Random Role Playing Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

Random Role Playing 579 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 579

een jaar geleden BanetteGhosneir said…
"m̶hmm͡"
Anim nodded to Ike's suggestion
"The̶n̵ how̴ śhou͝ld Ani͞m ̕and͢ ̸I͢ke̕ ͠begin?̛"
she asked, tilting her head a little

the voice was gone, but if he stopped searching the voice might come back... did any other Sins hear this voice now?... he sure hoped so, then they could do the work.
een jaar geleden killer24 said…
"I'm not sure if I have a book on learning how to speak, perhaps the libary might." unlike the archives there wasn't anything that could teach people magic or other redacted information, so there was a high chance that would be the place to start. Plus on the other hand being around all those books might be a dream to her, and he knows the area around it so if something 'evil but not evil' apears, they could make a quick get away without a fuss rather than cause a scene and fight it.

"over this way, not far from the place now. It holds lots and lots of books that you can read, perhaps one or two can help with your learning." he led her down another road and onto a main street past people and carts.
Anim was interested, a Library? there wasn't anything on a Library in the Mun Shido's book.

"F̷a̡hli̕i͝ļ hav͟e ͢Ol͢ak̴,͏ ͡uh̡mm҉...̡
̨b̧uil̡d̨i͏n̨g,̵ ͏wit̷h ̷a͟ll ̡F̴ahli͟i͘l̡ ̴kn͜owled̛g҉e͡ ͞i͡n͟ g̵òl go͠l̛g͞aaz
uh̶hmm͘m̷....̨ Śton̢e b͡l͝oc͜ks҉,͞ bu̴t̢ l͠on̵ger?
go̷ĺ go͘lga̡a͜z ̵h̨as ̶Run͜es o̸n̷, ͞Fah͞li̡il ͘ćan ̡t̀o̴uc͝h ̀gól̸ g̨oļg͟aa͢z
͠then,̢ und͞e̶r͠stàndin͠g o̡f kn͜o̶wĺed̨g͘e ̨o̵n ͟g͏ol ̶gol̢g͡a̡àz ̡is ̀gi͞ven.
͠l̴i̸t͠t͏l̴e̵ ̛Fah̴li̢il ͘càn le̸arn q̴ui̧c̀k͢ly̧

Mu̵ń J͢o̕u̢rńa̷l̡ s̢hows̶ ̨A̡n͘im̕
͠t̕h̵a͡t͝ ̀M̀uņ'͠s us̛e̴ ̢s̶tr͘a̛ńgȩ ̡fla̸t͜ ̕sq͜ua̢r̨es,͟ ̵i̛n ̵aniḿa̡l͝-̡s͠k͡i͢n ͟c̵o̡v̡e͠r͠s͢
͏an҉d ͝M͟u̶n͜'s wr͡ite̕ ́w͘it̸h̶ b҉l̡a̡ck w͞a͢ter"

Anim put her hand forward, whilst following Ike, and a small rectangular glow formed infront of it, materializing into what can only be assumed to be the human journal Anim has been learning from, she grasped it, and opened to the first page, where there was printed in large words 'Shido'
and apon the nest page
"To any whom find my journal, let it be known, that the knowledge many reject as myths i have seen and felt for myself
~Shido Acrentus"
 Anim was interested, a Library? there wasn't anything on a bibliotheek in the Mun Shido's book. "F̷a
"I've never heard of that method before, sounds interesting. Yes, it's called a book; they're normally written in ink on paper and bond in leather." he wasn't sure how she'd react to learning that paper was from trees, sure she was okay with the whole dead animal leather thing but trees might be different.

"So that's the famous book huh, the one that led you here. Shido Acrentus?, I don't think I've heard of him perhaps I'll find out later."
Anim nodded, she closed the book and threw it into the air infront of her, it dematerialized.
then she continued to follow Ike

"Wo̢uld M̧u̵n̵ ̧li̵bra̕ry͢ ḱn͏o͢w Şhid̵o?
ẃho ̡Sh̨id͝o̴ įs?"
He paused, there was a chance but it was very small. She was searching for a person amoungst others of their race and they would be dead by now, so it's checking both a whole race but the dead of that race as well. He didn't like her chances.
"I don't think so, after all you're looking for someone who is dead, a human, and called Shido. If there is somebody who knows, they'll be very difficult to find." He didn't want to give her any fulse hope, finding out anything about this guy is next to impossible, at least without luck, or divine help.
Anim nodded... though really she didn't understand why, Elves all had a unique name, that no other elf had.
she continued to follow Ike.
They finally arrived at the library, it wasn't big or impressive but was the biggest building in the street. "Here we are, should be easy for you to learn a lot here. Just don't go being weird or something in there, I'd rather help you learn than get thrown out or something." He made a light joke to make sure she wasn't nervous, although it would be bad if she was weird, he'd seen enough humans act strangely around things they liked.

He walked to the door and held it open for her. "Ladies, Human or Elf first.....I guess."
Anim giggled
"Mu̶n̷'͜s h̕a̢v͡e ҉a̛ ͞str̡a͘n͞ģè pol͝ic͞y, ͡i̕n Al̵f͡he̡ím Ḿen ̷go̴ bef̛or͡e͠ w͝om͡ęn, ̧the͏n ch̸il͡dr͡en͏"

she entered into the library, and was met with the large scent of the strange flat white squares that humans use, not to mention the animal skin, and black water 'ink', the library had a strange feel... heavy, but to Anim it felt... lighter than outside, and shelves stood tall everywhere, filled with human books, she looked around in awe.

"Ho͟w wou̧l̕d ̧Án҉i͏m ̕b̢e̸ wȩird͟ h͟er͠e?͢ th̵e͏r̷é i͡s͢ so ̴mu͏c҉h ̶knoẁl̶edg͝e͘! s̕o̴ ́m͝uc͘h ͢t̴ơ ̧r̀e͠ad́! s҉o͠ ͟muc͏h to̧ ̛l̸ear͘n̢!͢...͟ ̀An͘im̕ n̕ow͘ w̛i͘sh̷es̵ ͏A҉ni͟m̀ ͏h͝ad b͞r͟o̶u͢ght̀ ͝s͠o͟me̸ ͠Go̢l͢ G̴olģaz̴z̴ ͟f͢or ̛I͢ke͡ ͏t͘o l͠e̴arn͡ f͝r̢óm.͜.͢.͏

͠maýb̀e͟ A̕n̴i͡m ͜co̴ul͡d ͝mak͘e so҉m̕e?̧"

she questioned, but then returned to looking around at all the books
een jaar geleden TAIKAMODO said…
"And why not?" Aiden huffed, a hint of anger in his voice. The entirety of it was blurry, but he could still remember the things Nexus had said before it all fuzzed out. And while he was willing to leave it alone at the moment, is patience was thin on the matter of him becoming a Knight. He would do it, there was no debate involved whatsoever.
He wanted to know what her world was like, it seemed so strange chivalry must not be a thing there. He smiled watching her, she seemed to like it here.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, but you might want to calm down you are close to drooling over this place. What have I done, brought a knowledge hungry elf to a place with loads." He laughed and shook his head, watching her in bemusement.
Without realising what she was doing, Anim went to the closest shelf, pulled out a book and touched the front cover.

'Basic's of Archery' was written on the front, she opened it in the middle
to her amusment, the smell of the book smelled like wood, and she was given illustrations of humans, using bent wood into a bow and arrows, and shooting at animals, Anim wondered why they used wood, instead of magic. but she then turned the page.

human words were scribbled on here in the same black water 'ink' as the drawings.

'hold the bow as far forward as an arm's length, pull the arrow back through the string the same way, take aim and release, take heed of wind and fall, look to page 154 for more'
een jaar geleden mcterra said…
Nexus turned back to Aiden. "Like I said, you have a very volatile temper that you seem not to be able to control. A knight should possess full control of himself, be it physically or mentally. And also..." He examined Aiden "...I remember the way you charged at that drunkard earlier...you clearly possess very mediocre fighting skills."
He watched her before walking around himself, looking for a book that'll help their situation. He hoped she wouldn't cause any trouble but, either way it seems she's having fun.

"Hope she finds something to help her learn."
last edited een jaar geleden
Anim wondered around for a while, picking book after book off and back on the shelf, reading through entire books in a few short moments, but she stopped when she came to a 'dictionary'
she sat down with this book, and seemed to read it several times over.
He sat down watching her. He hadn't met many people who liked learning this much, it was odd, but it was nice. He eventually fell into a light sleep, using his own magic to create the gate had drained him. He wondered how she wasn't even a little bit sleepy, but didn't want to ask.
she stopped reading the dictionary after the 4th time, and placed it back, then she re-covered her ears behind her hair.
then she looked around the library, there was a strange door on the 2nd level, and it seemed to have runes on it
she then looked around for Ike.

FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
fuck off
FIND IT
no.
He had fallen asleep at a desk in the library, using so much of his magic was tiring. He hadn't done much magic lately, there wasn't a need to use much. He decided to take a short nap, even though he should be helping Anim.
Anim went up to Ike, but he seems to be asleep, Anim squated down, her dress going over her knees and still on the floor, she wondered why he was asleep, was he tired?
she lightly touched the tip of his head with her finger.
his mana pool was so low.... she considered giving him some of hers, but she would bloat his Mana Pool.
then she remembered a Magic Book Basics she had read before, a few ways for humans to refill their mana pools,

sleep, transfers, eating or holding magic artifacts without using them.

would Elf Artifacts work?
Anim stood back up, extended her hand, and a strange golden rod materialized, 2 or so people saw this, she placed the right lightly against Ike's head. and waited.
He woke up after a little while and yawned. How long had he been asleep? He finally noticed Anim, and almost fell off his chair in shock. Why was she so close?, What was the thing she's holing? So many questions that he could barely get out a sentence.

"Wha... Why, huh?" He managed to get at least that out while remaining on his chair getting his balance back.
"Ike's mana poool was low, so Anim read a book that Muns can restore Mana by sleep, consumption or magical artifcats"

Anim held the rod closer to Ike for him to see
"Anim's Sky Sceptre is Magical Artifact, so Anim used it to restore Ike's mana.... why's Ike's Mana so low? did Ike change a forest?"

she asked, whilst the sceptre begun to fade from the plane of existence.
He looked at her confused for a moment before it dawned on him what she meant. She did her best to help him, it seemed to work as well he felt normal, if not more awake than before.

"Oh, thanks. I'm sorry I fell asleep on you like that, I should have helped you." He smiled showing he was grateful to her for her help, then he shook his head.
"No I didn't change a forest, whatever that means."
"Anim didn't word that right? change a forest, like make wood into metal, or change mun green leaves to blue."

Anim then moved back to the center of the library, and pointed to the 2nd floor where there was the door locked by magic runes
"Anim is curious, what is there?"
"what, use alchemy? I haven't done any lately if that's what you're asking." He was confused at why that would factor in, but he wasn't going to question her. Come to think of it Elf biology might be different to Humans, she could have two hearts or something.

"in there? That should be some secure records, not for the public, er..... Many people I guess." At least that's what he heard, but didn't really care to investigate more into it.
"Anim is curious...."

Anim begun going towards the stairs
He sighed then stood up after her. She'd get into trouble if she went in there, or if she got caught at least. Even if she was curious, that didn't mean she could do what she wanted in order to find out.

"That might not be a good idea, you'll just get into trouble. We Humans have a saying, 'curiosity killed the cat', it means sometimes being nosey isn't good for your health." He studied her wondering how she'd react to being blocked from her answer.
she stopped before stepping onto the first staircase step.
"Ike is sure?"

she turned to look at him. then she begun walking towards the library door
"Then, can Ike show Anim more Mun things? such as Mun King?"
He let out a small chuckle, he didn't think she'd just stop. He was planning to help her if she wanted to have a look, he was just testing how far she'd go to satisfy her curiosity.

"King?, I don't think he'll be out today again. Yeah I'll show you what ever catches your little curious eye." He smiled, it was fun to help someone learn about something they wanted to know.

"Oh, the end of the saying. It's 'Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back'. Just thought I'd let you know."
"Anim is still curious about the door, but Anim doesn't want Ike to be mad, nor get in trouble.... Anim might come back for it later... oh! before we leave"

Anim quickly moved over to a librarian, and asked them something, they nodded their head, replied something, then Anim went back to Ike and headed once again for the door.
"ok, can Anim and Ike come back Tomorrow Morning?
she asked, now smiling
He laughed at her, "so she wanted to find out but hesitated for my sake huh." He smiled at the thought but shook his head.

"Anim is an interesting person, one who wants to know things yet pauses for the sake of others. Defiantly not like what I heard Elves are like." He nodded at her request to come back in the morning. She'd asked the librarian something, so at least she's getting used to interacting with humans more.

"Sure, we'll come back tomorrow. I promise I won't fall asleep on you again this time."
"mmm~! then Anim will answer questions Ike has about Elves, Anim memorized Mun dictionary, so Anim knows humans words better!"

she re moved her hair to cover her ears again.
"I guess I have roughly the same kind of questions you'd ask about humans. You do, that's good." He kinda felt guilty for not helping her and falling asleep, not that he could've helped being tired and drained. He noticed her ears as she hid them again, they didn't look too human but she said they looked more human than the other Elves...... That only made him curious to find out, just like their personalities he had heard about as well.
"well, what questions would those be? Anim asked before if this was a Mun city, and Ike responded, it's almost like Elvenl cities, but more golden and white, with tall towers and no stone roads, the tallest tower is where Elf leaders reside."
"Mostly just questions on what your world is like, that sort of thing. I can't really imagine it, seems just so odd and weird, no offence." He looked around as they left, trying to imagine what it was like in her world. But his imagination could only go so far, and it was other worldly.

"Perhaps one day, we'll find an easier way to travel between the worlds. Then you'll be the one showing me around and teaching me your language." He shook the thoughts from his head, that was just a joke, it'd still be a long time before they found the 'Rainbow bridge' or something like that.
"Even if we did, Anim doubts Anim could return to Alfhiem, Leader did say Anim could no longer return, since the gate was one way... but maybe the bridge is different"

Anim pondered for a moment, before her stomach growled.
she held her stomach
"Anim needs to eat, and now Anim wonders what humans eat"
He thought on that, she wasn't allowed to return? Perhaps because they didn't want any humans from getting there. From a military stand point, other worlds would mean more land and wealth for the taking. It could also destabilise the different governments of the worlds.

"You're hungry?, I wonder if you can even eat human food. Your biology could be different from a humans, meaning what's good for us could be deadly to you and visa-versa." He looked at her intrigued.

"We could try going to get some different things for you to try, though we'll need to keep an eye on you just in case."
Anim nodded
"Anim mostly eats herbs, but Anim doubts Muns have same herbs, Anim learned that Muns also eat meat! some elves do too, Anim never tried though"

Anim wondered for a moment
"Elves can eat Grohiik, kodaav, rikmah, kaviir and hiraak meat, the closest to that for Muns is Wolves, bears, chickens, rabbits and pigs... though Elves only eat meat when their Mana Pools become low, Anim never needs to worry though"
(Sorry.)
"so just a salad then?, fruit and vegetables." He thought for a moment, wondering if he had anything at home. He doubted it, so he'd have to buy some stuff for her. "Okay then, let's go see what might satisfy your hunger."
"Mun Salad? Anim hasn't read about Mun Salads, Anim knows Mun's have many types of food, what's a Salad?"
she asked, following Ike.

FIND IT ALREADY
I'm working on it... it's near the library....
FIND IT
i am.
He thought, normally people knew what a salad as thus didn't ask. It never crossd his mind that he'd have to describe it to someone. He looked puzzled and confused trying to think of how to describe it.

"Erm.... I guess it would be a mixture of different fruit and vegetables, it's said to be healthy and good for people who don't eat meat. That was the best he could think of to describe it.
"hmm, Anim then has eaten Elf 'Saahlaad' before, but not Mun Salads... Does Mun's have different biology than Elves? what organs does Ike have?"

she asked, sort of pressing where a 'stomach' would be on her body if she was human.

"Anim didn't find a Mun Biology Book in Mun Library"
(boop?)
(I swear this didn't show on my updates, I was waiting for you to reply... Sorry.)
He paused, he thought they might have different biology but didn't think it would be that bad. She might be missing things like a heart or lungs, even a stomach.
"I'll have to find you a book on it, that's the only way to really try and explain.....other than cutting me open." He laughed that off as a joke, hoping she didn't take him seriously.
Anim giggled when he mentioned cutting him open
"If we cut you open, we'll have to do equal exchange, so cut me open too"
she giggled at her own joke too.

Anim then noticed her hair had slightly moved from her ears, so she moved her hair to cover them again.
"Sorry I'm not good with blood, so I'm just going to pass on all the cutting open." Although he did wonder how different see really was, but he wasn't going to cut her open. So he just laughed as well and noticed he hiding her ears away again.

"Sorry that you have to hide your ears, I know it must be annoying but I'm not sure how other humans would react to an Elf."
Animshook her head
"Anim is ok with hiding ears, Anim doesn't want to cause Ike trouble, it might also scare or anger other muns if Anim is exposed, Anim read some Mun books on fairy tales, Fahliil is a Mun Fairy Tale, so muns might not react well to one fairy tale being real"

"Where does Muns eat?"
He nodded, understanding her point. She was right, though how he'd just accepted it was weird as well but not a problem. "Yeah, you're right."

As for he second question he had to think, he could guess where normal humans ate but he mostly just kept to himself. "They eat anywhere, outside for picnics or inside places like tavern or their own homes."
"Fahliil eat outside together, Anim eats in tree tops with reyth piit ulfah and lokraans, the closest to Lokraans in Mun World are Mun Birds. Mun World has many creatures like Fahliil World, though Fahliil seems to have some more than Muns"

HAVE YOU FOUND IT?
yeah, it's right there
Garry pointed at the green-haired foreigner from a few meters behind her

KILL IT
why?
IT COULD BECOME VERY POWERFUL
how so?
IT'S A FAHLIIL, AN ELF, IT'S POWER IS LIMITLESS
that's none of my concern
KILL IT
Garry then turned off his ears, since he was sloth he could willingly do that. though an elf being in this world was interesting.... he decided to tail them for a bit, to decide whether this 'elf' was actually a threat or not.
He stopped and looked at her. "I'm pretty sure you're now just making up words with random letters." He looked confused at all the words she had said, some parts he understood but other bits were lost on him.
"reyth piit ulfah Anim cannot translate to Mun language, but they're creatures in Anim's world, they live in forest tops and skies, but not look like Mun Birds, Lokraans look like Mun Birds"