Pokémon Answer These vragen and u Truly Know Pokemon

QueenofthePika posted on Sep 03, 2014 at 08:39PM
If you answer many of these questions correctly, you truly know Pokemon.
No cheating!
If you don't know the answer, merely skip them.
Every time you post (an) answer(s), I will send you a message telling you if you were correct or not. It will usually say:
[Dear ____,

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that on your last post on the You Truly Know Pokemon quiz, you got __ questions right and __ questions wrong (you answered __ in total).]

If you got 0%-25% correct: [I'm afraid to say maybe you should widen your knowledge about Pokemon. Try searching things on Bulbapedia?]

If you got 26%-50% correct: [You did well, but I suggest studying a bit more or you might not fit in in a group of Pokemon fans. I suggest trying different websites and watching both subbed and dubbed episodes. Remember that one website won't have everything, even Bulbapedia.]

If you got 51%-75% correct: [Very good! However, as you didn't get all of them correct but got most correct, I don't suggest as much studying as the lower levels. I suggest you work in your (catergor(ies)y here) area(s). Good luck!]

If you got 76%-100% correct: [Congrats! You got most/almost all/all of them correct! I do not suggest much studying, but knowledge is power! Keep it up!]

You must pass the test I list below to play this game.

Also, there are "categories" for questions. The four main categories are:
Simple
Medium
Hard

and
Genius.
When you past the test, I will assemble you into the category you belong in. When you are put into a category-let's say you were put into Hard-, you can do any question in that category or below. If you answer a question in a higher category without permission, you may be temporarily banned, unless of course you get it correct, which will count if I ever consider testing you for the next category.

Questions are grouped into a certain group. These groups are:
Anime
Subbed Anime
Foreign Dubs
(Spanish, Greek, etc. If it's not foreign to you, it's foreign to most of us)
Games
Past Generations
(Generation 5-)
TCG
Past Generation TCG
Art
History
Other

That is all you basically need to know. Have fun!

Participants
(Simple members, Medium members, Hard members, Genius members )

(I am not a participant as I know all the answers)

I will update this with questions soon, but for now I have to go!

Pokémon No antwoorden