Personality:
Noble, Pirate, or Marine:
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.):
Human or Artificial:
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change:
Devil Fruit:
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia)
Home Island:
Bounty:
Bio:

One Piece 455 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 455

een jaar geleden TheAdventGhost said…
Chizuru: But they aren't the same!
Katsuma: Doesn't matter....
Chizuru: ......
Katsuma: Issho is on a crazy level.......... If you take him lightly......... He will kill you.....
een jaar geleden brodxe said…
Yushiro: He sounds weak. Anyways, let's get to the ship.

Fuji: *Still in awe of Yushiro*
Chizuru: *She growled a bit*
Katsuma: It's fine Chizuru........
Chizuru: But, captain.....
Katsuma: [His drive impresses me........ He's fought Aokiji..... Maybe.....]
Chizuru: .........
Katsuma: Sorry....... Chizuru, can pinpoint the way?
Chizuru: Yeah...... Just this way.....
*They proceeded to the ship*
Yushiro: *Whistling as he follows* Chizuru you look really weak. You must have a devil fruit called the wimp-wimp fruit

(His katana BTW)
last edited een jaar geleden
 Yushiro: *Whistling as he follows* Chizuru u look really weak. u must have a devil fruit called t
Chizuru: *She began to get a bit more angrier*
Katsuma: Enough!!!
Chizuru: ....
Katsuma: What kind of crew am I supposed to have if you 2 continue to butt heads?!!!!
Chizuru: .......
Katsuma: And you can spare telling your little sob stories about your past! You know why? Because even if we don't understand you! What makes you think you understand anything about us?!!
Chizuru: [Katsuma stop....] You have to stop!!!
Yushiro: Fight! Fight! Fight! I mean sorry... Wait you have a past Chizuru! I thought you were a mythical being that magically appeared because you are so rude.
Chizuru: Yushiro stop...... Don't you understand the more you carry on like this....... DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE?!!!!!!
Yushiro: Sorry I do not understand please explain. Actually never mind I don't like listening to you. And I don't give a shit about anyone else but me and Katsuma. Sorry Fuji.

Fuji: It is ok. I understand. *She takes 2 steps back*
Katsuma: As your captain....... Gale Wind....... Chizuru's our navigator....... Or.... Mayhaps you 2 can just try and work a compromise....... We can have 2 navigators.....
Yushiro: She can navigate. I'm too lazy. I am arguing because I don't like her and the way she acts. *He walks ahead*
Chizuru: .............. Alright..... Hey..... Yushiro...... I.... I see I can be difficult....... If you can just tell me...... If you can just elaborate on the way I act..... Then we can work something out.....
Yushiro: Well first off, you came out of no where and said, "Hey! I'm joining!" Then you said you got some fancy certificate for navigating and said you are the "expert". So you being so cocky is my problem. Only I am aloud to be cocky.
Katsuma: ...... It's because she shares a past with me...... That's why she's with me......... That last part....... I don't know about......
Yushiro: Also; how are we supposed to fight admirals if she can only close her eyes and point is in the right direction?
Katsuma: *Sigh* She has other power......... But......... It's power she can barely even control.......... Me and her...... We kind of fall from the same tree ya know....
Yushiro: So... You guys are both weak?? I'm confused. And when you say power, you mean like, devil fruit?
Katsuma: What?!!!!
Chizuru: No..... Katsuma isn't weak..... And nor am I....... But........ We grew up bring isolated from other people........
Katsuma: That's enough...... We have no more to explain.......
Chizuru: Katsuma.... I....
Katsuma: It's not so much devil fruit....... But........
Chizuru: With the power that I possess....... I've hurt almost everyone I've loved........
Katsuma: Don't ever mistaken us as weak........ I can't help but remember the last time.......... When someone made that mistake......... Let's just say pirate crews aren't around.......
Chizuru: Not to mention....... With my powers...... Me and Katsuma....... Made the most wonderful killing duo........
Katsuma: If you haven't heard about Bloody Mary and The Black Wolf duo......
Yushiro: Maybe I have heard it... I don't really know. I hear lots of stories everyday.
Katsuma: Then don't mistaken Chizuru as weak....... She may not look it...... But she's had her fair share of kills..... As have I.....
Yushiro: Can she prove it? Chizuru you also said you have hurt everyone you loved so that means I will be completely fine.
Katsuma: No! You know why? Because when she goes into that state, she isn't herself! As soon as she enters Bloody Mary mode......
Chizuru: I always take a gamble that I lose myself forever.....
Yushiro: *Puts hands behind his head and closes his eyes* Didn't have to get all grumpy. I was just wondering. Now, *He pulls out the map and points to the place we are at* We have to go North-East to the area of the treasure and apparently a river is by it.
Katsuma: Alright....... Then I guess we better get going.
Chizuru: Yeah......
*They all walk for a couple miles then they come across a large cave*

Yushiro: I think we have arrived. Now who wants to go first?
Chizuru: Got it..... *She took charge and went forward*
Katsuma: Alright then... *He followed*
Yushiro: *Following Katsuma* Now be careful, this treasure is buried by pirates and might be- *A rope triggers around his foot but it goes right through him, as he is made of wind* I don't remember what it is like getting caught by one of those.
Katsuma: Hmm..
Yushiro: Well let's keep going. Should be in a chest at the end.
Chizuru: *She continued forward* Lets hope..
Yushiro: *Hey closes his eyes* [So someone is here... I feel them in the wind]
Katsuma: *He looked around* Someone's here!!!! Alright!!!! Whoever you are, come out now!!
*A man in a brown cloak leaps out with a dagger, charging at Katsuma*
Katsuma: Foolish.... *He grabbed the man from his neck* Yeah..... You're definitely foolish..... For thinking you can mess with me....
???: I-I am sorry! I c-can explain! Please don't hurt me!
Katsuma: Then you better explain quick!
???: I am a travelling engineer! I was robbed by pirates while fixing my ship and I washed ashore here! I knew treasure was here and I planned to ambush them! I'm so sorry sir!
Katsuma: .....Any idea who the pirates were?
???: They had a umm.... Ummm... A lion! Yes a lion! It was on there flag. But they were super strong! I couldn't believe it!
Katsuma: A lion......
???: The captain had a devil fruit! He kept rotting everything he touched! My boat was ruined!
Katsuma: *Sarcastically saying* So scary.... *He then let the man go* What it looks to me is you were trying to sacrifice yourself to him...... The way you charged was reckless!
???: I was scared okay! I didn't want him to come back! Oh and by the way the treasure is down there. Some traps are in the way. Thanks for not killing me I'm really sorry! Goodbye! *He runs to the exit*
Katsuma: ....... *Sigh* Alright then..... Onward.....
Yushiro: He wasn't telling us something that he knew.His dagger was very well made and expensive. He is no labourer working on ships.There is multiple people up ahead. Most likely the crew he talked about, or a different one. Either way, proceed with caution I guess. *He walks on*
Katsuma: Proceeding with caution was the number one plan......
Yushiro: It was?

*As they walk down the cave it gets darker and darker until it is pitch black*
Katsuma: Any ideas to light the rest of the way? Anyone?
Yushiro: I got nothing.

*Suddenly a scraping noise is heard. After a few minutes of walking a deep voice is heard*

???: Fools.... *The man lights a torch, revealing his face. Several men with cutlasses appear everywhere, trapping them*
 Yushiro: I got nothing. *Suddenly a scraping noise is heard. After a few minuten of walking a deep
Katsuma: Hm......
Chizuru: Well, look at what we have here......
Katsuma: Yeah..... Looks like a party..... Yushiro, Chizuru, you ready?
Yushiro: *Yawns* Can you guys do it? I'm tired from all this walking.

???: How dare you! You should be on your knees trembling in the face of the almighty Hartman!