Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Pregnant Goddess

bstras posted on May 12, 2011 at 03:15AM
I don't know how I came up with the idea but I like it. You have to read to find out...
I'm not going to be posting as frequently as the other Fanpop I made. Although maybe one or two chapters every two-three days.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All rights go to Rick Riordan.
last edited on May 24, 2011 at 09:38PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 35 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden bstras said…
Chapter 1
Annabeth
I was sitting on the beach at Camp Half-Blood. Me and Percy were twenty-five now and I was pregnant. Anyways we were sitting at the beach alone. Then Hermes appeared and gave his message, "Annabeth you have a gift from the gods, it is immortality." Percy was definitely not taking it well because he looked on the verge to crying. "What about the baby?" I asked a little self conscious. "It shall be mortal but, very powerful", he said getting annoyed with all the questions. "Well I don't want it", I said defiantly and also asked, "Who's idea was it?" "Athena", he replied about a split second after I asked. Oh! I thought to myself. I understand now. She still doesn't want me to be with Percy. Percy looked like he was going to either get very angry or start crying. Both happened in unison. A giant wave kicked up and soaked Hermes. He started to cry. Then he just got up and ran. "Can you take the gift back Hermes?" I said hoping he would say yes but already knew the answer, "No, for one the change has already started and two, gifts from the gods cannot be returned." I really needed Percy right now but he had run off and left me alone. Hermes flew away and I went to search for Percy.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
:O That's really interesting. It'll be a good story I reckon (: Post soon (:
It's going to be interesting alright. In ranks though this will be after Son of neptune. By the way I have another fanpop forum as well...
It's a son of Neptune
Chapter 2
Percy
I can't believe that they made Annabeth a god and I'm stuck here mortal with a immortal wife. I think worse of all she's going to be immortal and her child isn't. So I'm stuck here hiding in the creek in the woods wanting to scream. I know I probably hurt Annabeth but were married and the gods changed everything. It really sucks. I feel like crying and killing myself. So I'm going to tell Annabeth that if she's a goddess and I'm stuck regular mortal it might not work out. I don't really know breaking her heart is going to definitely break mine.
een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
depressing and very good
een jaar geleden percylover19 said…
smile
AMAZING!!! can't wait till next post!! :)
big smile
That is a little depressing. Just be carefull about the whole 'wanting to kill my self' subject, some people can be quite touchy about suicide. Other that that, it's pretty good.
laugh
Oh thanks Artemis_8 and I didn't mean literally but he was really upset Thanks guys. Percylover19 I think I'm a fan of you and your becoming a fan of me xD. Idk about posting this morning but at least one today. By the way Annabeth is pregnant 8 months so not long...
Chapter 3
Athena
"YES", screamed I. I that this would upset the relationship and look Percy's about to break up with her. Then I realized something, it would break Annabeth's heart and she would never date again. So I called a meeting with all the Olympians and Annabeth. Annabeth had to come here or she will be disobeying the gods. She teleported up here and said, "MOTHER WE NEED TO TALK". I was actually scared. She had a knife to my throat and said, "YOU MONSTER, I was in a relationship ". Then the gods got there and laughed. Then my daughter said something crazy, "IF YOU ALL DON'T MAKE PERCY A GOD I WILL THROW ALL OF YOU INTO THE TATARUS". I was scared and then we all had a meeting.

For short Annabeth was pissed off...
Athena scared, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see and really good
Putting on music, ITS TIME TO TYPE!!!
Chapter 4
Annabeth
The gods agreed to have a meeting on the winter solstice about turning Percy into a god. "THE WINTER SOLSTICE" I screamed and I felt dread. What if Percy broke up with me by then? Then it hit me. I had to find him. "I'm going to find Percy now", I told the gods after the meetings. I teleported and ended up in the front steps of the Athena cabin. Wow I thought amazed at how quick god(ess)'s are. Chiron came up to me and said, "Congratulations on becoming a goddess Anna-". "Shut up Chiron I'm looking for Percy", I said and was amazed that he listened. I tore through the woods looking for Percy. Then I realized it he was either at the Creek or the Beach because of the water. I looked in the creek first because it was closest. No luck. So I headed down to the beach. I found him with his eyes red from crying and he looked like he had fell asleep on top of a rock. "Annabeth I... I don't know if I can stay married a goddess if you're going to live forever and I'll just wither up and die", he said like he was apologizing. "Percy we have a baby girl coming... I... I need you, I don't know what I would do without you", I said stuttering at thinking of never seeing Percy again. "Still we can't be together if you're a goddess and-", he said getting cut off by me. "Percy please", I said and I started crying and sitting on the rock the Percy probably slept on. "Listen I have a meeting with the Olympian counsel on the winter solstice about you becoming a god". Then for some reason my knees buckled and he caught me. "Transformation, final stage", I muttered and he understood. He brought me straight to the Poseidon and flopped me on the bed. He was on the side of the bed when the pain happened. It burned every single inch of my body. Probably even worse than the River of Styx. The thing that kept me sane is Percy.

Ok I like this chapter just because it's the kind of starter of everything. By the way 358 words.
Chapter 5
Percy
Watching Annabeth in all that pain is really agonizing for me. I sat by her for the full day it takes. In about a day she was standing up and flexing her arm with Luke's knife. It was only a week until the due day for the baby is. We would like Apollo to come down and do some "Voodoo healing" so he could help deliver the baby. Soon enough three days before the due day he came. Annabeth should be taking it easy but she seems to be even harder on herself. On the day before her due date she went into labor. Apollo let me carry her to the infirmary. I laid her down in a bed and Apollo did his magic. Wow Apollo is really full of himself I thought. I also just realized that Apollo's roman form is Apollo. Yep he's definitely full of himself. I was just standing there waiting for seemed like days. But then we hear a cry. When the baby came out Apollo handed it to Annabeth. "Lucille, her name is Lucille", Annbeth said obviously exhausted. "Lucy I like that", I said happily. When it was my turn to hold it I realize how cute Lucy was. She had my green spikes in the middle and grey on the outsides. She was my daughter.

Time for bed :I
smile
I agree, Apollo is full of him self haha (:
smile
Chapter 6
Annabeth
I knew my baby was going to be smart but she exceeded my by a long shot. In the first five minutes she was playing with her fingers and poking Percy in the eye. Since he had the "Achilles Curse" it didn't hurt him. Then she looked at me and pointed at me. "Muhmu?" She asked uncertainly and I understood. "Yes I'm your mommy and-I said getting cut off by Percy. "And I'm your daddy, Lucy", he said. Then Lucy looked at me and said, "Muhmuh", pointing at me. Then she pointed at Percy and said, "Dada". I nodded. She gave me a proud look and poked Percy in the eye again. I realized she was about average size, very clever, likes water, likes poking Percy in the eye, and very strong. I guess the strength comes from Percy. She's just so cute. She will definitely be very pretty.

Like it? Anyways next chapter Lucy POV. Have fun! One more chapter? I think so...
lillydiezi commented…
XD poking percy in the eye! so funny! XD een jaar geleden
lillydiezi commented…
-laughs my eyes out- een jaar geleden
smile
Chapter 7
Lucy
I can finally think English, Latin, and Greek. It's amazing. I still can't talk well. Μπορώ να σκεφτώ τελικά Αγγλικά, Λατινικά και Ελληνικά. Είναι εκπληκτικό. That's how you say that in Greek. It's really weird. Anyways poking daddy in the eye is so fun!!! Back to the subject. I've been adjusting to life pretty well. I've grown pretty fast. I'm now at least nine inches tall. I can walk if I lean on something. The weirdest part is that I'm only two weeks old. I can translate Greek and English with ease. I think Latin pretty hard though.

Sadly there's no baby face so I'm just going to just going to give a smile.
its always fun to poke people in the eye
LOL!
Hah... LOL :P
big smile
Guys I do have a little writers block today (going to friends house for most of the day). I will try and get one chapter of Son of Neptune before midnight. Sorry probably no Pregnant Goddess tonight. Everyone be happy it's not depressing anymore!
tongue
Whooo! Not depressing anymore!! Yaaaaay! Hahahaa
I had a writers block and will be posting today sometime.
laugh
Chapter 8
Annabeth
The last few months have been so good I almost forgot about Percy's meeting. So when it was the Winter Solstice I teleported me, Percy, and Lucy (she was 4 months old now and could talk pretty well). We confronted the Olympians. They argued (like usual) and only Zeus and Hera said "Nay". But then Athena giving a look at Percy asked about Lucy. The gods agreed that she needed to be a goddess too. They also said her change is going to be painless because she's so much younger on the other hand Percy's was going to hurt like hell. "We grant both of them immortality", Zeus boomed and immediately Lucy passed out. When she was awake she had a V-neck goddess dress on and was surprised. She complained that it was too stiff and that she wanted different clothes. I told her to be quiet because we were in front of the Olympians. Aphrodite give a unsatisfied look like she wanted to dress up Lucy all day long. But when Lucy was in Percy's arms I pointed the finger at her and Hermes, Apollo, Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, and other gods laughed so hard that the ground shook. We thanked them and teleported away. We got Percy in bed and he had a immediate pain. He told me it was worse than the Styx but he endured it. When everything was over we kissed Lucy on her forehead and she fell asleep.

Boom my sequel starts. She'll start at 12 and work her way up. Have fun!
een jaar geleden PercyJfan100 said…
worried
What's the sequel called cuz i can't find it !!! what am i going 2 do ???? ok, that was odd... i was totally freaking out.
The sequel is called The Unknown Goddess but it's just a spin off...
Deleting...
how do you delete it?
I've tried to delete a forum before but I don't think you can unless there have been a rpley
een jaar geleden CoreyCarlson said…
laugh
HAHA! Brandon what a classic idea! A pregnant Godess! I have been a doctor before and I can help (JK) ! HAHA!
Thanks
Okay guys I just want to praise you guys for being great fans and checking out my stories on a normal basis. So over the weekend I'm going to kick off the sequel to the CotE (Captive of the Earth). Thanks for your support guys!

Your favorite writer,
Bstras
een jaar geleden Percy2 said…
smile
What happened it is great
een jaar geleden energykid400 said…
cool
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!
een jaar geleden puggyluv17 said…
I don't think he will that was 3 months ago last post
Okay guys I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm definitely done with the pregnant goddess and unknown goddess. Sorry guys. Anyways I'm continuing the heroes of Olympus on fanfiction. Sorry it's been so long it's just been being busy, computer problems, and for a while I lost my inspiration to write... but now it's back.
Here's the link:
link