu their happy ending when you end the set, because our world is already too sad, don't make our world sadder by keeping them apart in your world.

NANA 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden EternalWish said…
Hi, Lance, I agree with you, even if I am a fan of drama stories and NANA is full of it, I realy like that Hachi and Nobu would find their happy ending. Ai Yazawa is a very clever person (my opinion) for creating such a fantastic story (slice of life though), but in the same time she creats a brilliant reality in which choices we make are not exactly those that brings us a drop of happiness. I admire her for the judgment she proves. When I first watch Nana I cried at the end of each episode, I never explained myself how could the author juggle with their lives, but olso offering them such extreme solutions (Ren's death, Hachi pregnancy with the wrong man). In my opinion because of those drastic changes that turns the whole story upside down, the characters mature themselves and gain that part of reality for a fantastic world; olso turning Ai's creation into a true inspiration (many of whom would have a lot to learn). Copying the reality, through her eyes creates a drama that not a lot of mangaka can imagine. It impresses you and gives you food for thought. ( sorry if my english is bad :">)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden IIPromiseII said…
Th-that was beautiful♥. But what if Takumi changes and he's better for Hachi now? link
een jaar geleden IIPromiseII said…
[img]link
een jaar geleden EternalWish said…
hmmm
I don't know... Takumi was always a cold man... maybe he'll grown up now that he has a family. I remember it's not the first girl he has a child with. (in his school life) but he's a mature person now so I realy hope he begins to realise how important is his new family. Even if I prefer the Hachi and Nobu couple... this story has it's own rules... I'm just curious what's next, but honestly I hope that Hachi finaly finds her happy ending.^-^