PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! The Bet

wantadog posted on Dec 30, 2014 at 10:34PM
It's YET another day in the lives of the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and everything is just like it always is. The Student Guard makes their rounds at night, students everywhere come up with new and improved ways of cheating to get the right answers, and Arya and Walter, the two most iconic students in the school go head to head in their typical fights. Except this time, things are going even further than ever before. As their rivalry comes to an explosive head, a drastic wager is made that could turn the school upside down. With the stakes being higher than ever, will Arya and the others be able to win the bet and finally defeat Walter, or will they fail yet again?

PTA and Banished 154 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 154

een jaar geleden wantadog said…
(What about "enemy")
een jaar geleden IAMYOURENEMY said…
(How about no.)
(Alright. Hey you got that Riku?! Enemy says he doesn't want that.)
(Nah,he doesn't.)
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
(Really? Enemy should be glad with the name Enemy. Hey Enemy how about Uren?)
(...............)
last edited een jaar geleden
 (...............)
(Well apparently Kitty from District 8 already beat us to it.)
(Hah,Wanta Look at what me,you,Kaine and Hitler did XD)
 (Hah,Wanta Look at what me,you,Kaine and Hitler did XD)
(Fucking distractions XD I had 5 words written here from last night. And thats it. Not even a complete sentence XD)

Arya was silent for a second as a she attempted to figure out what that exactly meant. She sighed. "I dont even want to know what those numbers meant......." After a short pause, she spoke up again. "Hey Peter...... Can I talk to you?"
(*Sitting here doing nothing*)

Ezekial was mopping the floor in the hall way,swishing water around and stuff."Dodododo."
(raise your hand if you know what those numbers mean)

Peter: "If this is about those pictures, I can explain."
last edited een jaar geleden
(I think I may know. And you know Cyrus, you dont have to reply all the time. We are trying to get through a crucial part of the special before we can get to the fun stuff.)

"Pictures?" Arya paused for a second. Good grief.... While she would love to know what he was referencing or meaning by that, it would kills the chance to get what she had to get done. And besides, they were on a time crunch which meant she couldnt waste any time and couldnt take the risk of it either. "No it isnt....... Um..... I need to ask you a question. Will you...... um......"
Peter: "Well I typically only hire professional models, but if you're really interested, I'm sure I can fit you in on one."
"No...... Its not that" Arya paused. "This is going to sound weird and shocking...... but...... ...... Will you go out with me to see the comet that will be passing over head?" Her voice ended up quieting down partially around the end of the question.
Peter frowned. "Go see the comet? Are you asking me on a date, Arya?"
Not like I really want to. Arya thought to herself. "I guess you can say that......" She spoke scratching the back of her neck a bit as she did so.
(Well to let you guys know, the numbers Peter mentioned were Arya's measurements. how do I know her measurements you ask? Well her picture is that of a certain Medaka Kurokami, and those measurements are hers, meaning if Medaka has those measurements, then so does Arya.)

Peter: "hmm..." was all he said as he looked at her. For a minute it looked like he was going to interrogate her as to why she was doing this all of a sudden, but eventually he just smiled. "Alright. I would love to go watch the comet with you. Shall I pick you up at your dorm at....8?"
"Sure.... 8 o'clock at my dorm." She repeated. "Thank you very much." She managed to get herself to say. Really, she hated this, but..... she had to. If not she would loose and Amelia would be a bad situation, so for now, she would have to suck it up and do it. Anyways, she couldnt be fretting about it all day for too long, after all she needed to go gather help.
(timeskip Riku?)
(Yeah. Who should be met with first?)
(Hmm...I guess it doesn't matter too much, but who did you want to be in the group? I know Gavin and Amelia will be in it. Ariana probably as well, but which of your characters?)
Peter: "So that's what this is? You and Arya made some sort of bet involving me?"

Walter: "Yup."

The two of them were talking in Walter's dorm room calmly. Peter was doing something on Walter's computer, likely some task Walter hired him to do, while Walter was leaning against the wall with his trademark smile.

Peter: "And you are telling me this because?"

Walter: "Because while Arya would claim it to be cheating, it was not forbidden."

Peter: "And yet you are not going to tell me the actual bet. Only that it involves Arya's sudden interest to model nude for me."

Walter: "She asked you on a date."

Peter: "My dates always end in nude modeling."

Walter: "I see. Well I would not want the fun to be spoiled. I mean if it were merely about having unrestricted access to Arya's little pet, then sure, but this is a matter of defending my principles."

Peter: "But you don't believe that nonsense."

Walter: "What nonsense? Oh you mean that stuff? Oh of course I don't. Humans are animals? How ridiculous. We'd be extinct if that were true."

Peter: "then why?"

Walter: "Well let's just say I'm bored and I enjoy watching good people with good intentions."

Peter: "While you sabotage those intentions from the shadows?"

Walter: "Of course."
Arya had made her way over to the Student Council room. She and Taku had split ways on the way there to cover different missions under the same plan of the goal, making it really just Arya and Genocider who was on her shoulder as they walked. The two seemed to have been conversing with one and another over the topic. She knocked on the door. "Hey Gavin, I have a favor to ask of."
Gavin looked up from the book he was reading and smiled at her. "Ah hello there, Arya. Come in come in. I just had a bit of free time and was reading a book Ariana lent me." he said cheerfully, seeming to have not heard her ask for a favor.
Arya followed Gavin into the Student Council room. "Hey Gavin. Do you mind if I ask you for a favor? If you arent too busy that is."
Gavin sat back in his seat and opened his book again. "Of course." he said, then paused. "This wouldn't be related to your little bet with Walter now, would it?"
"Uh...." Arya was silenced a bit. She hadnt expected Gavin to have known it already, but then again, he is part of the Student Council. "Actually yeah..... It has to do with that...... How did you know?"
Gavin merely smiled. "Rumors spread awfully fast. In fact, I do believe that many students themselves are placing bets on whether you or Walter will win. Enough about that though. what can I help you with?"
She had to hold back from facepalming. How did the rumors spread and why did people have to go on makign bets on it....... Even more, that means more people probably know that she technically asked Peter out....... But then again, that meant they probably knew it was under a bet so that shouldnt be too bad. Arya sighed slightly before speaking. "Well I was wondering if you could help me with trying to fix Peter up a bit."
Gavin: "Fixing Peter might not be possible. He certainly hasn't shown a desire to change." he said as he turned a page in the book he was reading.
"Well it doesnt mean I try though right?" Arya said before sitting down in the couch. "So do you think you can help me?"
Gavin: "You're putting me in quite the position here. As a member of the Student Council, I shouldn't condone these sorts of things. I should report you to Kyron." he said, finally putting the book down. Gavin sat up in his chair before slowly leaning forward to rest his head on the backs of his hands, his elbows holding them up. "However, I cannot take action based on rumors so I think I will have to observe you more closely over the following week. Just to make sure nothing bad happens."
"Hum so no help huh?" Arya muttered to herself in thought as she thought, her hand to her chin. "Then maybe you could refer me to some people who may be of some help to me?" She spoke up.
Gavin smiled. "Well I'm sure Amelia would be happy to help. You two are rather close. Almost like sisters so why not ask her?"
"Hum....." Arya paused as she began to think it thought. "I think I can do that actually. Though I dont think I can make her if she doesnt want to....... Though this is in her favor so I dont see why she wouldnt want to......"
Gavin gave a small chuckle. "Yes I doubt Amelia would refuse. After all, if you lose, Walter gets her for a whole week. Whyever would she want that?"
"Maybe she went insane and Walter did his voo doo magic on her." Arya joked a bit before continuing. "Is there any other recommendations or would it be best for me to head on out and find Amelia?"
Gavin: "Only to not take these things too seriously. You do tend to lose your head when Walter is involved. Win or lose, don't do anything that'll cross any lines."
"Alright." Arya smiled as she got up. "Thanks for the advice. It was very helpful." And with a light bow of gratitude, Arya turned away to head out for the door.

(Probably timeskip soon. Probably locate Amelia for me XD)
Twenty minutes later, a loud crash could be heard coming from one of the hallways. Everyone nearby winced as Amelia tripped and fell forward, dropping a large stack of books she was carrying. This wasn't exactly uncommon as Ariana usually enlisted help from all sources in gathering books when she was running low. Most commonly she had Arya, Amelia, or Gavin help, but it was not unheard of to find that she had enlisted entire clubs in bringing stacks of books back to the book club room.

Amelia: "owww."

Ariana: "Careful. Library fee...."

Amelia: "Ya I know..."
Arya spent the past twenty minutes attempting to track down Amelia by going to places that Amelia tended to be around and asking around. As she walked, she heard a loud crash before pausing and following the sound, more out of curiosity than anything else. To her surprise and fortune, Amelia just so happened to be there with a whole bunch of dropped books scattered across the floor. Before saying any thing else, Arya walked over and picked up a few books. "Looks like you could use a hand here." She said looking over at Amelia.
Amelia: "Huh? Oh thanks a bunch Arya. It's not too big of a deal though. Ariana was..." she paused and glanced at Ariana who had three books in her hand and was reading another. "Er....helping."
Arya chuckled a bit as the last few books were collected again. "Sounds like Ariana doesnt it?" She paused for a second as she began walking. "Hey Amelia, do you want to lend a hand in changing Peter for the better?"
Amelia nearly dropped the books again at Arya's question. "Uh...er...I-I-I guess..." she said. Though it certainly sounded like she wasn't sure.
"If you dont want to, you dont have to Amelia. You know that right?" Arya looked back at her before looking back forward. "But lets get these books moved first alright?"
Amelia: "Oh no, I-I-I want to!" Amelia said hurriedly as she followed Arya all the way back to the clubroom. The second they entered, Ariana placed her feeble stack of books on one of the shelves and went right to her usual spot.
"Alright thats good." Arya said as she put her share of the books down and sat on a chair. "You know, while we are here...." Arya muttered as she turned to look over at Ariana. "Hey Ariana! Are you up for lending a hand in reforming Peter?"
Ariana: "Very well." Ariana said very plainly as she turned a page without even looking at Arya. As usual it was impossible to tell if she was actually paying attention to what was being asked of her or not.
"Um..... Ariana?" Arya asked, seeign if she was listening. She paused. "So either of you have any ideas that we could possibly work off of?"
As Ariana turned another page of her book, obviously making it clear that she really wasn't paying the rest of them much attention at all, Amelia was trying her best to think. "Um...well....we could...I mean...we uh....well..."

"I have an idea." came Gavin's voice from the doorway. "If you want Peter to start acting like a gentleman than perhaps he needs to dress like a gentleman."