Prince Michael Jackson Ok, footballguy

batava posted on May 20, 2010 at 01:18PM
Now I do not understand, first you say you always wanted a girlfriend, but his father never left, now says he does not want any relationship for it is still only 13 years, you say you do not you get sad if we say you never grow up with a mother, but you stay to see the pictures of her ...
First talk to me very well, like your friend now can not even talk to me, but thank you ...
Actually this is not the smallest joke, I'm starting to gets fed up, fed up with this huge farce, when I ask for things you say I ask all I want, but thou hast become upset when I said something about your father ... This is depressing, you say you do not answer because you do not have time, so if you do not have time because you come here? If you do not like to do things related to your dad why do you read? If you do not like people saying why you love you love your fans ...?
What depressed me most is not letting us talk about your father because you doi, I just want qu you know something, I know many people who speak ill of thee, and I never believed them. Michael was very affectionate, loved the Fans, but you are totaly the opposite of Michael ...
Remember when you and ask you to send video, or photo, never speak to me yourself, secalhar was wrong about you, I will not make things worse, but I'll tell you one thing, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO TALK WITH ME Do not speak IF NOT want to have friends I have, I respect ...
You say you play the games viloentos, wow, you're really just like your father ...
Yet you just wanted to say something else I love Prince, I am sorry that love is not reciprocated ...
Bye
last edited on May 24, 2010 at 09:16PM

Prince Michael Jackson 51 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...