I remember visiting this website once...
It was called 9 things that are entirely One Direction's fault
Here's some stuff I remembered seeing:
9 times the bromance between Niall Horan and Luke...
Dunkirk actor Mark Rylance is full of praise for...
Although there are many wonderful things about having been part of the One Direction fandom over the years, there\'s no denying that the boys themselves are basically LIFE-RUINERS encased in very good-looking human shells.
So, to summarise which parts of our lives One Direction are totally culpable in ruining, we\'ve decided to make a list of all the ways they\'re to blame for our various multiple problems in life.
Let\'s watch Niall Horan telling us \'London is...
It\'s not possible to say the words without singing the song.
4. The way they\'ve distracted us from every other part of life.
5. The way they\'ve fuelled our weird and wonderful sleeping patterns.
6. The way 99% of our brain space is taken up by non-useful things like remembering Niall\'s expression when he fell off that couch.
7. The knowledge that if we\'d chosen to dedicate this time to any other topic in the world, we\'d have been given a Masters Degree.
8. The way we can\'t ask someone where we\'re going without thinking of Niall\'s \'WHERE WE GOING TODAY, MARK?\' clips.
9. And finally, the way we literally don\'t care that our life is in tatters.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
14 thoughts we had watching Louis Tomlinson on America\'s Got Talent
Dunkirk actor Mark Rylance is full of praise for Harry Styles
Lets all take a second to watch new footage of Harry Styles playing football
5 things that look like Harry Styles\'s new hair when it\'s messy
Niall Horan fangirls over Louis Tomlinson\'s America\'s Got Talent appearance