Random Role Playing The Manor (OPEN) [Genre: Horror/Mystery]

carlie445 posted on Feb 05, 2016 at 04:38PM
Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to be references. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE S BLACK BUTLER ROLEPLAY.

On the very outskirts of London, farther than the large manor of the long deceased young earl, lies a foreclosed mansion near double in size built underground than the expansive visible areas on the surface. Nobody has seemingly lived in this home since 1889, with the passing of the then resident, Madam Forche. The butler, Felix Anderson (Played by Me), had gone missing the same day, and is presumed dead by today. A small group choose to enter the fenced off manor to possibly see what is really underneath that carpeted floors and imported fleece tapestries. However, all is not what it seems...

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN AT ANY POINT! We would probably eventually need a Madam Forche, and some people to be the people who sneak in.
 Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to

Random Role Playing 129 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-129 of 129

een jaar geleden carlie445 said…
Eventually, the noise was too far away to be heard, but the direction was undeniable. If whoever this person was knew about the manor's history, there would be a smart reason for luring children there.
een jaar geleden ErzaScarletXX said…
Sikya keeps walking towards it but stops at a reasonable amount of space

Sikya;If i get to close i could possibly die...
The music lead inside, and then...then the screams started. Each was quickly silence one at a time, but there was no sounds of a murder...
Sikya:Screams...

Sikya smiles a bit

Sikya:Yes screams...heh

Sikaya walks inside slowly
It was totally clean insid, not any blood, weapons or anything, just some wet sweet-smelling rags on the floor...WAIT, RAGS DON'T NORMALLY SMELL SWEET. Something was wrong here. Horribly wrong.
Sikya:this is strange but interesting...

Sikya walks to the rags and picks the rags up

Sikya:they may smell sweet but, who knows anyone can die...or even be possessed
last edited een jaar geleden
There was some empty bottles with a label on them nearby, but the label only had a chemical formula on them. There was the sound of someone walking from in the kitchen, more specifically the clacking of heels.
`Sikya stays still

Sikya:is anyone here....well is there?

Sikya looks around before tripping
Someone was there to catch her by the back of her shirt collar just inches before the ground..."Hehe, oh how rude of you to come in uninvited miss Sikya." The person easily pulled her up onto her feet and grinned...
Sikya:Huh?!

Sikya grabs the persons arm

Sikya:who are you?/
last edited een jaar geleden
It was Felix, and he grinned slightly "Oh dear me, is this any way to treat a helper? I thought you were better than that." He chuckled slightly, a sign of a possible suspect...but, wasn't he supposed to be dead?
Sikya's eyes widen

Sikya;Well it's Felix the one that died...

Sikya smiles creepily
"I know it's rude to say, it your grin couldn't startle a child in the slightest. I've seen scarier in my best dreams." He kept a stern and bland expression.
Sikya;Well dear I'm sorry, it's my first time finding paranormal
"There's nothing of the paranormal sort at all here. It's meerly a mansion. That is all." He said that quickly..
Sikya:hm true but it's worth trying to find some you know
He seemed to get offensive now. "Well there's nothing of the sort running about here. So then, of you go."
Sikya:No...

Sikya stays still not moving

Sikya:I'm not leaving unless there is a proper reason why I should leave
His eyes flashed to a demonic look for a meer moment, then reverting back to the normal reddish pale color. "Fine. You can stay then. Just STAY OUT OF THE BASEMENT."
Sikyaa;I will stay out unless needed
"Grrr.. You won't be needed here..." He stormed upstairs, an odd black aura surrounding him.
Sikya:...
There was a muffled noise from below the house, but it was still able to be heard due to the old and rotted wood.
Sikya:...
"Oh. Haha, dear me, pardon a second." He rushed downstairs, leaving her alone.
Sikya looks up
A few hours later, he came up, looking rather tired. He shut he door behind him, letting out a puff from exhaustian. "Whew...s-sorry about that miss Sikya. Ehe, I had to take care of something." He cleared his throat and straightened his tie, standing up straight.
"about time"Sikya said sighing angrily
He mumbled something about a funeral and finally resting, "It's not quite your kind of 'easy' to be a servant."