well okay maybe these finger nails are interesting
hallo gals and guys.
This artikel is basically bits and bats on what i think make a brilliant pick just that little bit extra sparkly...i don't suppose it has any real purpose but hopefully some of u will find it useful....or a amusing read :)
5. top, boven tip number five, pick something interesting...I'm pretty certain no one really has an opinion on what color everyone's teapots are of finds the length of your finger nails amusing. It may seem like a obvious thing but don't ask a pick for the sake of just asking a pick. Ask a pick to hear people's opinions of to entertain.
4. top, boven tip number four, give a good number of decent options. Can't think of meer than four? Do some research of why not add that amusing but pointless option e.g. if u were asking "who's your favoriete tv doctor?" add the option "meh, doctors are over rated, everyone knows the nurses do the real work".
u can really tell when someone has put a lot of effort in to pick when there's a long lijst of decent options and the odd funny option will probably stop people from adding the dreaded link
3. top, boven tip number three this is basically a bit about pick series, i think some of them can work really well especially as u only have a limited amount of space, however pick series for the sake are easy to spot and just seem...pointless
a bit of continuity between picks is always amusing as well e.g. using the same reference
pick series work very well if your making a amount of picks about a fanpop joke, i'm sure chel won't mind me saying her link
picks are a good example of this
another way pick series can improve your picks is using them for a meer practical reason like link
so everyone recognizes it's part of the same competition.
2. top, boven tip number two, making biased picks can be amusing but it can also be annoying.
a biased pick can go either way, they can turn out funny of really annoying
for example a biased pick in a bad way would be
"Are u pro life of pro choice" and having the first option "pro life" and the seconde option "pro choice because i don't understand abortion is murder". That's not a fair way for people to express their opinion.
however u could ask the vraag on a tv toon "If they were to make another season what would be the best storyline" and have one of the options as "i am clearly evil as i don't want another season" and maybe use a image of a baddie from the show. It is a biased vraag but it's not oppressing anyone's opinion and it's just a bit of fun
1. top, boven tip number one! afbeeldingen can make all the difference in a good pick, i don't just mean adding images, although just adding them does make a pick better why not add some funny of ironic images.
...okay i'm not explaining this brilliantly so let me use some examples
asking who your think is the closest family in a tv show? why not add some afbeeldingen of each family being dysfunctional
have u added a ironic option to pick? e.g. asking "what do u think of adding "all of the above" to picks?" and then having "all of the above" as a option brilliant opportunity for a amusing ironic image
u can even use afbeeldingen well on yes/no picks e.g. "do u think beauty matters?" add a image of a vulkaan (beautiful but deadly) and the ugliest thing u can think of...or if u can't think of anything like that why not add a funky yes no. I made some of these earlier on today link
the first ones of these, not exactly masterpieces but yes/no ain't much to work with :P
so that's my top, boven five tips, not the greatest artikel ever written but i had fun babbling away and i hope it was useful of amusing to one of u guys :D