Paramore Paramore is a BAND

diabolical posted on Apr 04, 2008 at 05:46PM
FFS!! IF IT WAS JUST HAYLEY IT WOULD BE CALLED HAYLEY WILLIAMS NOT PARAMORE. GIVE THE BOYS SOME RECOGNITION. I know not all people think Paramore then picture only Hayley, but a hell of a lot do and it annoys the hell outta me.

Paramore 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden laj33 said…
I agree with you on that
een jaar geleden diabolical said…
Thankyou!!
I mean, fair enough she's the lead singer it's just not all bands are as outta control as Paramore. Oh well.
een jaar geleden _Gymnast4Life_ said…
i totally agree!!! i was just reading a thing on that. it bugs the crap outa me!!! i love the guys!!
een jaar geleden paramoretia said…
so do i it isnt only about hayley the boys are 3/4's of the band
een jaar geleden diabolical said…
Yeps, she's actually my least fave member. I just find the boys more fun and such. I think it's just the fact that she's a girl everyone's like "oh she's soooo pretty" blablabla.
een jaar geleden pspkid1992 said…
if they had more talent they would b popular like hayley
een jaar geleden pate said…
actually, the band couldn't have been a band if it weren't for the guys. they're the music... and hayley's the lyrics... it's usual that the vocalist is always the first thing that comes up when you're talking about a band... and that's a sad thing to say..but they all rock!:)
een jaar geleden iloveallshows said…
totly agree.For the true fans who arent haters if you have seen the final riot you can see how much the guys are part of the band!!
c'mon give them a lot of credit without them it would be frekin boring accapela the whole frekin time!!!!Paramore is a BAND with 5 people!!!so all u haters who say that find a new band to hate!!!!!
een jaar geleden sweet_twilight said…
smile
I agree, the boys have just as much talent as Hayley does. They provide the music and without the music, you'd just have lyrics. Have you heard the awesome guitar riffs? And they are in a BAND, which doesnt mean it's all about Hayley! There is no I in BAND!
een jaar geleden kerikeri said…
heart
yea! it's killing me! i love Hayley and she rocks but i love the guys too! and i'm really in love with Taylor! lol!.....anyways Paramore is a band and the guys are awesome!
een jaar geleden tooch said…
I agree! They all make up Paramore! They all play an imporant part in the band, each and everyone of them.
They are Paramore! Yes, Hayley is the lead singer and the only female in the band, but come on give the guys recognition; if you don't, well then, your not a true fan.