you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 73514

een jaar geleden Nojida said…
(well this is sinnoh and i don't think red would come all the way here XP)

"I am sure there was a path around here! Grr... That's it! I'm gonna fly out of here! Ho-oh, I need you!" Magia says calling out Ho-oh. She gets on his back and they fly away.
"There's the path! Thank god!" she says as Ho-oh lands "Hey look! Lake Verity! Finally what a relief!" she says running towards the lake.
een jaar geleden misshedgehog said…
(its a rp we can make anything happen)
gabbie see ho-oh
(alright then....)

Magia rushes to the Lake so she can see the amazing scenery. While sunning, she notices a boy with a Pikachu at the side of the lake looking into the water. She stopped staring at him.
"Where did you catch that Ho-oh? Isn't it a legendary Pokemon?" the boy asks without looking at her.
Magia blushes then she looks at Ho-oh,
"You're a legendary?" she whispers surpised.
"Oh ho. -.-"
The boy suddenly starts laughing, making Magia blush in embarasment.
"What's so funny?!" she yells.
"You have a legendary without knowing it is one! What were you doing all this time anyway?!" the boy says laughing harder.
Magia blushes even more as she's about to start yelling at the boy, but desides there are better things to do.
"Hmph! I haven't heard about Ho-oh in my region, so I didn't know he was a legendary! Now if you'll excume me!" she says turning around and walking at the other side of the lake.
The boy follows her giggling.
"Stop following me!" Magia yells.
"I'm not following you. We're walking in the same path." Red says trying to get a serious expression.
gabbie: wow
(its up to you to use red if you want)
(guys we can all do red XP)

Suddenly, a light appears in the middle of the Lake.
"Wo! What's that!" Magia says looking at the light as it was taking form.
"Mespirit!" the boy says looking at the light also.
"Eh? The legendary?! I gotta record this!" Magia says taking out her Pokedex.
Once the Pokemon sees it, it disappears turning into sparkles.
"Gah-- Oh man... At leas it's recorded." Magia says looking at a photo of Mespirit in her Pokedex.
last edited een jaar geleden
(um im really bad at males)
gabbie draws the ho-oh on her drawing pad
een jaar geleden vegeta007 said…
Jace was scaling a large mountain "Tallest mountain my foot, I've scaled higher mountains than this in Johto. At the top of the mountain was a boy with a Typhlosion at his side.
"What's up the ?"The boy said
"Who are you ?"Jace questioned
"Take a closer look"
Jace examined him"You're..you're Gold!"
"The one and only"
"What are you doing up here ?"
"Most of the legendary trainers have came here, there's a big threat waiting to strike. Why are you here ?"
"I'm here to meet Dialga"
"Why ?"
"It's been my dream. Don't tell anyone because they might think I'm cray cray but when I was younger Dialga came to visit me numerous times, when I told someone it always disappeared"
"Well I believe you"
"Really ?"
"Yes in fact take this" Gold handed Jace a ball and Suicune popped out
"You're giving me Suicune ?!"
"I've a got feeling he belongs with you, and you'll need all the help you can if you plan to catch Dialga."
"Thanks Gold!"
"Come on, lets get to the spear pillar"
Nojida commented…
hallo cool it's goud XD een jaar geleden
misshedgehog commented…
then who silver XD een jaar geleden
(oh. then i guess it's up to the rest of us XD)

The boy notices Gabbie and pops in front of her, taking the drawing pad.
"Hmm... The picture looks quite good, but why are you following us?" he asks looking at the drawing of Ho-oh.
Ho-oh takes a look at the drawing of him.
"Hey leave her alone!" Magia grabs the drawing pad from the boy and gives it back to Gabbie "Sorry for that, Gabbie. This dude is seriously annoying!" she says staring at him angrily.
"Who are you calling annoying?! I just said the drawing was good, ok?" the boy shouts at Magia.
"Hmph! Let's go, Gabbie!" Magia says grabbing Gabbie's hand and they walk away from the boy.
Then he follows them just to break Magia's nerves even more. Magia ignores him just to break his nerves even more.
(sorry)
gabbie look back at the boy
gabbie: who are you boy?
"Just so you know, my name is Red." the boy says as he gets bored of walking.
"Hmph! You talk like it's something big!" Magia says without looking at him.
"Am I?" Red says as he starts getting annoyed again "Then I should inform you that I am the Champion of Kanto."
Magia's suddenly surprised, but she has heard stories about him, so she knows his weakness very well.
"You were, until a guy named Gold defeated you at Mount Moon. Am I right?"
Red was now seriously angry.
"Oh, so you know about another region's Champion and not about your own Pokemon?"
Magia now got angry as well.
"That's it! You stop following us right now or Ho-oh will attack you!" she yells.
Then the two start arguing with each other for at least five minutes.
gabbie run off scared of fights and when to a park were she sat next to silver and start drawing in her pad
(lol silver's there? that was seriously random XD)

Magia's still arguing with Red, about which region has the greatest sights this time. Ho-oh was just following them trying to remind Magia he's out of his PokeBall.
"There's Gabbie! We'll ask her!" Magia yells running towards her.
"Don't cry when I prove I'm right!" Red yells back running towards her as well.
They step in front of Gabbie and ask her together:
"Unova has the best sights, right?"
"Kanto has the best sights, right?"
DragonAura15 commented…
It's Unova!!! :D een jaar geleden
(red and gold is here why not silver XD)
gabbie start panicing again as they ask the same thing over and over again till gabbie let her Ralts
and said little brother telaport her himself and silver *cause he was sitting on the park beanch when the telaport happen*
"Great! Look what you did now! You scared Gabbie away!" Magia shouts.
"I scared her away?! YOU'RE the one who started it in the first place!" Red shouts back.
"That doesn't make any sense!"
"Why whould it make to you?"
Then they continue arguing while they're also looking where the Teleport took Gabbie.
DragonAura15 commented…
Hoo boy. Rivals in the making? een jaar geleden
gabbie: thank my friends *gabbie notice a not happy silver*
(oh i guess that's my call to do silver XD)

"Who the heck are you and why did you use Teleport on me?!" he shouts at her loudly.
gabbie: im sorry i was trying to get out of there i guess my pokemon teleport is stronge *gabbie see Mesprit have follow her*
Mesprit rub her head on gabbie and want silver and gabbie to play with her
"Wait... that's Mespirit! One of Sinnoh's legendary Pokemon! I knew I could find it here!" Silver says surprised.
Mespirit got annoyed and punched Silver in the face with its tail.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
gabbie: its a she and she want to play right mespirit
"I'm pretty sure Mespirit, along with Azelf and Uxie don't have a gender-- Ow!" Silver was inturapted by Mespirit punching him in the face again.
gabbie: please dont hit him mespirit
Mespirit sighs as she punches him for the last time.
"Ow! Being of emotion, they say..." Silver whispers to himself. Then he turns to Mespirit trying to sound polite, so he won't get punched in the face again "Listen, Mespirit. We need your help. Something big is going on and all the good trainers from every region have gathered here."
Mespirit seems to know what Silver is talking about, but desided to leave it for now and continue playing with Gabbie's hair.
Silver got an angry expression.
gabbie gives silver homemade poketreats
"Hm? What's this for?" Silver asks, staring at the Poketreats. Did he look like a Pokemon or something?
Nojida commented…
u have now reached Page 16. Congratulations! XD een jaar geleden
DragonAura15 commented…
Yay een jaar geleden
gabbie: try give them to her
gabbie look into silver eyes and thinks pretty and lighty blushes witch give color to her pale face and Mesprit can tell and stark acting like cupid
"Uhh... Here...?" Silver says giving Mespirit a Poketreat.
Then he notices Gabbie staring at him with a red color on her face. He looks away quick sighly blushing.
gabbie look at her feet really shy like
gabbie: im from hoenn
"Y-yeah. I figured. Ralts and Poochyenas are from Hoenn anyway. I come from Johto." Silver says still trying to look away.
gabbie: i even saw a wishing pokemon once and in my land there a pokemon that make land and the other the sea
"Those have to be the legendary Pokemon of Hoenn. Am I right?" Sliver could now look at Gabbie again, since he always enjoys Pokemon conversations.
gabbie: there really big and they hate each other
"We have something like that in the Johto region too. Two bird Pokemon, one of the sea and one of the sky (i made that up XD), always fighting each other." Silver says, thinking about the old days, when he was still in Johto along with Gold and Chris.
gabbie: there names are groudon and kyogre and then when the they were fighting there was burning and floods then out of nowhere rayquaza appear and stop them
"And their names were Lugia and Ho-oh and a man tryied to capture them both so he can catch Celepi and travel through time." Silver says as they both tell their stories about the legendary Pokemon.

MEANWHILE

"You're such an idiot!" Magia shouts frustrated.
"Look who's talking!" Red shouts also.
"You know what? I don't feel like arguing with you anymore..." Magia says scraching her head.
"Me neither. Wanna get some Ice cream? I saw a place when we were arguing about the beaches." Red says pointing somewhere behind.
"Sure'
gabbie: i drew there picture wanna see
"Sure. And I recorded them in my Pokedex." Silver says as they trade and see Hoenn and Johto's legendaries "They sure are big..."
gabbie: yep there huge lucky groudon and kyogre are in a deep sleep again in there orbs but rayquaza i have no ideal
Suddenly, Red and Magia pop out of nowhere walking towards them.
"So there you have been, Gabbie! We've been looking all over for you!" Magia says.
"Don't worry now we won't argue anymore. Hey, I see you've met Silver!" Red says.
"Red! Have you seen Gold or Chris anywhere around here? I've been looking all over for them." Silver asks Red.
"Nah. Knowing Gold he could already be at the Spiar Pillar along with his Pokemon and maybe Chris followed him there." Red replies.
gabbie: me and silver were talking about pokemon from our homes
Suddenly Suicune jumped out the sky and landed next to the others. Jace and Gold were both covered in cuts and bruises and had some blood on their cheeks
"What's guys ?"Jace asked
"Hey guys, man are you two slow"Gold added
Magia was now staring at Jace.
"Jace?! What were you doing, you darn boy! You have blood all over you! And... who's that other dude?"
"That's Gold. We were supposed to meet in Sinnoh along with the others." Silver answers.
"I wonder where they are..." Red says looking around.
Jace jumped off Suicune "Nice to see you too"
Gold jumps off as well "Chris was checking out a pokemon contest and I felt scaling Mt Coronet as it was the 'highest mountain' in Sinnoh"
"That was so easy to scale, these Sinnoh people need to get out more"Jace hi fives Gold
"Yeah!Oh where's Blue and Green ?"
"Haven't seen them yet. We were supposed to meet with them at Lake Verity, but Green probably got intrested in something else, knowing her." Red answers.
Suddenly, Chris pops up out of nowhere.
"So there you two are! What have you been doing?! Gold! You's a mess again! Were you messing with wild Pokemon again?" she yells angrily at Gold and Silver and then she notices Red "Oh, nice to see you, Red!" she says to him.
Magia was now confused. She didn't know any of these people, but she stayed smiling nervously.
"Oh it's always the same here, 'Silver you're mysterious dude what are you up to ?'. 'Red nice to see you, as always' but when I show up it's always 'Gold you idiot!' I'm the number one trainer, I should get more respect!"Gold ranted
"You got my respect bro"Jace said and brofisted him.
"And mine"Green popped out
"I'm Blue Motherf*cking Oak, what do you think ?"
"Thanks Jace and Green, nice to know some people like me"Gold said
"Hey where have you two been, anyway? You got me waiting at that lake for hours!" Red shouts at Green and Blue.
"Sorry Red, but when you visit a new region have to check out the shops!" Green replies with a smile.
"And, of course, that noisy woman couldn't do it alone..." Green says with an annyoed tone.
Green giggles evily.
"Anyway, have you seen the others on your way here?" Red asks.
"I only saw Sapphire climbing on trees, but I couldn't talk to her. She left so fast she didn't even hear me!" Green replies.
"I think I know where Ruby might be"Gold said
"You think ? Oh then it must be wrong" Chris said with a smug smile teasing Gold
"Shut up, anyway I saw a shop that sells Pokemon accessories on my way to Mt. Coronet."
"He's gay isn't he ?"Jace asked
"You'd think so at first but actually I don't know." Gold replied
Magia's scraching her head in confusement but she kinda liked hearing them talking. Not so sure herself, though.
"Pokemon accessories? Then what are we waiting for! Let's go find him!" Green says as she's more intrested in the accessories.
Suddenly, Sapphire jumps infornt of them.
"Phew! Finally I caught up with you guys!" she says as she gets up and fixing her hair a little. Her hair was a mees as they were filled with leafs and small tree branches.