Prince Michael Jackson Dreams of prince jackson

LuverofMJ posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 12:51AM
Heeeyyyy! I just really wanted to know if u guys have dreams about prince alot, if so tell about one. I just really want to hear what your dreams were about with him in it. I myself have him in like every dream of mine.

Prince Michael Jackson 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
tongue
I got one dream, : My mom was talking to Janet J. and then I ask her where were the kids and then I saw jaafar dancing with blanket, paris in the pool with spencer and prince alone so I was going and then MY BROTER WOKE ME UP! DAMN
een jaar geleden pmjlover1997 said…
kiss
i had a dream dat i went 2 da beach lil' did i no ppb and famliy wuz there! i accdentlily bumped in2 prince and then he asked me if i wanted 2 swim wit him! i wuz sreamin' in my mind btw i didn't want 2 freak me him out so i calmly said yes when we got in2 da deep ends of da beach prince said i wuz beautiful so i said he wuz handsome i wanted 2 say ''ur freaking hot''! btw he mite tell on me so i just said in my mind and then prince leaned ova and kissed me i btw debbie rowe wuz there and she wanted prince so he had 2 leave i felt a hand touched my shoulder and it wuz michael he said 2 me: '' my son has found the most perfect girl just remember i will always watch over you'' he then disappered i than felt hand ANOTHER shoulder and it wuz lisa-marie presley,janet jackson and debbie rowe lisa-marie said 2 me '' i no u miss him so much but there's nothing we could do i then cried and janet,debbie and lisa hugged me and comforted me i will never forget dat dream!
 i had a dream dat i went 2 da strand lil' did i no ppb and famliy wuz there! i accdentlily bumped in2
een jaar geleden jackson_kids said…
idk if this counts as a dream about him but idk how but i went to court to defend my mum and the judge asked me who would you want to live with if your mum went to jail? i saig i would want to live with prince the judge said who is that? i said my future husban and them my stupid alam went of!!!! :@
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
surprise
I had a dream that I was making eggs in an unfamiliar kitchen and when I looked to my right side Prince and Jaafar were staring at me strange. When I woke up from the dream I was in kingdom hall with my instructor. I had no memory of waking up, getting dressed, or getting picked up. But I was wearing a pretty dress, nice shoes, and sitting behind Katherine. So I guess I did something right that morning:)
een jaar geleden iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
I dreamed i went to his house and wrestled with him and Jaafar and watched the suite life of Zack and COdy this was after my dream of meeting him at ED Hardy.
een jaar geleden nandi12341 said…
i had a dream where me and him were fighting lol then jaf kicked his balls and i got mad at him and prince found out i liked him
big smile
Weird I dream about me and him older and getting married thats my most common dream.
een jaar geleden OMGMJfanforeva said…
Wow IluvPrinceMJ213! very EPIC FAIL-ISH!
What a vocab.
een jaar geleden OMGMJfanforeva said…
shut up miss.Im obsessed with prince Jackson