New Moon Movie Vampire rules explained, plus New Moon review

rotatingdog posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 03:46PM
Garlic? Wooden stakes? Blood drinking? The rules around vampires sure are confusing. The National Post's graphics department looks at some of the crucial differences between some of today's most popular vampires:

link

Plus, Post movie reviewer Chris Knight has his first look at New Moon up now on nationalpost.com:

link
last edited on Nov 19, 2009 at 03:50PM

New Moon Movie 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mezmrin said…
here's my problem with the movie. Bella is supposedly immune to the individual vampire powers, but early on in the movie Jasper's mood change power apparently works on her. Why the contradiction?
een jaar geleden alexajaye said…
Actually, Bella's only immune to "mental" vampire abilities, such as reading her thoughts or making her think things that aren't real, like how Edward can't read Bella's thoughts, and Jane can't make Bella think she's experiencing pain. At least that's what Stephenie Meyer decided. Sounds bogus if you ask me. Bella doesn't have a strong mind, but a "private" one. Hmph.
een jaar geleden selenagomefan said…
heart
i love new moon
een jaar geleden twilightfan3000 said…
sad
i would have 2 say new moon was better then twilight
een jaar geleden tool82cry said…
heart
New moon was life changing! great flick
een jaar geleden childofpromise said…
I think Bella is semi retarded which is why Edward can't read her mind. I mean look at some of the dumb stuff she does. Edward's no genious either but I don't think he is retarded. If he was they would think alike and Edward would be able to read Bella's mind. I think Bella is so hot that Edward doesn't mind that she is slow.
een jaar geleden slackjawd said…
Life changing? Bwahahaha. You're out of your element, tool82cry. Your rfevolution is over. The bums lost. The bums will always lose!
een jaar geleden vampireempire said…
Yes, twilightfan3000, New Moon was way better than Twilight. Twilight is an awesome movie but New Moon took it to the next level with suspense and cool action scenes. New Moon is worth checking out even if you are not a fan of the books.
een jaar geleden hannahgomez said…
smirk
guys i think it so cool have u watched it cause i have if u have not u dono wat ur missing
een jaar geleden hannahgomez said…
surprise
any guys is there anyway one online
een jaar geleden BellatrixCissy said…
laugh
new moon is awesome but Bella is sooo retarded and its so true she is a shield cuz she is stupid and edward hasn't figured it out yet but i did!