Ohio State Football OSU VS PSU November 7

PSUFAN posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 02:27PM
Why pay a kings ransom for a single motel room when you can rent my condo @ Blue Knob All Seasons Resort for less and get 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a queen size foldout in the living room. TV's in every room, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, stove. Living room with flat screen TV and fireplace. Two nights $259.20 total including taxes. Three nights $313.20 including taxes. The best deal on a two bedroom you will find anywhere in the area. See below for additional savings.

Other amenities available at the resort include golf, indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, golf, tennis, and there is a bar/restaraunt right across the parking lot. All are within a 3 minute walk.

Take a look at link . See what many visiting fans have already discovered. The stadium is only 1 hour away .

Please ask for unit 1103 and tell them Barry referred you or book through me directly and receive an additional 10% off the already low rates. You will be happier in Happy Valley. Call me Mon - Thur 814-623-8171 or Cell 814-932-6556 or email me at barryntaylor@embarqmail.com

Ohio State Football No antwoorden