Random Role Playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Random Role Playing 5723 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 5723

een jaar geleden IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Huh...interesting." Joseph simply said before pouring himself more wine, setting the bottle down after and grabbing the glass to drink more. "The world is a place full on unexpected things.." He sighed out quietly, then taking a big drink from his wine glass rather than savoring it like he regularly would. "These..gods, these priests; all these things that aren't like how they used to be...they sadden me, but I guess it's just because I'm growing old. I miss the days where you won because you worked well with your sword and you knew what you were doing; not because of birthright and all that other shit." Joseph grumbled, seeming bitter about the change in the world.

-----------

"Not enough of studying no, that is not what I dislike." Raymil said before running his fingers along the books, shaking his head. "No, the thing I hate is that is it feels like Adalian propaganda, not that there's much else; one thing most Adalian kings have in common is that they loved to have their boots kissed by everyone. Historians, bards, painters, warriors- even the potato farmers." He sighed out. "I hate that a human culture has began to swallow mine like a bird feasting upon a carcass. I keep reading the past and I still don't understand how my people, the elves, could have lost to such brutes. They drink, they have intercourse as if it's to be given freely, they rape, they murder, they seem so volatile and yet they could beat such a refined and powerful people." He spoke in a bit of frustration. "I just don't understand it." He laughed before standing up straight, looking down at Rosalie since he was quite tall. "So..Rosalie. I've been hearing what sounds like nausea every morning during my studies...which makes me quite curious. Are you carrying a future king inside of you?"
een jaar geleden Mirra1007 said…
Renald swirled the wine a bit in his glass, looking down at it. The world was indeed a very twisted place when it comes to stuff like that. Honestly, he wonders why the god even still cares for them enough to fight like this. He could just let them perish. It's not like human kind is that much worth of saving... But he guessed if the god saw something in them then it was good enough to fight for. "You really are old..." he mumbles with a slight grin, hoping to lift uo the mood a bit.

-------

Rosalie did understand. It's exactly that high and mighty picture that the elves had of themselfs that meant their downfall. They were blinded by their own light to see how strong the humand could be. Even if they drank, raped and fucked. They also planned and schemed and fought. But she did not comment on that. History itself was enough proof. He would find out anyway. "Or a future Queen." She says with a slight grin as she automatically rubs her stomach, feeling a bit proud of it. "I should have guessed you or anyone had heard." It was the worst.
"I'm the old one?" Joseph asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at Renald's silver facial hair he hadn't had time to re-dye yet. "That may be true but I was born with my beautiful silver; I have an excuse Renald you see, as I am unable to control genetics. You are the old one, my friend, not moi." Joseph chuckled out before sipping his wine. "I'm surprised at your age you don't have grandchildren yet."

----------

"Mostly just me I think; we hear more than most." Raymil said before tapping his ear twice, touching the point of it. "I hope that ...well, it is not my place to suggest how of course you raise a child...but I do hope you teach them a bit of my culture, even if it's you telling them what not to do." He spoke out with a small smile. "I'd love to compose some of our customs into a book if you would allow me."
Renald could not help but chuckle as he shakes his head. Cocky ass Vampire. "I was afraid i would have already 3 grandchildren looking at Valeryia's first boyfriend. So i am glad i qm not yet. And I may be silver haired but i am not that old." He really was not. He was still in his fifties. And judging by the fact that Gilford was gay and Valeryia single he was certain he would not be a grandpa soon.

-----

It was good Raymil knew it was not his place to say that because Rosalie was going to do it all her own way. And ofcourse the way her husband wanted. Nothing more and nothing less. If Faendal did not want any of the elven culture then it would not happen. But she wont cut off the ears like his past wife did. She raises one eyebrow as he starts talking about making a book. "It is not my place to say yes or no to you making a book so go ahead if you want." She says a bit uninterested in it.
"Just wait with Valeriya, I can guarantee within the next two years Renald you'll get your first." Joseph chuckled out as he looked at a photo of his daughter, son in law and grand daughter. "It's a beautiful thing Renald, seeing life you have created begin to multiply; I'm just scared for my son. Do you know how many village whores will want a piece of the barons exotic son?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he leaned back into his chair with a smug look.

------------

"Then that is what I'll do. I'll pick up my next study block tomorrow." Raymil said before leaning down and putting his hand to his chest and extending an arm out in an elven bow before exiting the room to go relax for the day.

"He'll be a wonderful governor for the new province of Emeria." Faendal said as he walked in while holding a rose for Rosalie, having taken a stroll in the garden to relax himself as his network of spies worked tirelessly to get information on the pagans. "However I think he eyes you and it makes me want to snapologize his twig legs." He commented while walking in, handing the rose to his wife, eyeing her up and down as he thought of how beautiful she was. "Let them stare ghough, right?" He spoke out with a sly grin. "The opinion of ants mean nothing."
Renald looked at the photo as well. It was a pretty picture the three of them like that. And it did made him feel a tad bit excited to imagine Valeryia in a picture like that with a baby boy or girl in her arms. He just prayed she finds the boy she deserves. "I suppose so.... And I shouldn't be worried about Cynfael. If he turns out like that one from the future he will only have his eyes set on one woman and terrified of others. That one woman thing does remind me of someone." He says ofcourse referring to the unconditional love Joseph and Fayline shares.

-------

Rosalie smiled a bit as her husband walked in, agreeing with his thoughts on Raymil. Though he could not hide the jealousy he was slightly feeling. She took the rose, deciding to mess a bit with him. "Oh? You think he is interested in me? Hmmmm." She pretends to actually consider him as a partner. "Well. He is quite the looker. Smart. Disciplined. An Emerian in heart in soul.... Quite an interesting man indeed. And he looks like the type to kiss my boots if I ask that off him... I would have to teach him some things in bed though."
"I'd rather him settle down than cause a minor population boom." Joseph commented before pouring himself and Renald more liquor, instinctually giving himself more since he knew Renald's human liver could burst. "It's a game of dice with Cynfael; I fear more for Brexton....he has fox blood in him, and we both damn well know what that means."

-------------

"Oh yeah, the type of dude who'd read you a bed time story and cry during sex, then tell you stories of Emerian conquest afterwards and attempt to relate it to his bedroom preformance; real fun." Faendal said with his arms crossed, rolling his eyes before grinning. "Now his sister...that'd be the ultimate taboo; incest. With her fiery personality and youthful spunk?...come on Rosalie, you know she'd be a real rider in the bedroom; plus she's got that nice white hair, kinda like mine." He said with a wink.
Renald chuckles, already seeing how Joseph would react if his son managed to produce so many spouses. The world did not need so many Bordeauxs. But then he actually spits out his wine at the comment about Brexton. The world did not need so many of Ellingtons either. "We are going to prevent that the best we can." He says very serieusly.

-------

Rosalie actually cringed as he talked about how Raymil would be in bed. Oh god that would be disgusting. The though alone enough to make her wanna trow up. But then she narrows her eyes at her husband as he tries to turn the tables around. "I will cut you. Everything. Everywhere. And use salt to keep the wounds open." She says serieusly, not even teasing back or having a sultry reply. She meant it.
"The boy won't meet a girl until he's at least eighty years old, that way we can prevent him from creating so many Ellington and Satan spawns." Joseph spoke out as if talking about an urgent mission. "It's hard looking at the little guy and thinking about what...what comes along with his existence. The boy has Nagachika, Ellington and Devonshire blood in him yet has no clue what that even means; it must be nice...you know?" Joseph said with a raised eyebrow, sighing afterwards.

-------------

"Yes love, understood. I'm not even sure what I was even saying." Faendal said meekly as he sat down and folded his hands over his crotch protectively while smiling at her. "I'm sorry for speaking out of my ass; what may Rosalie like to feel...better?" He asked with a grin as he stood up, putting his folded his to behind his back. "Perhaps...a kiss?"
"Then if I were you I would keep him away from your granddaughter." Renald comments as they were only months apart in age. He thinks about the boy and what he could become. Or what he already was. "It is nice now but he must learn. With those bloods in him he can't be ignorant of it. We also own that to Rex. He should know what his father has done for us. For Cantenseel." God how he missed the man. "Speaking of raising him, I can't stay here for much longer Joseph. I have been away from castle Silvius for way too long. Baldrik is stressing out apparently from all the work he has to do." He says, remembering the frantic voice of the Haas through the phone.

--------

Rosalie smiled in statisfaction as he swallowed in his words. This man truly would crawl for miles if she ordered him to. But she wouldn't. She reached up and grabbed his collar, pulling him down and kissing him deeply. "Hmmm. That does always make me feel better." She gives another kiss, a soft one this time. "And I won't say such things again either. You are the only man or elf for me." She mumbles against his lips.
"Well he's going to grow up believing they're relatives; I can't very well kick Kaiya out of my home." Joseph commented as he narrowed his eyes and even the thought of that fox tailed bastard trying to mount his precious granddaughter. "He will, he will for certain; he's the last of his line." Joseph spoke out quietly, remembering Cantenseel in his head; a time when he and Renald felt like they were apart of something much larger than themselves and a time when they both were a bit less bitter and more optimistic. "Ah, the Haas." Joseph said before leaning back and sipping his wine glass, looking down at the blood red color. "I should let you know that the Haas family has came back as a functional mercenary clan then, under my sisters control; apparently they've been taking contracts others wouldn't have even touched in order to show that they're still the best at what they do."

-----------

Faendal happily kissed her back, running his hands down her back and placing them just above her rear. "Both, technically." Faendal said with a grin before leaning in more into their kiss, somehow stumbling both of them onto a leather loveseat in their office. "This is a nice piece to your office; did you add it just for us?" He asked with a grin as he looked down at her from ontop, seeing that it was the perfect length for both of them.

Then, as they were on the loveseat a knock on the door came from a messenger. Faendal got up, pulling his knife out and holding it behind before opening the door only to see a terrified soldier. As the soldier looked at his king he tried to open his mouth, having no words be able to come out.

"Speak up boy; daylight is burning." Faendal said angrily before placing the knife in between his belt.

"T-T-There's...well. A shipping container out front and it's from America; we opened it and...well. It's every military general from Vaas Amrbis, alive and bound as well as some of the servants from the country; there's a decree that was inside from a 'Remi Elbinorune', calling it a gift of kindness and asking that they be dealt with accordingly."

"That they will be...but we won't execute the generals; not yet. We are a kingdom of laws..and we will put on a display for the kingdom and the world just to show that. Put them to the dungeon, summon my mage circle; we will craft a tribunal fitting for these war criminals." Faendal said with a grin, crossing his arms. "Go quickly, and I may spare you from a lashing for knocking on a door without proper paperwork." Faendal said before flicking his hand, making the boy run off and going back inside of the room; locking the door and throwing the knife out from his belt before taking off his clothes, walking to Rosalie with just his underwear on. "Where were we?...Ah, yes. The loveseat."
last edited een jaar geleden
Renald raisea one eyebrow. He had not heard of that yet. Though Baldrik did mention once or twice about picking up the old roots of the Haas clan. Hmm. He should have a talk about that perhaps with him. Or more like for certain. "Then that is something I should discuss with him. But apart from that he is doing a fine job. I did got a message from Tarquin though. Saying the Haas has been acting a bit stranger lately. Going more out. Carrying a bag out of the castle and returning without..." he did need ti get back to the castle soon.

--------

Rosalie felt herself get excited and she even giggled as they fell onto the love seat. "Ofcourse this one is for us. Who else." She asks with a grin which turned into an annoyed scowl as they got interrupted. Fucking hell. She could hurt the boy herself. But then she heard what news he brought, causing her to sit upright. Oh? This was fairly interesting. Remi Elbinorune gave them such a gift. Was she on their side in this war. She wondered where her alliances lay. She stands up, putting a hand on his chest for him to keel his distance. "We were just going to deal with this situation and contact Tiras and after that Remi. You have a job to do King. Your son, our new ALLY may i add, needs to know this. He knows what to do with this Remi and how or if we should get her on our side. She seeks contact. Now it's out turn to reply. So no sex now." She says the last part very clearly
"Hah...you should know who you work with; that family is always hiding secrets.." Joseph spoke out quietly before placing his glass down and sniffing. "I should know...that is my family. By blood; Catriona is my half sister Renald." Joseph admitted, having never told him really who his sister was. "I killed her husband...I need to make amends.." He spoke out, looking down. "I need to ask you something; something I could ask nobody else, something not even the king can know of. I made her lose a son once before; I failed a big who needed help. Now...he's turned a dark path; he made a pact with the forces of evil. I want to return her son to her. He's...well, Renald it's Jyran Haas. I need to bring him home."

------------

"Since she interrupted my sex, she'll certainly get a reply." Faendal said before going to the desk phone, dialing Tiras's number he was given. He listened to the dial, rolling his eyes as it continued dialing. "The fuck is he doing?"

Tiras pulled himself out of Felicia, angrily standing up and kicking the dresser. "I was about to fucking cum dammit." He grumbled before answering the wall phone. "Hi, this is Johnny's whore house, where we have big butt sluts who love to fuck. Would you like to hear our specials?" He asked, thinking it was spam.

"Tiras this is your father." Faendal said with a blank face, sighing deeply. "I want to tell you this in person in case any traitors are listening; come to Adalia in two days." He said before biting his lip. "It's important."

"Will do. Sorry about how I answered. " Tiras said before sighing out, looking at Felicia. "We're honeymooning in Adalia I guess."
Renald took those words to heart and he made a mental note to control Baldrik's where abouts when he got home. As surprised he was at the news that Catriona was his sister, he was flabbergasted to hear his brother's request. Was he hearing this correctly. Judging by his face he was. Jyran Haas. The one who killed Vasillia. Murdered Souji so brutally for them to see. Destroyed Cantenseel. "How.... Can you even ask that from me... You sat next to me when we watched that... Monster rip out Souji's heart and feasting on it." He turned from stunned to furious as he spoke. An anger so hot it coukd have burned the castle down. "I would do anything for you. But not this. Never this. Nomatter what he is to you. The second i lay my eyes on him my hands will be around his throat. And I will pray the god I met to assist me on that." Perhaps his words were too harsh but he could not keep them in.

------

Felicia sighs a bit in dissapointment as well before sitting upright. Adalia? She did not feel like going. Not that she felt like doing anything these days. Even her moments with Tiras didn't manage to cheer her up. She did feel better with him but still a dark cold feeling always nagged at her. And her dreams were filled with a baby boy she did not raise up right. She did not want to go. But knew she had to. "Okay then." She did not even ask what for
"You have to understand what stakes are on the table for me, my friend." Joseph said while going into his draw, pulling out a golden pistol and placing it on the dreser. "I'm going to have to get...dirty. Real dirty." Joseph calmly spoke out while looking at Renald. "This isn't Cantenseel my brother, it's as simple as that." Joseph spoke out before pulling a bullet out of his desk, putting one in the chamber of his bullet. "Stay out of my way Renald, don't make me do something I'll regret. Get on the floor Renald, I'm zip tying you." Joseph spoke out softly. "We both know what Baldrik knows. I'm getting to him first Renald." Joseph said while going to his bookcase, pulling out an "The Biography of the Mad Prophet and setting it on his desk, having the gun still pointed at Renald as he pressed a button in the shelf, opening it and revealing a large closet that held Josephs personal weapons and war memorabilia including the skull of Aiymil. "Make this easy brother; Cynfael is sleeping."
Renald gritted his teeth. His brother was pointing his gun at him. After he returned from being away for rather long. It was outrageous. But it was more hurtfull. Even still he would not just kneel down and be zipped down like an animal. He had his pride. So he stood, his eyes narrowed at the vampire. "If you care about his sleep then I advise you to let me walk as I leave. I am going home. I won't be rushing. You are faster then me nontheless. So if this really is something you must do. Go ahead. But I won't lend you a single hand in this. And I deffinantly will not kneel down and tied as if I am some beast. So go. But do know what will happen if I get home first." He says before daringly and boldly turning his back to Joseph to walk to the door.
"I do love a good challenge." Joseph said before clearing the chamber of his pistol, rubbing his nose after. "I almost feel a good game coming...so let's play. The rules? No deaths except Jyran; no innocents killed." Joseph said with a smirk, placing out a shot glass for him and Renald. "Only helicopters; I won't even use my wings. If I win he lives and you get twenty minutes to fight him with a gurantee you won't die. If I lose...well, he dies and I bring his body back to his mother." He spoke out with his smirk, pouring a bottle of heavy bourbon out. "I apologize for pulling a gun out on you; I get emotional, you know how I am. So how about we play this game?"
Renald glanced over his shoulder, seeing him smirk like that. He could have known he would come up with something like this. Betting over that man's life. Just to get a thrill out of it. Though he had to admit. It sounded interesting. If he won Jyran woukd be dead. If he lost he still had the chance to beat the man up. And he would not be fighting but instead competing with his brother. He turned around and took the shot. "You do always like to play. May the best brother win." He said with a slight grin, the spark of a challenge now in his eyes as well as he downed the glass
"May the best one win." Joseph said before taking his glass completely before wiping his mouth off and looking at Renald with a grin, having a sick amount of pleasure behind it. Life or death; the terms being over a mans life, it gave Joseph a thrill that nothing else gave him. It was why he was an assassin once upon a time; he was good at it and the power made him feel very alive. "See you later." Joseph said before opening his door, running out of it as quick as he could.

----------

After a complete night cycle and the sun almost completely rising, Joseph found himself coming above the lands Renald controlled. Seeing no fighter jets following them, he assumed Renald was honoring the rules of the game which made him grin; it was on. He spun the helicopter in a bit of a circle, seeing Renald's helicopter shutting down near the castle implying it was already empty. He gritted his teeth, pulling right up to the castle and landing on the top of the flat building before jumping out of it without properly waiting for it to shut off, landing in a balcony and kicking it, walking in on Rudolf with one of the maids making Joseph have a bit of a flashback as he charged through his door too, turning his head and seeing Renald go to a door. Joseph ran as fast as he could, placing his hand over Renald's and staring into his eyes as he prevented it from opening it. "Non mon ami."
Renald was not surprised as he felt the hand on his, stopping him from going through the door. He had been first in the castle but he had known the vamp had always been on his tail. He stared back into the man's eyes before suddenly cracking a grin. "This is the door to my room. I need to take a piss. You thought this was Baldrik's room? Thought wrong. And I don't need to find him. I already know where he and Jyran are." He opens up his phone, showing he had called Tarquin several times. "Baldrik ain't here. And you don't know where he is. So i have all the time. Would you so kindly let me take a piss or do you want to hold my hand there as well?" He asked, mocking him. This was check. Almost checkmate.
"Let's make sure of that." Joseph said before punching a hole through the door with his free hand, narrowing his eyes as he saw the bedroom was how Renald kept his things together. "Fuck, I'll pay for that later." He said as he saw a splinter through his knuckle. "Bastard." Joseph said before pulling the bloody stake out of his knuckle, smearing the blood on his face and baring his fangs, looking like a terrifying monster and sniffing around, looking for the scent of Renald and Ivanka mixed. He began to move, looking for the boy in a red haze before kicking open the study and tackling him, holding the bloody wooden stake from his hand to his neck. "WHERE IS BALDRIK YOU SQUIRMY GRENOUILLE!?"
Tarquin was quietly reading when the vampire stormed in, almost making him yelp though he kinda knew it was coming. When the stake was held to his neck he swallowed only slightly. But the he remembers something and chuckles. Looking back at his book he relaxes, the stake still on his neck. "I know about your game. No innocent kills." The helicopter outside began to start up again. The engine roaring. "And it sounds like you can better use your time otherwise. I am not going ti give any information except when you kill me. And you can't. So if I were you I would run after him. More chances there."
"It doesn't mean I can't fuck you up kid." Joseph hissed out, pressing the stake into his neck and making blood trickle out. "Look, you skinny neck, blonde hair Russian-Brit; I will pound you like a fucking post for a fence on a farm with this if you don't tell me where that vampire is; and believe me if you thing I won't fuck your book collection up." Joseph said as he held his fire in his hand. "The farther I hear that helicopter go the bigger this burns."
Tarquin leaned his neck a bit back to get the pressure off of his neck. But he kept his eyes narrowed at the vampire. Silvius bravery shining through. "It are just books. They are not mine." The helicopter sound got further and further away. "I think you are the on running out time yourself." He was not going to tell. He would not back down.
"Okay well fuck you too infante!" Joseph said before standing up and stabbing the book that Tarquin was ready before running to his helicopter, revving it up and getting quickly onto Renald's trail, having him not be too far as Joseph ignored the turbulence, not planning on losing this one. He opened the door of the helicopter, flying and grabbing onto the passenger skid of the helicopter with one arm; barely holding on as the helicopter landed in a lake and exploded sending shrapnel so far around that it nearly hit Joseph in the process.
The helicopter driver looked a bit surprised to see Joseph hanging on the passenger skid. But he was the only one who looked surprised. Because he was the only one in the helicopter. Renald was not in it. Not at all. Renald was on Vulgar's back, riding at full speed in the opposite direction of where the helicopter had been going, straight towards the house he had given Baldrik. Tarquin played his part well, fooling Joseph into following the decoy helicopter. He grinned as he neared the mansion. Already seeing some sheep. "Checkmate, mon ami."
"Fuck you too!" Joseph yelled at the driver before dropping down and extending his wings, hearing Renald's snarky comment from a mile away and gritting his teeth as he began to glide down angrily, having almost a line go through the guy from the speed he was flying through the clouds.

"Bah." A sheep let out; munching on the grass and seeing Renald before all the other sheep raised their heads up from the grass, looking at Renald. One walked up to Vulgar, bumping it's head against him lightly before sniffing him, letting out another cry before a horde of sheep bounced out like grass hoppers; crawling up onto vulgar and knocking him onto his side as the monstrous fluff horde used its chance to finally have some action to their advantage.

"Why are the sheep bahing?" Jyran asked while making macaroni and cheese in just Annelises's panties. "It's as if someone is finally outside."
Annelise was sitting on the couch, relaxing, having her panties stolen from her but her nightgown still on luckily. Though her cheeks were red in embarresment and shyness as she glances at him cooking in her panties again. "I dont't know." It was strange. Perhaps Baldrik? But he just left.

Renald's eyes widened at the sudden attack of the sheep. What the fuck? He jumped off of Vulgar's back over the sheep. Well. Vulgar would keep those sheep buzy. And he did. Giving Renald time to walk to the front door. He kicked through the door, destroyin it completely before Slivverin shot through, straight towards Jyran and wrapping himself tightly around his body to capture him. Renald walked in, his sword already out as he was now face to face with the man he deeply dispised. "I win." He said deeply before walking more towards Jyran, ignoring the yell from the woman behind him, as he was ready to strike.
"Hello Renald Silvius." A woman in a black veil said before coming out from the shadows themselves almost, having large black wings that were darker than the night and eyes that glowed even brighter than Jyran's. She pulled off her veil, smiling and revealing who she was. It was Catriona Haas, the matron of the clan. "Back off now, before my sons tear you apart." He spoke out as three red haired men came from the back door; each respectively having a J name.

"Hah! Think you got me?! Huh?!" Joseph angrily barked out as he walked in through the door before paling. "SISTER?!" He shrieked out, turning pale.

"You've gotten old." Catriona said with a small smile, chuckling before grinning and looking at Renald; gently motioningto get him off while Jyran looked at her with his face whiter than even Josephs.
Renald clenched his jaw. Fucking Joseph. To believe he would even get the rest of the clan involved. Smart move bastard. But then Joseph barged in, just as surprised to see his sister as he was. Guess he did not call them. Perhaps Baldrik then if he had noticed Tarquin. Could be. But all he knew was the game was off now. And with so many vamps on Jyran's side in one room he would not survive. One near death experience was enough for this month. He lowers his sword as Slivverin dissapears, though the hate did not leave his eyes as he looked at the man. He did not say a word. Not knowing what he would say or do. God. He was so close. Close to the man who killed Souji.... A man who was standing in woman's lingerie.... It was ridiculous to see. And for some reason it only made him angrier.
"You know I was doing something Catriona.." Joseph panted out; standing up straight next to his friend as he placed his hand on his belt. "A game of sorts with my friend; have you no love of good sport?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, moving his arms up and crossing them.

"No, I truly don't and not especially when it deals with the life of one of my children." Catriona said holding her hand out to her son; helping him up and placing her cloak on him after to cover him up. "Now shoo little brother, I have family matters to attend to." Catriona said while holding her arms around her son.

Jyran blinked, being stunned from how fast things were going before things finally hit him and he realized what exactly was happening; he was going home. He held his hands out to Annelise, being allowed to go to her as his mother let him go and hug her tight; wiping the tears away from her eyes as he breathed out a bit. "What...what about Baldrik?" Jyran asked as he turned around a little, looking at his mother.

"What about Baldrik? He has his own things going on!" Catriona spoke out with a chuckle. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood. I heard that the two men who planned my husbands murder were around so...why not, right?" She asked with a smile as her eyes narrowed a bit. "Renald, I'm sure you were oh so forth coming with that to Baldrik...weren't you?" She asked with a bright and beautiful smile. "Of course you are; which is why we both had a long discussion about it this morning actually on his walk here. I was quite surprised to find that he wasn't aware of some of the names of those who served in that unit either. Valeriya Silvius, Dequan Zhang, Fillian Zhang, Virgil Stadner, Luna Jager, Takao Sesshoumaru, Eadlyn Bordeaux-Sesshoumaru and Yurichi Mizushima; these very people had tried to be his friends! Could you believe it?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I hate it when my friends don't tell me important things...but oh well; you two should come over for wine and cheese sometime."

"You're fucking mad." Joseph spoke out with a scowl. "That was war Catriona; that was not something we had a choice in and he was the enemy, just like we were to him.

"I'm quite sane; either of you two would be bitter. In fact...one of you two is; Renald can understand it the most." Catriona spoke out softly. "We feel very similar I imagine."
Annelise held Jyran tightly, smiling in relief as she realized that one, he was not going to get killed door a crazy man with a sword. And two, he was being reunited with his family. He knew how much this meant for him. So it meant alot for her as well.

Renald folded his arms as he watched the two of them, his anger no going away. It could not go away. He despised the man too much. Wanted to hurt him too much. Kept on seeing him with his grin and taunting words as he ripped out his friend's heart. "It is true i have never told him the exact names. But I dk recall Baldrik already going out for revenge once against Joseph and him deciding to let it go." He said, not breaking eye contact with Catriona. "We are on good terms now. It was war...." though he could not deny the fact that it was similiar. Both were results of war. And even if they had a part in killing his father Baldrik had been gracious and forgiving enough to work alongside him now. Still he could not get the image of Souji's death out of his mind. He could just not let it go yet. Jyran had attacked Cantenseel in times of peace. It just felt different. Too bitter to let it go. Baldrik did let it go. He spared Joseph.... These circumstances felt too much the same.... He looked Jyran in the eye, staring into them as the vamp held his young love close.... He groaned and turned around to walk out, punching and cracking the wall on his way out.
"I...am sorry for what I did, if that helps your mind at all." Jyran said as he pulled his cloak tighter to keep himself covered, walking closer to Renald. Since the year that he had attacked Cantenseel he was more wild; his skin scarred up to his neck with light scars near his eyes from gouging. "I was...a weaker person then, and I had the forces of evil controlling me. I know that my face angers you and you see me as the reason your friends died...but I was the tool. The hand that used it was Chernobog. So...when you calm, come to the Haas Manor...we can discuss the future." He spoke out strongly, alluding to his want to kill Chernobog. "Mother, I'm ready."

"Hmm?" Catriona asked while getting her back rubbed by one of her sons, not paying attention to what Jyran had even said. "Oh, leave? " she yawned out. "Alright, let's go."
Renald glanced over his shoulder at the man who had the nerve to apologize that easily. And then even dared to invite him to talk in his manor. He should be groveling on the on the floor. But at the same time..... He hated himself. Hated it that he could not just be merciless and punch the crap out of him. Much like Joseph would do. But he could not. He had helped rob Jyran from his father. And Jyran robbed the lives of people he loved. He remembered Souji. Remembered what he had said when he had asked him why his god had only given him a pen and paper to fight with. Souji had smiled and said; 'My god does not believe in violence. He sees the good in everyone. Alot of things can be solved with words. When people talk they see how connected and the same they truly are. If they only scream they won't notice.' He did not say a word. He only turned back around and exits the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

One day later the Circle of Mages was called upon. One day more they were now meeting in Cantenseel where King Faendal had decided the excecution of the generals would be taking place. First the trial ofcourse but an excecution was surely to follow. The stage was being set. It was going to be grand. The generals who helped destroy Cantenseel being judged in the lands the helped destroy.

Renald was standing infront of the gate. The gate of the manor he once lived in. Now destroyed and empty and cold. Fitting that Faendal would set the stage infront of Rex's manor. He takes a deep breath before walking in. It felt strange walking through these hallways again.... He knocked on the door where he knew Faendal was getting ready. "My King. Most of the inner circle have arrived. They are gathering in the dining room at the moment." Their old dining room.... He was glad to be seeing Gilford again though.
Faendal shined his armor on him with a rag; polishing each insignia of each mage house out of pride. He set the rag down, grabbing his tea off his desk and sipping it; enjoying the elven brew. "Have they now?" Faendal asked before walking to the door; opening the door to invite him in. "You seem bothered my friend; sit down for some tea, will you? I always find it best to relax before making any judgement call." He spoke out with a smile, slowly sitting in his chair after walking to it and pouring Renald a cup of elven tea.
Renald had not expected Faendal to open the door. He had expected an answer and that's it but not this. He did not feel like talking. Too much had happend in the past few months. And being here was not helping. Still he walked in, not wanting to be rude to someone who had started to see him as a friend, before he sat down. "It's just this place.... It brings back memories. Too many. Good ones from the past.... And recent ones I'd rather forget..." he admits as he picks up the tea. Rex. Belial. Souji. Vasillia. The attack on Cantenseel. Them leaving. The elite team it all started with. It all played in his mind. He was looking at Faendal and he could not help but chuckle and shake his head. "Never thought there would be an other King or president walking through these halls except Rex. It's... A bit hard to stomach."
"I can imagine so, I can relate in a way." Faendal said with a motion of his hand and leaving it at just that. He left himself silent on his comment on other kings or presidents, finding that he had nothing particularly nice to say about it. He finished his cup of tea, setting it down and looking at the clock before slowly standing up, going to a case that was set on top of a dresser and pulling out a ceremonial gavel. "It's time for judgement." Faendal said before waiting for Renald to rise and walking to the outside where the others sat in the garden. The king walked to his seat in the circle; the highest and most prestigious throne which was one crafted with gold and white velvet. He leaned back in the chair, looking at the six mage houses with him. Louisa in for house Lancaster, Felicia in for house Stadner, Renald for house Silvius, Gilford for house Markovich, Seth for house Romanov and sitting in for the Zhang family was an empty chair for the person Faendal invited had not became present yet. "Hello." Faendal spoke out to all the camera's watching them and to his circle. "Today we are here to show the evil of this world that Adalia is a land of laws and with our laws we will judge the crimes they have committed against us. A year ago we all remember the news that Cantenseel had been destroyed and with the might of your ruler, we have brought those responsible for such an act here in the land they destroyed to be tried for their crimes against humanity. My mage circle, my most trusted advisers and fellow rulers; we are here as a tribunal to put these monsters through trial. However one of is missing you all may notice and that is intentional. As a guest of honor, I would like to welcome the son of one of the victims of this horrific massacre and a witness to my circle. Dequan Zhang, would you please come and sit at my table?" He asked out, knowing the boy was in the gardens waiting for the signal to come.
Renald had followed the King, sitting in the zitplaats, stoel that had been meant for him. He glanced at his son, feeling a bit of pride as he saw him sitting there before looking at the other members of the Mage circle. All people he knew. Grew up with knowing of have seen grown up. Now in high positions of power. It was still strange to him to be sitting in a leaders and adivsors position instead of a generals. He was a bit zoneing out at the speech but he was wide awake when that name was spoken. Dequan. And indeed there he was.

Dequan was wearing something similiar that Souji would wear. The likeness so striking that certainly people would be surprised it was not Souji himself. He saw that Renald thought the same as they crossed looks, giving the old friend of his father a smile before facing the King and bowing. "It is ny honor and privilege to be bere, my King." He says politely with a smile before sitting down in his zitplaats, stoel for the trial to begin. He looked calm but inside hebfelt nauseous.

------

Annelise was sitting in their new room at the Haas residence, watching the tv where a live footage of the trial was playing. She was a bit anxious when she had heard that people and generals from Vaas Ambris were to stand trial for their crimes. Not knowing the names of those standing trial she had to watch to know who... And when she saw and regonized Dequan she paled. "Oh god...." she hadnt seen him or Fillian in so long. Tears of relief that atleast she knew now he was alright appeared in her eyes. Making her smile a bit
"I am glad to have a person finally in that most prestigious of seats." Faendal spoke out calmly and politely though with an attitude that demanded respect. "My fellow mages, with the power we hold people often look as to to create laws to keep them safe and to promote freewill, the pursuit of happiness and safety; what people often forget is that we hold the power over life and death to those that violate all three. On many levels the people we have to put to trial in the end are no less of living creatures than us with a right to live, that is something I will not omit. However that may be, they have broken the laws of our land and in this kingdom our law is sacred. First up is two servants, a bodyguard and a maid. Saigon and Giselle." He spoke out before his royal knights who were outfitted in new Adalian blue exosuit armor brought out Saigon and Giselle with their hands bound in chains and chains on their feet preventing them from running. They were set in front of chairs in front of the tribunal, unbeaten and cleaned up for this event to show the Adalian treatment of potential enemies. "I have no questions to ask; my fellow mages I assume do."

"Hello, my name is Seth Romanov. I am the lord of house Romanov and currently the Lord of the Baltics and Balkans as well as the crowned king of Moscow. That day over a year ago was a day burned into the minds of many of us here as well as others across the kingdom that was displaced. To put this simple, I don't care who you are really but I do what information for later in the trial; what can you tell us of the night that the king of the night attacked Cantenseel?"

-----------

Jyran walked out of the bathroom, having his eyes already be red as he thought of what was to happen. He was dressed well, wearing a long sleeve shirt and black pants with a green robe over it that had a golden design on it and leather boots. Since having moved back to his original room, he was beginning to try to dress better at least since he couldn't walk out to his family wearing just Annelise's clothing. "I'm lucky I'm not there I suppose."
Giselle was shaking as they were brought out, uterrly terrified of what was going to happen. But Saigon held his head high, giving her a reasurring smile before they arrived infront of the circle. People who's names and some histories he knew. People he had heard from in stories and read about in books. Intimidating people. Especially when chained infront of them. But he showed none of that. Instead he sounded rather calm when he answered so Giselle didnt have to. "At that time I was a regular guard at the King's castle. I have heard of rumors that he was planning something. I saw the fleets leave. And I heard the news of their victory in Cantenseel. That is all I can tell about that. I saw most of it on the news. I do not know how and I do not know why he did it."

"Is that all?" Renald askes as he leans a bit forward, looking straight into the man's eyes. "We were informed you were the bodyguard of the Royals of Vaas Ambris. A very high position. One where you need to be near him almost all the time. With ears like yours you must have picked up more than that. Saying you were a simple guard like many others is not a smart way to hide what you know. It is easy to see through."

But Saigon was telling the truth. He only became a body guard when Praxilla assigned him to Annelise as she became Queen. But he realized that no one knew the political situation of the past year of Vaas Ambris. They did not know they had a Queen. They assumed he had been the King's bodyguard before he dissapeared. That is why it was so unlikely for him to be a normal guard around that time because a few days after the attack Jyran dissapeard so there would have been no royal to get assigned to. Except for a royal they did not know about. "I am not lying. That is all I know." He was not going to bring Annelise into this. The less they knew of her the better it was in his mind.

"How about you then?" Felicia spoke a bit gentler then Renald as she looks at the maid who jumped a bit. "What have you seen or heard?"

"N-Nothing." Giselle stuttered out, obviously nerveus.

This made Felicia frown as well as she shared a glance with Renald, thinking the same thing. They were hiding something. "You were a maid at the King's castle. Even assigned to the room of the King himself. Surely you must have heard or seen more than nothing that night."

"I wasn't his maid." Giselle let slip out. It may have sounded innocent but a sharp enough person would have heard what she meant with it as she tried to defend herself.

"Then who's were you?" Renald asked, seeing how Giselle looked like a dear caught in a light and Saigon slightly clenching his jaw. He was quiet for awhile, staring them down before he suddenly asks. "Who is Annelise Florence to you?" He knew who she was and judging by their surprised looks he knew they knew her too. He had regonized the girl two days ago. The girl with now a pale face and vampire fangs who had been hugging the night King. He had regonized her since he had seen her around at the school Valeryia went to. Saw her sometimes with Louisa Stadner as he went to visit Felicia. And he had searched her face and name up in the year book to make certain of it. He had not told Louisa yet what he had found out about her former best friend because he had not pieced it together completely. But by the looks of it he would find out now. "Well?"

Saigon tries to play it cool. Shrug it off. "I have not heard of her before."

"Liar." Renald said calmly as he sat back in his chair. It was clicking together in his mind. "You were her bodyguard, weren't you? And then you were her maid later on.... She was your Queen. And as a bodyguard to the King's Queen you must know more then what you are telling now."

Fire lighted up in his eyes as he took a step forward, rattling the chains. Saigon stared straight back into the Silvius's eyes, no fear there but a warning. "My Queen had nothing to do with the attack. She is innocent. She knew nothing. She arrived a few days after the attack on Cantenseel and in the King's absence she was crowned Queen to calm the politcal turmoil in Vaas. That. Is. All. And after that I became her bodyguard yes. But I am telling the truth that I know nothing more of the attack and that the Queen had nothing to do with the attack."

Renald saw thw truth in his words and the will to protect this woman. He knew he would not lie for even the slightest chance of it hurting her or endangering her in any way. "I think he really knows nothing more and that he indeed played no other role." He says towards Faendal though they did get better inside of what had been going on in Vaas Ambris. He looks at his other mages, wondering if they had any more questions for these twk though they this looked like all the knew.

--------

Annelise gently took Jyran's hand and pulled him down to sit next to her. He was already having it rough. And she was feeling it as well. Especially when she saw Dequan and Louisa like that. It made her realize how much she still missed her simple old life. Even if she had Jyran now. "I knew Dequan as well." She said softly to just have something to talk about. "Him and Fillian. I bumped into them one day. Or more like bumped into them several times literrly and they had to caught me." She says with a chuckle, remembering how silly it was back then and how Fillian made her blush. "They are both so kind and fun...." she wondered if she should be talking about this when the trial began. And then she saw Saigon and Giselle. Her heart clenched. She had left them there to get captured while they had fled. And now they were in chains. Even now they were still defending her in any way the could. And she had betrayed them. Guilt she never felt before ran through. She felt sick. "What are they going to do...."
"I enjoy finding out that my fellow mage's have been keeping critical information from me!" Louisa spoke out angrily from her seat, breaking a pen in her hand out of anger. "Faendal, the tribunal cannot properly make judgement if we are not all on an equal level playing field in terms of information; I ask that Renald either be expunged from this tribunal or that we kill them both to set the justice in order again."

"That is true." Faendal said before leaning back and motioning his hand to Louisa. "The questions are getting off topic; this Annelise means nothing to me. Our tribunal is to judge these people for the crimes they have committed and them alone. I am a just king, but my heart is not weighed by the souls of those killed even if wrongly. You both served your nation and I admire it, but admiration does not garner respect. Louisa is correct; we are asking the wrong questions." Faendal spoke out as he stood up, placing his hands behind his back and walking to the two prisoners. "The question is not about what happened after the attack but during; any and all questions about such can be answered after justice is served for those who have fallen."

"Is it justice to kill a maid and a bodyguard that did not participate in the attack?" Gilford asked while holding a glass of water. "This is to be a trial not a spectacle, yes? At least that's what I thought."

"A trial cannot run properly if it has been corrupted." Faendal said before pulling a pistol out of his holster and killing Giselle first to ease her before putting it to the back of Saigon's head and firing as well. "I as your king will honor the rest of the trial though, should we all stay focused." He spoke out as he walked back to his seat, looking quite comfortable as he laid back. "The next one to come in is Praxilla Metz, the second in command of the entire nation."

Praxilla slithered to her seat, watching in disgust as the Adalian's moved the bodies from the table before sitting down; holding her head down before looking up at them all. "Before you all goad me with questions, I want to make some things clear. Everything, and I mean everything I did was for the love I held for Jyran Ambrose and though in the end he betrayed us all, I refuse to betray him. Kill me if you must, I regret nothing of what I have done and I wish I could have killed more humans before I died. Were humanity to be condemned for each massacre it has done to another species, the trial would never end." Praxilla spoke out before standing up, already seeing the shined guillotine to the right of the tribunal.

"Sad words from a broken woman. I vote execute." Faendal spoke out before hitting his gavel down.

"Execute." Louisa said as she hit her gavel down as well.

"Execute." Seth said angrily while hitting his gavel.

"Execute." Gilford said reluctantly, still wishing to know more.

--------------

"They are not kind and fun today." Jyran said while getting up; rubbing his hands through his hair and turning the television off as soon as he saw Praxilla; unable to deal with watching her die like that. "I cannot watch this Annelise." He spoke out, rubbing his hands through his hair as he buried the urge to cry deeper inside of him. "This is sick; they are making a circus out of the deaths of my former comrades and subjects."
Renald was not fazed by Louisa's outburst. He had not wanted to give her information if it was wrong. He wanted to check first and he was not sure what role Annelise had played in it all. Now they knew. Partly atleast. What did get to him was that Faendal shot the two. In his opinion they had done nothing wrong. They were innocent. Just doing their job, taking care if their Queen. This was a big price to pay for it. Praxilla he viewed different though. Second in command. That meant she and Jyran had made their plans together. "Excecute" he said though the words felt bitter sweet. More bitter though.

"Excecute." Felicia said as well though she wanted this to just be over.

Dequan said nothing. He simply nodded. Even if he could be the one filled with hatred for this woman he was calm. Just like his father. His father back in the Kanshinin would not make decisions either. He would follow his fellow counselors. And he himself would now not make a decision like this either. He was there for formalities. To show his face.

--------

Annelise pulled her hair a bit as she looked at Dequan at the screen. Even if he was older now he still had his kind eyes. And when Louisa began to bark she couldn't help but smile. It was so like her. But then her worst fears came true. She heard the shots. Saw the blood. Saw their bodies drop and then get caried away. Her hands were clamped over her mouth to quiet the scream that had came out as tears already began to run down her cheeks. Oh god. Saigon. Giselle. If she had warned them. If she had stayed. Done something. This wouldnt have happend. If she had been standing there next to them they would have been save. She shuts her eyes tightly as her shoulders began to shake.
"Then the order is set; Praxilla Metz, second in command of Vaas Ambris. You hereby are sentenced to death for crimes against humanity." Faendal spoke out before standing up slowly, watching as every camera focused on him.

Praxilla got herself ready to move her head into the place for her neck in the guillotine, just waiting for Faendal to raise it. As soon as he raised it she placed her head in, looking up at the sky.

"Any last words?" Faendal asked her with a kind voice.

"Jyra-"

As Praxilla began to speak Faendal let go, letting her head roll into a basket like a fallen apple. "The enemy does not get to speak." Faendal coldly said as he let the cameras roll on him before sitting back down in his chair; the bottom of his armor having blood droplets from Praxilla rolling down the cold iron chainmail. "The next to come is...Zadicus Magma, a general and politician from one of Jyan's inner circle." He articulated out with his hands together; watching as the huge Draki moved in his chains and was placed into his seat.

Louisa stood up and refilled her water as she heard Faendal talk, watching as the water came to half empty. "Would one rather live their life like a glass half empty?.." She asked herself before drinking from it. "I didn't have a choice so...one must imagine something like that is difficult to ascertain." She spoke out before setting her glass down. "We wear our masks with pride; that is the motto of house Lancaster." She said before walking to Faendal. "Faendal, a whoreson and the murderer of Raiden Lancaster; your sentence is execution." Louisa spoke out as she pulled a dagger out of her robe.

Faendal turned his head back slightly as he tried to see in he heard Louisa right before his eyes widened as he felt the dagger touch his neck. He raised his hands up as if to grab her arm but it was too late; the dagger cut across his throat in one swift jerk; causing his blood to begin spraying over the table as he fell; collapsing the large table he was sitting at before Louisa began to continuously stab his body over and over again; making sure to separate the head from his shoulders like he did to her husband.

"The only...one who should have been tried here...was you.." Louisa panted out. "You son of a bitch." She said before stabbing him one more him in the heart, not caring if the cameras were rolling or if the guards were coming.

--------------

Jyran held Annelise, keeping his eyes shut before turning on the television again knowing that he owed Praxilla that even if it was harder on him. Tears fell from his eyes as he watched some that he raised from a teen into an adult be killed by the chopping block. What could he have done? How could he have made her not love him so she wouldn't have died he asked himself before hearing Faendal speak again; opening his eyes to see Zadicus once more. "Annelise, I'm sorry for getting...for getting them killed." Jyran weeped out before the trial went to chaos as Louisa cut the throat of their king, making his eyes widen as he jolted up a bit, looking at Annelise. "Your friend?!" He asked as if wondering if Louisa really had done that, looking and watching her brutally murder the man on camera.

--------------

Bertholdt walked down the halls of the palace of Chaos in the uniform of an Adalian guard, entering the wing of the castle that Rosalie lived in. He quietly opened her door, watching her see the trial as Faendal had told her to stay at home because he didn't want to make her sick with the flight to Cantenseel. "You know what happens from here." Bertholdt spoke out as his disguise faded away. He pulled Raseirei out, looking at her with darkness in his eyes as his one arm became draconic and his horns and wings came out from him. "Make it easy."
The room turned into complete chaos after that. Some people ran but most cameraman tried to get the best show. Dequan jumped up to block the camera man, trying to convince then to leave but Felicia took a different approach and shot electricity through the cameras, destroying them and stopping the broadcast. Renald immediatly jumped up. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. His eyes still wide in shock of what had just happend. "What did you do?!" He could only imagine what kind of effect this would have. Faendal had kept them together. Brought them together. It was working. He was working with a god to make things better on earth. It was al in jeopardy now. All of it.

Felicia grabbed Renald's arm, shooting a small surge of electricity through his arm only to let him release her daughter. "Don't you dare!" She yelled before grabbing her daughter's hand and making a run for it, knowing and hearing the guards come. She only had the urge to protect her child now. Thinking about what had happend can be done later. She needed to get out first.

"Felicia!" Renald screamed after her but he did not follow, too much in shock as he looks at the body of their King. Another monarch fallen. Another country probably alreadtly in distress. "What did you do...."

--------

Annelise was still weeping as well as he turned on the screen again. She did not want to see more. Enough. Enough bloodshed. Enough pain for nothing. And then Louisa raised her knife. She turned dead silent. "Faendal killed Raiden...." She suddenly realized. She had known he had been killed. Never been told by who. She looks at Jyran, her eyes scared. Was Louisa going to get killed as well? And she was scared of what this meant. What would happen. She knew Faendal controlled almost everything. It was going well. And now...

---------

Rosalie had one hand clapsed over her mouth, the other on her stomach as she watched that brat cut open her husband's throat. For the first time she felt something she had never felt before. Grief. Pain. Heart wrenching sadness. This was not how it was supposed to go. They were a power couple. Nothing could stop them. They would be living in their castle with their little heir playing on the ground. No. No no no no. She felt like screaming and crying and just destroying everything in her path to ease this horrible feeling. Sje only noticed the intruder when he was behind her. She did not say a thing, only looked over her shoulder as the pain in her eyes dissapeared. They were a stone cold now. Suddenly a surge of extreme magic power pushed him backwards as her eyes begin to glow. She screamed out, releasing another surge of her magic as pitch black essence swirled around her. She was still the leader of the black magic coven. Easy she will never make it. She began to levitate a bit off of the ground before she snapped both finger. Magical runea appeared on the ground as the dark essence shot out, eating away every material it hit, destroying the walls and furniture and going straight towards Bertholdt as well as swirling around her like a protevtive dome.
"Avenged my husband." Louisa spoke out before running with her mother; taking the lead after a little bit and jumping over a railing and going to a manhole; raising it and having Felicia go down the stairs first before Louisa followed down with her; shutting the hatch and hearing soldiers walk over as she got down the ladder. Louisa pulled her cloak off, revealing her wearing a black tactical vest, black long sleeve turtle neck, cargo pants and tall leather knee high boots. She had two pistols to the side of her breasts, a sheath that held her bloody dagger and a belt of grenades. "Let's stay quiet mother; I have an escape boat at the end of the sewers; I already have Hannah at the monastery." Louisa whispered while pulling a gun from her left breast and handed it to her mother, looking like a lady version of her father as she tied her silvery blonde hair up with her free hand .

----------

"Thank god we're here; we have a farm...plumbing, solar and wind energy." Jyran spoke out before shaking his head and standing up. He rubbed his hands through his head, finding it insane that a monarch was just assassinated on television. "Louisa will escape, we need to figure out where to find her..and reunite you two now that she knows your alive." He said calmly while looking into her eyes, hoping to calm her.

------------

Berthold let out a grunt as he was pushed back; taking a minute to get back up but then quickly getting back to it as he realized how volatile this situation was. He grabbed a vial from his bandolier, throwing it and causing an explosion of silver cold iron particles to break through. He held out his hand; creating a magical aura around him to deflect the magic comin his way he held held raseirei, creating nine illusions of himself and throwing a flashback to make which one it was ambiguous before each one at once charged at her.
Felicia slid down thw manhole, taking her rode off as well as it only was in the way and ripped up her dress to get more running space. They were going to need this. She was panting a bit as she took the gun and looked at her daughter. Oh boy did she have Tiras's genes. Deciding it was no time to talk about anything she just nods. "Alright. Let us go then." She says before they started moving again. They needed to be quick. Renald was smart. He knew where they would be going.

-------

Those words seemed to snap Annelise out of her haze. Find Louisa? Meet up with her? How badly she wanted to see her friend she did not think it was a good idea. The world still hated Jyran. Louisa included. Especially when she found out he had turned her after murdering her parents and capturing her. It was too risky to go even out. She shakes her head. "She will kill you."

-------

The iron particles simply vanished into dust as they hit the dark essence though his barrier seemed strong enough to hold it for now. Rosalie began to mumble some ancient words before a rip in the ground to another realm appeared. Growling was heard a second before dark bloodied rabid hounds walked out of the hole. Enough so atleast each illusion had two or three to go against. And they charged, tackling the illusions down before they could reach her as they started to bite and claw with their elongated nails.
Louisa led her mother through the sewers, using chalk marks she placed through the sewers to lead them to a small fishing boat at the end of the large sewers. Louisa led Felicia into the cabin of the boat, opening a storage hatch. "Hide in the barrels, I have a disguise." Louisa whispered out; reaching into a box and putting a wool coat and large cargo pants before placing a black wig and fake black beard on her face. She reached for her key, starting the engine and beginning to navigate westward with the boat towards the port; following typical Cantenseel fisherman routes as well as listening to the radio; hearing the scrambling of the Adalian royal navy.

----------

"I feel like I could maybe talk her out of doing that; we're both a little crazy." Jyran chuckled out before paling. "Actually she did just kill the king of Adalia, maybe I should be a bit careful." He grumbled as he went to the fridge and got himself a beer to drink. "Fuck Annelise, the world is crazy. I can't imagine what is gonna happen to Adalia...not that I care all that much."

-----------

The illusions dissipated one by one as the real Bertholdt past through the darkness and to Rosalie; using his sword and slicing through the area, creating a magic propulsion that blasted against Rosalie's barrier and put a slice through it before sheathing his sword and using his demon arm to grab onto it, having his scales turn hot red from the magic hitting against it. "You defend the life of a murderer's child; do you feel no shame, Rosalie?" He asked tauntingly, grinning at her.
Annelise immediatly shakes her head rapidly. No. No one could talk Louisa out of doing anything. And she would not risk Jyran's life on the tiny bitsy chance she might listen to a word before she jams a knife in his heart. She sighs a bit. "I don't know either.... I don't want another war but like this I can't see it not happening."

-------

Rosalie's eyes turned even colder but the rage inside burned brighter. "Yoy aren't a descended from the heavens either. Nor is your mother. And nor was your father." She blasted him once again backwards with a wave of energy. "But my King atleast united the houses which that blonde bitch has just destroyed. But this child will change that again." She muttered some words as a portal began to appear behind her. One to escape. At the same time vines wrapped around Bertholdt's body to strangle him.
"Regardless, in the end I will have you and you will have me..." Jyran whispered out, placing the back of his hand on Annelise's cheek and rubbing it a bit. "I hope war doesn't come..but that is one thing I was never wrong about; mankind cannot stop from killing each-other..whether it be for love, power, wealth or all of the above." He spoke gently as he looked down, increasingly more pained as he thought about the future that was to come.

----------

"He..killed..my father." Bertholdt spoke out as he struggled against the vine; tearing it off from him and looking at Rosalie. "You can escape all you want, but you can't stop what is already coming." Bertholdt said ominously with a grin as chaos seemed to be coming outside. "And my dad will be avenged, whether it be by my hand, my mothers hand...or by my uncles hand." He whispered out to Rosalie. "You will have no kingdom to return to Rosalie, you will have no titles or wealth to place on that whoreson..so go and run; watch what us Stadner's will do." He chuckled out to her.

----------

Virgil sat in his war tent outside of Adalica's Landing, reading over war documentation one more time with a grin, knowing that this was exactly the opening he needed; the forces of the country being scrambled to keep the mage houses in compliance with law under threat of violence and the siege of the Stadner and Lancaster castles rather than the defense of the capital.

"~~~~

Dearest brother, it has been a long time since I have written or spoken to you and I understand why; your wife isn't my largest fan. I understand that, I understand what I did long ago was wrong and for that I will face judgement from one of the gods when I come to pass.

I haven't come to write about me asking for forgiveness or coming to Odin, no. I have came to discuss revenge against the king of Adalia, the man that not only took my kingdom but my husband too. I wish not for you to kill him as I have that handled, but I do wish for you to take his and Rosalie's dream which so happens to benefit you. Once killed, the soldiers of Adalia should scramble a bit since Faendal has no generals for his army other than himself and the mage house leaders. Me being on the last seat of the circle have no clearance for top secret information, but through being friends with Gilford I managed to visit house Silvius and Valeriya the other day and broke into the office of Renald; it is there I realized that Faendal plans to pacify the mage houses in case his assassination and that Renald would be to be the king errant until his child would be the age of thirteen.

I know what I am going to do is insane Virgil, but if I die young and I cannot raise my daughter, please reconnect with mother and help her raise Hannah.

~ Love from Louisa Lancaster, your twin.

P.S, you should reconnect with mom anyways you asshole.

~~~~"

Virgil set the letter down, rubbing his forehead after and pulling out a piece of paper to write a letter for Felicia before standing up as he went to go rest for battle instead, promising himself that he'd write it later.
"If that is the truth about mankind then humans have become more twisted then how they used to be." Spoke a man's voice as suddenly a white haired man with a terrifying strong holy aura walked into the room from the balcony. "But I guess I have seen that proven plenty of times to me in the past years." Tsukiyomi himself locked eyes with Jyran, his demeanor suprisingly calm and collected. "But you are not a man." He said as he walked closer to Chernobog's lacky. "Remind me again-" the walls of the room began to glow with holy energy, preventing people to come in or get out. "- what did you kill for." Never his eyes left Jyran's.

-------

Rosalie did not look fazed at all by the man's taunts and tries to hurt her. It was almost pathetic. No. Not almost. It was pathetic. "I do not need a kingdom to finish you all off." She simply said, not giving him a single word more. No big threaths were needed. No taunting. No showing off her power. They will know. They will feel it. Like her husband she wilk play meek and then attack when they last expected it. She turned around and stepped into the portal but not before placing a spell on the wall, a rune appearing that seemed to be counting down. The second the portal closed, the rube exploded in an enormous blast of dark energy, taking down the whole castle with it.