Princess Diana Princess Di prior car accident

Pariah69 posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 01:53AM
I'm hoping somebody remembers this as I can't find it anywhere online. Before she was in a fatal car accident in Paris, she had a minor car accident (I think in London). I remember it being briefly in the news when it happened, but it was not real noteworthy at the time. Now with the fatal crash, I can only find internet accounts of this second crash. Can somebody please let me know the details of the first crash (date, location, who involved, etc)? Or at least list a link or something where such info can be found? Thanks.

Princess Diana 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden cinderhill said…
I also remember the news reports of the minor car accident involving Princess Diana. I don't have any information about it to help you, but it is strange that this car accident is never mentioned when there is a documentary about Diana on television. I also believe there was another minor car accident involving Camilla Parker Bowles about the same time. Good luck with your search on this subject.
een jaar geleden hrhjoanna said…
Majesty Magazine May 1996 issue: CAR ALARM The Princess of Wales was badly shaken when the car she was driving was involved in a road accident.