Prince Michael Jackson Do u think that any of us will ever meet Prince?

ktluvzprince posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 11:55AM
Cos the only people I think who have a chance are the people who are lucky enough to live in Encino? Does anyone live there????

Prince Michael Jackson 18 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden House34 said…
I suuuure hope so :)
 I suuuure hope so :)
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
Aww I wish to meet him,
 Aww I wish to meet him,
een jaar geleden Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
Awwwwhhh, i sure hope i do. i'de love to be his friend and stuff but if friends isnt enough we could move on! i'de LOOOVE to get to know him soo much because he seems to act and talk just like me! i think were really alike(personality wise) lol x

btw, you dont have to live in encino to meet him! sure, i mean its the quickest but im not sure if its the easiest! i would only dream of meeting him tho! x
een jaar geleden prince_luver said…
yes! definately! everyone has an equal chance even if you live in another country like england (like me) u still have a chance! :)
and i hope 1 day all of us on here meet him..........
een jaar geleden raachel96 said…
monkey
It's highly unlikely than any of us will meet him, but we can all hope :) Maybe, he'll be like "I'm going to host a PMJ fan meeting because they've been so good to me." And then we'll meet him, ahaha.. I dunno. But I doubt it. :/
een jaar geleden kimijonas said…
maybe someone that lives in encino im too far
een jaar geleden billiejean808 said…
smirk
Well maybe one day we'll meet him i mean there's a 50/50 chance one of us meet him.
een jaar geleden PPBrox said…
smile
People! Of course we can!
I mean their not untouchable, they're not gods they are like us, they are humans!
So dont you let anyone put you down!
^^ aww, so truu! x
een jaar geleden iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Yep
een jaar geleden Maargaariita said…
smile
Yes! we ALLcan i live in encino, mmm well i live in too much places but i have a house there and i already meet them do you girls remember?...my question does any of you live in Encino?

haha ;D see yaa!
een jaar geleden raachel96 said…
meh
No, I don't remember. . .
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
maargaariita, You NEVER met him.
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
meh
I don't remember either...and its a bit hard to meet them, you know the bodyguards are all around
@Paloma97ppb yes i know they have like security but their still human and are entitled to go and say hello to someone if they want.
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
I know right! Those bodyguards are everywhere. But you can't get in the gate unless they know you. It's like they have this buzzer thingy and they talk into it and ask, "Are you expecting a visitor" or something like that. But the bodyguards are just doin' their job.
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
smile
I'm workin on it! I've met rebbie. I was gonna meet Katherine but she wasn't at kingdom hall when I went:(
een jaar geleden pmjluv said…
heart
hope so so can go with elizabeth samenigo not me but i doo want him to but im 10 and he 13 & elizabeth is 11 so boom or yeah whatever luvvv prince want to meet him that's why i prey aat night