Pokémon Pokemon Cofessions!

Espeongirl360 posted on Oct 28, 2012 at 09:32PM
So, this is how it goes:

Admit any fact about yourself that relates to Pokemon. It can be good or bad, doesn't matter. I just think this would be a great way to get to know the Pokemon Fans better ^_^

Here is my first one:

I hate the colors pink and purple and yet my favorite pokemon are usually those colors.

Pokémon 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden AninditaS said…
Aha xD Nice! well i am not sure if i have anything to confess but i was not a fan of Misty at first and i have absolutely nothing with Dawn in the games, i am all fine there its the anime where she pisses me off! Hehe xD
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
I dont really have anything to confess, but I think I can come up with something..... *thinks a bit* I used to cheat on my video games, but eventually, that began to bring the fun out of the game, so I recently stopped. ^-^ -_- I feel like I just confessed that I did illegal drugs before and I am now in rehabilitation.......
princess_lucy03 commented…
lol.... een jaar geleden
pipiqueen commented…
another lol een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden PlasmaPeople said…
Katie: Before it was destroyed, I used to have a secret stash of candy in the castle... but I ate it.
Chase: I USED TO LIVE IN SINNOH IT IS AWESOMENESS EXCEPT FOR CYRUS WHO IS NOT ALL THAT AWESOME! X3
Jasper: I play the air guitar to some of Roxie's records at night... I must say, I'm a pretty good singer.
Michael: My dad's a Gym Leader back in Hoenn.
fansommer commented…
XD een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden fansommer said…
Cool XD
Well... I have a habit of catching Eevees on white 2 and I've caught 2 female Eevees without cheating!
een jaar geleden Teiraa said…
I have a secret bias towards fire-type Pokemon, unless they're fire/fighting-type. Blaziken is my only fire/fighting exception! Also, May is my favorite female character, although the back of her hair looks... very, very special. In a bad way. :3
een jaar geleden Nojida said…
Ash's face looks weird in the first series and that stopped me from watching them XP Now that Ash's face looks more normal(?) I've began to watch the show again XD
een jaar geleden pipiqueen said…
I used to think IRIS was the worst character in the pokemon anime,and she totally sucks, but when i started watching the season , i actually started liking her..............she is my second favorite female protagonist now................(DAWN is the my first favorite!!)
 I used to think IRIS was the worst character in the pokemon anime,and she totally sucks, but when i s
een jaar geleden fansommer said…
XD funny pic!
I find Dawn and May very annoying!
No offence to those who like them!
pipiqueen commented…
doesnt matter........some people might hate a character,some might like them....................i hate misty,may een jaar geleden
fansommer commented…
I like misty but hate may so I guess we have something in common! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden purrloinedlove said…
Fine. Cilan 's connoisseur C*** does not drive me nuts. It's actually cute. The Mecha Tyranitar thing was an exception.
een jaar geleden Pokegal4life said…
heart
I'm a MAJOR HatThiefShipper. I love Ash and Aipom together and I wish they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I know it may seem odd to some because Aipom's a Pokémon and Ash is a person, but Aipom's not the first Pokémon who developed a love for Ash, and she obviously cares about Ash a lot. I think it was really sweet how at the end of "Home is Where the Start is" Aipom followed Ash onto the boat he was taking to Sinnoh. That proves Aipom really doesn't want to be apart from Ash, and in my opinion, it was sort of romantic that she did that.
 I'm a MAJOR HatThiefShipper. I love Ash and Aipom together and I wish they were boyfriend and girlfri