Prince Michael Jackson Prince Charming (Part 1)

pinkapplekiss97 posted on May 21, 2010 at 08:57PM
It was August 2010, when my family moved to Encino, California and it was cool in there. My sisters, Anneliese and Barbara, and me, Roxanne, had known PPB (Prince, Paris, & Blanket) for a while and we used to meet up to hang out or play at the park. So, one day, we decided to meet up and play Frisbee at the park. It was very fun. "If Blanket weren't here today, we would've lost completely!" stated Paris agitated as she held up her hand towards Blanket for a high five. We were all very tired from playing that we were able to catch up the IceCream truck on time. Blanket got Strawberry IceCream with Sprinkles, Paris got 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 vanilla, and Prince got chocolate IceCream (one of my favorites!) I chose Strawberry IceCream, Barbara (11) got Vanilla, and Anneliese (10), got Vanilla w. Sprinkles. We were sitting on some benches talking about the recent Frisbee game and Paris was staring at a Maltese puppy walking by with it's owner. "Oh my God! Wait here! I have to go check that little teddy bear!" said Paris as she threw away half of the IceCream she had left and raced to the dog. She loved dogs very much. All kinds of dogs, (small, big, skinny, chubby, long, short, creepy-looking, cute looking, drooly ones, non-drooly ones...). I watched my little sister Anneliese walking over to Blanket and started a flirt-conversation. Me and Prince started walking around the park talking about animals (somehow he just seemed really into the topic). We were talking and walking so much until I noticed Prince was holding my hand (he didn't realize either until I pulled out my hand from his)! "Oh, I'm so so sorry", he said looking straight ahead. I could already tell he was too embarrased and shy to look at me. "Oh, don't worry. It's ok. It was a random mistake by the way, so..." I didn't know what else to say. We were both too shy to talk to each other until I said,"Why aren't you talking at all?" "I was holding your hand and that's something we're not supposed-" I cut him off by giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Don't tell anyone." "I promise I won't tell." When we made our way back, it was time to go. When I got home I was so excited and happy and then Paris called. Did Prince tell her something? Omg! I was having the worst feeling until she said, "Would you like to come to a sleep-over tomorrow with Annie and Barbie?" "Sure! Ok..see you at 7 pm tomorrow..bye!" This made me even more excited and I couldn't wait for the next day!

I hope you like it! =)

Prince Michael Jackson 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
Awesome!
een jaar geleden iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
LOL he got choclate ice cream with sprinkles lol I went to dairy queen yesterday and got that :)
een jaar geleden pinkapplekiss97 said…
LOL. Thanks! I'm glad you like it!! =]
een jaar geleden Mrs_Princeymj said…
LOL, I love it! x very imaginative! x
een jaar geleden batava said…
crying