NCIS Not A Season Ender I Wanted To See

magicdustlil posted on May 21, 2008 at 02:03AM
but any avid watcher knows even if gibbs and his crew were separated gibbs caught the shredded paper and you know hes going to get the dirt on the new director. crime shows are my favorite and this one tops the top 5 list
you cant make a show about 5 people thenn remove 3 in the season ender unless you really want to kill a show then this is the way to lose viewers
sorry ncis ziva tony magee abbs ducky and gibbs go together

NCIS 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Patrick4287 said…
What's up with all the changes? My goodness the show was on good footing and the cast jelled. WTF!!!
een jaar geleden laurapicard said…
I just hope they aren't trying to pull a "House" situation, where they introduce new characters and the others fade into background positions. They already have a full ensemble with the six regulars, Palmer, and now Vance.

And for the record, I am so glad they killed Jenny. She was just too annoying this season. The whole I killed the frog bit was overdone and poorly expositioned as to the true reasoning, and the her dad's alive, but not really, and then she's sick but with what we don't know. Sorry, she had to go. She was only useful as an authority figure to stand up for the team, which Vance can do, if he isn't playing a bad guy and he puts the team back together. I actually liked him, until he split them up.

Guess we'll just have to wait 'til fall to find out.
een jaar geleden bob1xxx said…
Look CBS is not going to commit ratings sucide by getting rid of ziva, tony and macgee. During the writers strike even last years re runs stayed in the top 15! And first runs have been solidly in the top 10 all year. Especially because of the writers strike there are very few new shows devolped for next season, and screwing around with a extremely sucessful, money making show would be moronic, Im betting $50 bucks it will be simlar to last year, by episode 4 the team will be back together again, with leon shot dead by gibbs or by the people who he's tried to hide with the file he shreaded, belive me folks this is D belasro typical ploy to put major characters in his show in jepardy and danger and then after a good scare things go back to normal,with the fans happy, He did this in magnum pi, quantom leap, JAG and preivous seasons of NCIS, So I give it a month and All will be back to normal.
een jaar geleden laurapicard said…
aaahhhh, but bellisario isn't the show runner anymore; and while I don't think the separation will last long either, nothing's certain in post-writer's strike television. just saying.
een jaar geleden irishgrl131 said…
first off, WTF!!! if this episode didn't have me pissed, laughing and crying i don't know which one did. i can believe the new "director" split the team up, but if anyone didn't know that he hated gibbs from the beginning then you are naive.
i don't think the team will stay split up, but they will be for the first few shows if not half the season. there will always be a way to tie in at least one of the team into an episode. it won't be a house thing though.
i was sad when jeny died, at least she went out in a blaze of glory which her character needed. now jethro has to deal w/ the aftermath and thats going to be hard. the new "director" will be gone, jethro will see to that and quickly w/ the stunt he pulled.
een jaar geleden blackdoggy1 said…
It was a great episode EXCEPT for the last 30 seconds. That was just the most ridiculous stunt. Oh well, I'm not watching til they bring the team back together. I refuse to sit through a bunch of angsty 'we're all split up how do we get back together' episodes. AFTER they fix their mistake, then I'll watch.
een jaar geleden mpwife4life said…
NCIS is good at throwing us off ya know!! First it was that chick, then we thought Gibbs would come back, and now the split! It will be fixed I hope!!lol I hated to see the way the director died, but I am glad she is gone...she was a drag!
een jaar geleden Patrick4287 said…
After sitting back and thinking about the show, it seems to me the Gibbs has something up his sleeve. The new director is dirty and I have a sense he shipped everyone out to safe his ass. Remember, at the beginning of the show, It said Part 1. Second, Gibbs got a drift of the new director shredding a document; Gibbs told Dinozo to investigate the new director's investigation; you only saw Jenny on the floor and when Gibbs was about to open the body bag, he closed it back up. Maybe it an internal op to catch the mole inside NCIS. We never actually saw Jenny's body after the firefight.

It does not make sense to can the whole cast when things were going good. I hope this is not one of those "Jump the Shark" things in an effort to make the show better?. I think something is afoot. My greatest suspicion is that of Ducky. This year he has become more strange and a bit sinister. I wonder what he is up to!! And finally the agent from Mexico. He seems to pop up at times when things are changing and just when you think things are just as they are, BAM!! He shows up. I think Jenny is in Mexico and they are running a covert operation including the entire cast to out this new director.

JMHO

Patrick
een jaar geleden FaustyClaws said…
Ok, one the 'Agent from Mexico' is Mike Franks the guy who taught/brought Gibbs into NCIS in the first place. He's Gibbs' Gibbs.

Second, if anyone remebers how Ziva entered the team in the first place with Ari creating that position with a 7.62mm round then.. well you get the idea.

Damn but I do love this show, I don't THINK the teams gonna be split up long if at all. We shall see.

And ya know what I love about this show? It's a wierd hybrid of a spy/cop/csi/Bones/etc. that works so beautifully
een jaar geleden jenli88 said…
the writers created a ending that make us want to know what will happen next in season 6. there is no way they replace all the team.
een jaar geleden Tiva4evr said…
I've read several things that say they aren't going to replace everyone. Plus, Gibbs would not settle for that. (Whoa I feel like I've written this before. I probably have.) If they ever did replace them I am going to write CBS, and you guys should too!
een jaar geleden Jack_Martha said…
Okay well i dont care if Ziva or McGee dont come back as long as we have Tony
also Tiva4evr just thought i'd tell you that i hate your name as i am a die hard Tate fan
een jaar geleden tivaforever78 said…
shane brennan, who is the new producer, said they would not be doing a House routine nor would the team be split for long. go to the discussion boards on cbs.com and you can read the tv guide interview. in his words, it will be a heart pulsing ride but also said this is gibbs team, right? they know it would be suicide. also, it is a cliffhanger. it did what it was supposed to