Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations

Zerstoren posted on Nov 05, 2007 at 07:50AM
What were your thoughts on the game?
I beat it recently and loved it! can't wait for Apollo Justice (despite the silly name)

Phoenix Wright 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Pwaa_fan said…
laugh
Trials and Tribulations was awesome!!! I loved it!Well you know apollo's hair is weird too :)
een jaar geleden FlameInferno said…
heart
It was just sweet! Godot was one of the best characters in Ace Attorney. Best part was that you got to see almost all the prosecutors in one game!
een jaar geleden Kaiserin_Kai said…
heart
I loved getting to play as Edgey against Franzy! Having my two fave characters in one courtroom was a dream come true <3
een jaar geleden star-shine said…
godot was awesome but i'm not sure if he died or not? can someone tell me....and it was awesome they were all together...i somehow wished we could see how diego and mia got together...also found edgeworth and fraziska awesome....i wished there was a 4th story to it instead of some apollo thingy.....honestly,i dislike it and wished they stayed with phoenix and edgewoth
een jaar geleden yumiat said…
cake
GODOT WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!He is so cool!That's why my icon is the ipod godot!.....My emote is cofee cake in honor of Godot.xD
een jaar geleden ganondorf26 said…
laugh
GODOT knows the Fragrance of Dark coffee (his theme song)
een jaar geleden HeyItsSharon said…
I love that game!!
een jaar geleden blackreaper97 said…
big smile
It was a wonderful game you had to use loginc and think outside the box it's on my top 5 list of best games.