random yaoi rp Secret in My Head <3yaoi rp<3 Rated M

knmadden22 posted on Jan 02, 2015 at 09:44AM
set in an all boys school in Japan
different species are acceptable
create OC must include name, age, race, two traits, family reputation/wealth. history is optional (for mystery if wanted)
will start at the beginning of a new year you can include what grade your character is in. if you come in late, i can always fit you in if you are willing to work with me, late transfers are my thing lol
i should also state i myself am comfortable with lemon, smut, and all that goody goodness but it is rated M just in case
last edited on Jan 02, 2015 at 11:26AM

random yaoi rp 466 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 466

een jaar geleden BlackPetals said…
Name: Daniel Wayside
Race: Angel
Resist: Quiet, considerate, friendly, loyal to a fault.
Family/Wealth: Daniel lives alone, with quite a bit of money to throw around.
History: Mysteries. Mysteries everywhere. He can use magic, though. That's all I'm sayin'.
 Name: Daniel Wayside Age: 18 Race: Angel Resist: Quiet, considerate, friendly, loyal to a fault.
een jaar geleden knmadden22 said…
lol ill give this like a day just in case someone doesnt see it but then we will start thank you for joining
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pokemonfan909 said…
((Here's mine!))

Name: Gabriel Stark
Race: Shade
Traits: He's hardly talks to anyone unless its absolutely necessary. If he wants something, he'll do anything to get it.
Family/Wealth: He has nothing to do with his family, he was sent away to Japan because of the trouble he caused back home. He's been provided with enough wealth to buy a small country with for his stay in Japan.
History: *looks at you with mild interest* Wouldn't you want to know?
 ((Here's mine!)) Name: Gabriel Stark Age: 17 Race: Shade Traits: He's hardly talks to anyone un
Imma go ahead and add my main man here

Good Morning, my name is Kouta Ryyouichi; I am 18 and just transferred here from Bangkok (in Taiwan) it's a pleasure to meet you -bows-. (inner thoughts) I am half Thai and half Japanese so I grew up knowing both cultures. My father is the president of a famous publishing office and my mother is a famous artist, needless to say my family is rich. I keep to myself though knowing how others act when they find out who I am, and I have a hidden side to me that only my younger sister knows which I dont intend on showing to anyone else. My social life is bland, sure I have tons of friends I think from the music club but they dont really know me, and my girlfriend who attends an all girls school on the other side of town is really too pretty for me -sigh- but I...love her...so this is the life I lead
(he believes hes human but will ultimately be surprised as now that hes 18 his powers start to emerge leaving him confused)
 Imma go ahead and add my main man here Good Morning, my name is Kouta Ryyouichi; I am 18 and just
een jaar geleden kissmyfrost13 said…
... I hope this is the right place?
Vincien Saiichi Geare
Originally from the 5th Circle of Hell, his particular brand of demon is labelled 'minion', meaning he has to find a Master. He specializes in craftsmanship and unlocking; anything to do with cogs, trinkets, or keys, he's the expert.
As far as living situations, the term 'fostering' applies. Currently the ward of the school's headmaster, the pair don't really get along, so they don't talk much. Technically not enrolled, his name won't be found on any rosters, but he attends classes that catch his eye.
Earth is a completely new experience and he isn't so informed on mannerisms yet, so interaction is timid. He's more passive than aggressive and tends to get distracted with wanderlust easily.
Though he can walk around campus in his halfbreed form, when he does venture out he can take on the form of a child for a limited amount of time. Apart from his specialties, he has a few other tricks up his sleeve, but he doesn't use them frequently.
He's nervous to be school grounds for the first time.

(Picture below is his child form! ^-^ )
 Vincien Saiichi Geare Age: 376 Originally from the 5th cirkel of Hell, his particular brand of demo
Vincien Saiichi Geare
H alfbreed form.
 Vincien Saiichi Geare H alfbreed form.
Okay so lets begin I guess if anyone joins who just hasnt seen it yet ill have to add in
Kouta woke up for the first day of school groaning like always. The butler fixed the breakfast and prepared the lunches for Kouta and his younger sibling. Both of them sat at the table and shoved the food down as fast as possible they didnt want to be late. Kouta politely left earlier than his sister and his personal driver transported him to school. Upon arrival, the fancy black car rolled up slowly to a halt and Kouta entered in a celebrity fashion, without a word to anyone, not even a glance or a nod he retreated to his designated area which was the opening ceremony in the theater which seemed like it held a million seats. Kouta took a seat in the second row to the left side of the enormous room and awaited the beginning with the few students that had arrived as early as him. He pulled out his phone and began scrolling through all his social media sites to pass time
He peeked around the frame of the door, scanning over the rapidly filling theater as students shuffled in and took their seats. There were so many, and Saiichi's aqua eyes widened in wonder as he attempted, fruitlessly, to count them.
"Saiichi, for heaven's sake, get out of the way." muttered the headmaster, who was adjusting his tie and jacket in front of a mirror. They were in a room off to the side of the stage, professors and other persons of the school drifting in and out as they prepared for the opening ceremony. Hesitantly, he moved away from the door, leaning instead against the wall and observing the other teachers as they primmed and fussed over themselves. He wanted to go out and explore; threw a wistful glance at a corner of the room, where a pool of shadows beckoned him. The headmaster caught his stare in the mirror, though, and said sternly as he rounded and walked past him to the door, "Don't you dare. Stay here until the ceremony is over. I'll come and collect you afterwards."
The room was deserted quickly, the teachers taking up their places in the stage and calling for attention. Saiichi swiveled around to peek shyly outside the door again. He bit his lip, bounced minutely on the balls of his feet. Cast another look at the shadows. He was in his child form, after all... Who would pay him any attention? And anyway, the excitement was overpowering. With a tiny smile and a twinkle in his eye, he turned and ran towards the corner. He melted into the shadows immediately. He figured somewhere in the rows of seats would be a much better view of the ceremony.
Daniel stepped through the doorway, scanning the room for aseat. As it had been doing frequently, the urge to spread his wings and cast a spell filled him. He ignored the feeling, choosing to sit down at the end of a row instead. While he waited, he slipped a pair of headphones over his ears, choosing to drown out all noise with his favorite artists.
Gabriel was sitting on the highly uncomfortable seat of his new classroom. It was his first day in this school. It was also the first day of the new academic year, and all the students were at the Auditorium attending the Entrance Ceremony.
All of them, thought Gabriel, chuckling to himself. Everyone except for him. He wasn't interested in all the ceremonies, he hadn't even wanted to attend another year in any school. But his stupid parents had sent him here and there was nothing he could do about it.
He leaned back against the chair and raised his legs to the desk. And then he waited for the actual school to begin.
He saw them from a distance... *Wings*. A grin danced over his lips, and before he could think better of it Saiichi was walking toward the student. He could sense something about him, appearances aside; the room was making his head buzz with the clashing auras crammed into a single place, but as he approached this particular boys was singled out for him. It made him a bit dizzy.
It wasn't like he'd never seen wings before. He'd just never seen any made of feathers. He stopped just a couple of feet away, wanting to reach out and brush his fingertips over the quills... but he knew that would be rude. So he refrained, settling to only look on with wonder.
Daniel felt someone's eyes on him and looked up, silver-blue gaze finding the other boy after a moment. The angel lifted an eyebrow, slipping the headphones down around his neck. "Need something?" His black wings rustled silkily as he shifted.
He swallowed, unprepared for the student to take notice of him, let alone speak. His gaze averted from those pretty irises that reminded him of arctic snowcaps to the wings. They twitched as the boy moved, twisting in his chair a little so he could look back at Saiichi expectantly. He blushed a bit, shy, but he managed a quiet, "Your wings. They have... feathers."
He wondered if that was such a strange thing for someone to say; Saiichi had only ever seen wings of leathery skin or fiery plumes, wispy shadows that refused to remain still. He'd heard of feathered wings before, but had never seen any. Never touched any... He lifted his hand, but kept it close to his chest, not wanting to seem intrusive.
"C-can I feel them?"
Daniel though for a moment. "Yeah, go ahead." He tilted his head, examining Saiichi curiously. He was cute, in a boyish sort of way. As he thought about this, he absently reached up to ruffle his white-streaked hair. His wings rustled again as he stretched them, offering a wider area to explore.
Kouta sat there gazing at the floor after having gotten tired of looking at his phone, bored out of his mind he was relieved when it seemed like the ceremony was about to begin as the teachers took their post his eyes lifted, catching view of a sillouette standing still gazing at someones wings. A voice flew throughout the speakers in the theater asking everyone to stand for the proper greeting from teachers to students, we are ordered to bow....however, Kouta feels not the need to do such a degrading thing he is noticed not bowing but isnt scolded in fear of Koutas family who currently owns like half the school. Kouta smiles as his test for power was proven he'd won. The ceremony continued on as boring speeches were given and stupid promises were made by the teachers to "show us everything we will need to know to become civilized working adults"
Saiichi grinned, more than happy at the permission he'd been given. The student even flexed his wing, allowing for more of the black feathers to shiver at the motion. He extended his hand, still a bit hesitant, and-
He jerked his hand back before they could skim the feathers, the amplified voice of the headmaster booming over the room. He stepped back automatically, startled snd at a loss of courage now. He swung his eyes to the stage, relieved to see that he hadn't been caught yet, and turned on his heel to scurry up the aisle towards the back of the auditorium. He threw an apology over his shoulder as he went. The back doors were already closed, but it was distant enough from the stage and dim, a good place to lay low until the ceremony was over. He plopped in the first available seat. Glancing next to him, there was a student who appeared rather bored of the whole thing already. He had an aura of haughtiness too, and Saiichi examined him from the corner of his eye.
Daniel chuckled softly, turning to face the headmaster and refolding his wings. He listened for several minutes before drifting off and just staring at the wall. After a while, he noticed that the speeches and promises were empty-sounding. He closed his bright eyes, hoping it ended soon.
The student beside of him was bored out of his skull, and Saiichi quickly lost interest. He scoured the audience, seeking out the boy with the wings again. There were scarce others in the auditorium with such a defining characteristic, so it wasn't hard to pick him out from the mass. He squirmed in his seat, waiting impatiently for the speeches to finish. He wanted to catch the boy afterwards, maybe he would still let his wings be touched. When the teachers were finally clapping for their own speeches and the headmaster dismissed everyone to their dorms, Saiichi jumped to his feet instantly. Unfortunately, so did everyone else. He hated his child form in situations like this; all others were so tall and it was easy for him to be jostled into the square outside along with the rest of the students. He searched around; he hadn't actually gotten the chance to explore past the headmaster's personal quarters and the auditorium. He didn't want to get lost.
After the speeches ended, Daniel wandered out into the hallway, leaning his skinny frame against the wall and watching people. His wings were loose, trailing lightly against the floor, shifting as he turned his head. He tugged on his lip ring, thinking about what he would be doing later.
Kouta was bored in a daze but finally after the ceremony finished he shifted out and headed towards the dorm he was assigned to drop off his bags and get situated for class the sounds of lost echoes and friendly meetings surrounded the grounds of this all boys boarding school he sighed. Making sure he remembers where to go kouta pulled out the letter he was sent in the mail before attending which had the information about the dorms on it "hmmm...err...ah, looks like...building B, and room 241?" the map was printed below as well so kouta followed the directions before arriving in his hallway approaching the room. Kouta entered and noticed he was the first one to arrive he even began having hopeful thoughts of having a room to himself considering he didnt like people all too well anyway, he then began to arrange his belongings such as clothes toiletries and a few pictures he had taken of the Forrest and ocean. Being a strange kid with curiosity he slithered into the bathroom to see how it was set up closely because it was actually big for a bathroom he thought a big square tub a shower two sinks a toilet obviously awwh and it was decorated so nicely he was a weird kid who appreciated weird things
Gabriel was seated far back in Room 241. He hadn't expected anyone to come into the room right now. So when a boy entered the room, he sat in his place looking at him at the boy as he went about doing what ever he was doing.
Then the boy went into the toilet. This kind of piqued his curiosity. And he got up from his seat and followed the boy. He was inspecting the toilet with the interest which was quite strange.
Gabriel decided to break this boy's trance.
"Aren't you supposed to be at the Entrance Ceremony?" he asked, loudly.
Oo, the headmaster was going to be angry with him! Saiichi wandered, a thrill at being alone on the campus grounds stampeding through him alongside the nagging panic that he was going to be in trouble. He couldn't help it. Campus was so big! There were so many building, so many shops around, and so many people! None paid him any mind as he walked. Eventually, he found a building decorated with tons of flashing neon lights; they were a bit washed out from the light of day, but they still caught his interest. There was a man in black standing outside the door, and when Saiichi tried to walk in the man gently cupped his shoulder and steered him away, muttering gruffly, "This ain't no place for kids. Go on, now."
Saiichi pinched his face, annoyed, but walked away. Only long enough to slip down a side alley, though, where a metal door leading inside was unguarded. He smiled a little and approached.
Daniel pushed off from the wall, following a path overhung with trees. He smiled as he walked, spreading his wings. They had been slightly cramped, and sore wings were murder. He absently plucked a flower, bringing it up to his lips as he paused. With a small whisper, the flower shivered to life, spinning slowly as it floated away. He was still smiling as he wandered again. The angel decided he would enjoy this place.
Kouta flinched and turned his head slowly to see another boy "oh! eh heh um well it ended heh.......um oh you probably need to use the bathroom, ill leave!" he made the excuse to break contact and made for the door keeping his gaze at the floor
He pulled in the handle, but the door didn't budge. Locked. He huffed, slightly irritated, and then fished around in his pocket. He withdrew an opaque key, shimmering a sky blue even in the dull illume of the alley. He placed it to the lock below the knob and gave it a twist; a moment later he ears the satisfying click of the tumbler, and the door swung open. He smirked; try and keep him out. He eased the door open and stepped into the blackness, the bass of lyricless automatically burrowing into his bones.
Daniel kept wandering until the path spat him out at building B. He looked at it curiously before entering, peeking through the occasional door. He had refilled his wings, they being too wide to fit in the hallway outstretched.
Kouta brushed against the silver haired boy slightly as he passed although he didnt mean to, but his body pulsed slightly it was the weirdest feeling why dd that happen he wracked his brain while exiting the bathroom and wanting to get away from the situation began walking through the hallway outside of their room. where did that guy even come from and who was he so much for being in a room alone too. what was that pulsation it was small but noticeable enough, his gaze stayed on the floor as he was taking turns without thinking about his whereabouts. his head now full of questions and curiosity not paying attention he turned a corner only to shuffle his body into someone and he fell, all the thoughts stopping as he rubbed his head letting out groans of pain and snatching up in a rage "hey watch wh-where...." his throat whissped out of words as he caught good view of gorgeous no magnificent white wings that had been ruffled from being shook around a bit. kouta couldnt help but widen his gaze and gape his mouth in awe he rolled his eyes to see the wing bearers face and was taken aback even more at how handsome he was so angelic he thought as he was no froze sitting on the floor staring at the beautiful being in front of him, he was so heavenly kouta thought, he realized his rudeness and shook off the daydream and stood up as he bowed quickly and made a loud and sincere apology. that was weird kouta usually didnt let things get to him in any such way before he hoped he wouldnt hear about this from his family so he made sure the apology was truly sincere.
Daniel was quite surprised when someone bumped into him. He was even more surprised when they started apologizing like they did something wrong. "Hey, hey, hey," he said quickly, getting to his feet. "Calm down. I wasn't looking where I was going, it's okay." The angel noted that the boy was both well-dressed and well-spoken. As the dark-haired boy looked at him, he folded his wings back up, they having spread when he was knocked over. It was a slightly annoying thing, but he preferred having his wings out than tucked away with magic.
Gabriel blocked the boy's path. He was very interested in this strange, socially awkward boy.
'You're lying," he said to him.
Oh... it was a dance club? Or a bar? He didn't know the difference, wasn't even sure there was one. In any case, he delved deeper into the room, painted in black with flickering streaks of color from strobe lights above. It was nearly deserted; everyone was probably still touring campus, locating their classes and dorm rooms. He glanced around, noting the bar, the pool tables, the somewhat small area for dancing, and an even smaller square stage that offered a spotlight and karaoke machine. That was interesting. He wondered how crowded this place might actually get.
"Hey, kid! Thought I told you to stay out!"
He whipped around; the man in black from the entrance door was making a bee line to him. He snatched Saiichi's arm and dragged him across the room before he could explore any further, shucking him back outside and sending him on his way, decorated with a few choice words.
Saiichi grumbled, but decided there were other places to visit. He headed towards the section where the dorms were located.
*slght problem here i dont know what to do lol i already posted again stating that i left the bathroom bumpbing into the angel but now i was blocked.....-thinks of how to fit both scenarios in-* (okay okay REWIND im going to fit occurrences in)
kouta glared at the silver hair boy froze in shock as he was being accused and blocked from leaving. what does one do in this situation but kouta cooked up a plan, as e stared into the other boys eyes he swiftly turned to face him and grabbed his cheek and jaw line, he smirked, knowing this would catch the boy off guard long enough to escape he brought the young boy's face into his own and placed a soft kiss upon the boys lips, another pulsation scrolled through koutas body as he let go in shock wondering if it was just him but after realizing this was his opportunity he took off shoving away the boys hand and jetting it out he THEN ran into the angel (and everything that happened in that previous post is the same) (NOW that thats fixed and youve gotten a little yaoi pleasure lol on with the show)
Kouta bushed at the angle's kindess, there he goes again what is it with these guys making kouta feel so weird he questioned "im terribly sorry sir no it isnt okay for one to be so rude as i" he bowed again
Daniel laughed. "Seriously, it's okay. You don't have to apologize that much." He pushed a hand through his streaked hair, still smiling. "Well, now's as good a time to learn your name as any. I'm Daniel Wayside."
Kouta rose blushing and averted his gaze to the floor in embarrassment "k-kouta...ryyuoiichi" he admitted his eyes flicked to catch a glimpse of his reaction and continued "it's n-nice to...meet you" being a little more informal without a bow to the young man he felt as if he was being too formal and making the angel uncomfortable which for some reason was a big no no with his family, he was to make nothing but allies so he constantly had to pay attention to how he acted and try to read another person's actions it was truly difficult sometimes...hmmm come to think of it he would probably get scolded later for kissing that boy out of no where but it was a truly dire situation he didnt want a fight to statt and the boy had already seemed hostile he sighed as these stressful thoughts filled his mind to the brim. "uh!..OH!..damn im sorry for keeping you here later than introductions and im also terribly sorry about bumping into you" refraining from a bow trying to get more comfortable he smiled gently as he waved walking past the angel.....his eyes widened as he stopped right behind his new acquaintance....another pulsation rippled his body what the fuck was this he question in thought was it only him? why is this happening he was froze now in question
The angel noted the sudden stop, turning his head, silver-blue eyes slightly concerned. "You didn't get hurt when we bumped into each other did you?" He turned, wincing as his black wings brushed the wall. "If you are, I could probably help, since I've got some skill in healing..." He tilted his head and tugged on his lip ring again.
Kouta realized that the pulsation was just his own as no reaction came from the heavenly being but as he winced kouta swung back and grabbed the arm of him gently and listened to the rest of Daniels offer "no" he smiled and rolled into a small chuckle "look at you worrying about someone else when it seems you yourself are in pain" his hand slid down Daniels arm trickling his fingers and letting his hand fall to his side he blushed at the realization he had instantly grabbed him what the hell is he under a curse or something he wondered furrowing his brows gazing in thought just into Daniels eyes...he does this a lot "s-sorry" he whispered as he turned swiftly and ran down the hall trying to find an exit to the building but he didnt know this area yet and had left his stuff back at the room what was going on today damn he thought still running but as he got far enough away (he thought) his run slowed into small steps and eventually stopped. the hallway he was in at the moment was empty so he decided to slide down against the wall onto his bottom and rethink today event thus far....
Daniel stood very still after Kouta ran, then smiled. "Kouta... Well, nobody told me he was handsome." He glanced down at his hand, realizing it seemed to be full of pins and needles. "Strange," he muttered. The he shook his head, fingers reaching up to trace his cheek tattoo, which travelled down his torso, ending just above his waist. The angel stood for another moment, then began to hum. He closed his eyes, fingers flicking to his wings to adjust some of the bent feathers.
He wandered into a building, following the sounds of chatter and laughter. There was a scent to these corridors, one he couldn't quite describe, but he found it curiously exciting. He peeked into rooms as he passed, catching students unpacking, roughhousing with each other and joking around, sitting in relaxation and simply talking with friends already acquainted. He smiled at the comfort of the atmosohere;he wondered if, maybe, he could request a dorm room in one of these buildings instead of having to share one with the headmaster. They would both probably be more content with the separate living conditions, and-
"Ouch!" he exclaimed, suddenly bumped roughly against the wall. A group of much older boys with a mesh bag of soccer balls were shoving their way through the hallway, one of them nudging harshly against Saiichi's shoulder as they crossed paths. The group continued on, laughing amongst themselves as though nothing had happened.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!"
He kept forgetting he didn't sound half as menacing when he was a child. He gulped when the group turned to confront him, the one who had pushed him twirling a ball between his hands. He looked unaided with the attitude Saiichi was giving.
"Say that again, you little brat!" he scoffed, and started towards Saiichi with a mean look. Saiichi's eyes widened; violence on school grounds was prohibited? Right? *Right??*
Daniel wandered down a few more hallways, passing more students than he had come into contact with. Finally, he entered another hall, and noticed the boy from the auditorium, the one who had been so interested in his wings. And it looked like he was in a bit of trouble. Cupping his mouth with a hand, Daniel murmured quietly. The mesh bag dropped, balls flying everywhere. Daniel caught one, and muttered some more. It seemed to catch fire, chasing one of the boys around. The angel chuckled softly, then slipped back down the hallway, pausing by a plant and plucking a flower to send it spinning into the air, hovering just above his hand.
Saiichi watched in awe as chaos exploded from the bag of soccer balls, one even becoming engulfed in flames. He giggled as it chased the boys. Glancing to his left, he spotted the boy with the wings. Sparing another second to appreciate his near scrape with trouble, he walked briskly down the hall, trying to catch up with the boy. As he turned the corner he saw the boy stop next to a potted plant. He was making a flower twirl, midair, over his cupped palm. It was pretty, and Saiichi gazed on in amusement. He closed the distance between them slowly, a bit timid, before halting a few feet behind the boy. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the flower; a puppet and puppeteer of the daintiest sort. It was delightful!
"Um... Thank you." he said, clapping his hands together behind his back and swaying to and fro on his feet, "I know that was you, what happened with those other boys."
He ventured a bit closer, until he was on the opposite side, standing in rapt wonder as the flower spun, it's petals flaring. His stare sidled to the wings again, magnetized.
Daniel looked up at him, eyes sparkling in contentment. "Can't have a fight on the first day of school, can we?" He returned his gaze to the flower. "I figured I'd help you because, while you might be able to handle yourself, it's in my nature to assist people." He laughed quietly. "And I guess, if you still want to, you can feel my wing."
Saiichi smiled at the boy's ease. He was so naturally comfortable, it gave Saiichi an effortless sense of relief as well. His grin widened at the boy's generous offer; he had felt he very well might have ruined his chances when he had rushed away so quickly, so rudely, back in the auditorium. He was happy to be wrong.
He extended his hand, jerked back in surprise a bit when they flexed, causing the feathers to rustle, but then he advanced again and gingerly brushed his fingertips over the glossy plumes. They were-
"-so soft..." he murmured. He stepped a tad closer, splaying his fingers so that he could properly pet through the quills.
"Can you feel through them? Like skin?" he asked. He glimpsed up at the boy, wanting to see the reaction on his features; maybe it was like a cat and it felt good to have them stroked. He remembered being friends with a boy who had feline ears and tail, and he had adored it (in the strangest of ways) when Saiichi had rubbed his ears.
Kouta heard a ruckus going on and bys screaming which caught his now calmer mind. He rose to his feet and moved toward the noises. his ears and curiosity getting the better of him as he pushed onward passing a corner and by surprise catching a glimpse of two silhouettes standing by a plant, not realizing who it was he quickly swirled back around hiding behind the corner eavesdropping on what was happening his eye peered around the corner to watch trying to stay out of sight, his heart raced mildly at the sight of wings and his eyes widened when he clearly saw who it was, him again? then he looked at the other party and adorable bubbly little boy, kouta blushed it couldnt be helped he was just that cute. he stared at the two wondering what was going on but in the back of his mind he really hoped Daniel's wings were okay he sighed and his gaze fell to the floor as he became a bit angry with himself for not making sure he sat up from around the corner out of sight now and pulled his palm to his head and out of anger let out a slash to himself "goddamn idiot why didnt you stay?" he quietly questioned himself trying not be heard...
The angel's breath caught in his throat, producing a rough sound. The quills under Saiichi's fingers twitched as a shiver ran through Daniel. His eyes slid shut, and his head tilted back ever so slightly. The muscles in his wing bunched and relaxed as the boyish student ran his hand over it. Then he stiffened, teeth clenching as the hand hit a certain spot. The angel opened his eyes, twisting his neck to examine the area. There was a small patch of blood-stained feathers, usually hidden from sight. "Damn," he mumbled. With a quick whisper, he passed his hand over the site and when he withdrew it, the wound was gone.
Saiichi withdrew his hand, spotting the mess of blood. He looked at his hand, where his palm had skimmed the wound; it was sticky with a thin streak of red.
"What happened?" he said, alarmed, "Are you all right?"
He retreated a few steps, thinking he had hurt the boy somehow. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the blood, where the crimson still marred the gorgeous feathers on the student. His eyes were wide with concern.
Kouta peered back around to see the angel NOW HOLDING HIS WING his thoughts exclaimed, his eyes popped open and his heart ran nervously as beads of sweat protruded from his temple, gaining up the courage he ran out from the corner and approached the angel worried as hell "Daniel!" he cried out catering but not touching the area the angel held his eyes full of salty tears as he flicked up his eyes to see the boys face but he couldnt read it which pissed him off how was he to know how to act? what to say or do? he touched the angels hand clenching it to his chest "why didnt you tell me? its all my fault!" he shouted upset at the angel for being too kind and not paying attention he didnt even realize the wound was gone as he let the swelled tears fall sliding down to his chin why didnt he just stay there with Daniel then he couldve helped, stupid idiot he bashed another insult at himself
Another boy suddenly appeared from around the corner, and Saiichi recognized him from the auditorium as well; the ine who had seemed bored to death. An frighteningly accurate description for the whole of the ceremony...
He glanced from his bloodied hand to the new boy. Oh... so it had been his fault. It lessened Saiichi's guilt instantly, knowing he hadn't done anything. Still, that begged a question.
"Why did you hurt... Daniel?" Saiichi asked, flicking his eyes to the winged boy inquisitive, "That's your name?"
He looked again at the other boy, furrowing his brow disapprovingly as he said again, "So, why did you hurt him?"
Daniel's eyes went wide as Saiichi backed away and Kouta appeared out of nowhere. "I'm fine! I'm fine!" He exclaimed. "Kouta, I'm fine." He repeated, then he looked to Saiichi. "It wasn't you," he said quietly, doing his best to ignore the fact that his hand was against Kouta's chest, where he could feel the pounding of his heart. "Using magic takes energy, and sometimes it decides to inflict injury as well." With that he reached out, quickly wiping the tears out of Kouta's eyes and off his cheeks, displaying the healed wing. "See? I'm fine."
Kouta furrowed his brows "wait....injury when using magic?....did you use magic when I bumped into you" he shot a concerned glance to Saiichi admitting his actions so to speak then gazed back to Daniel as he was shown the seemingly injured wing...but...no injury? kouta now realized his tears were being wiped away gently causing a sizzeling blush to creep upon koutas face, wait he had started crying he questioned once again at himself and when did this happen he wondered, blinking up at the angels gentle and sharp features his heart beat a little faster and clenched the angels hand just a little tighter not realizing he was holding the hand of the one standing in front of him he was so nervous....but...why?