1. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
2. Ask for extra homo-sapien
3. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
4. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
5. Ask them if u get a free datum with one of the staff if u make an order over $30.
6. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
7. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a pizza." Make up a beschrijving to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
8. Ask if u get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
9. Order a one-inch pizza.
10. Tell them to put the crust on top, boven this time.
11. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
12. Ask them to not put a band-aid on it this time of u will sue.
13. Change your accent every three seconds.
14. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If he says it, say, "Please don't mention that word."
15. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
16. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
17. Imitate the order taker's voice.
18. verplaats the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as u speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream GOODBYE at the top, boven of your lungs.
19. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation u are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
20. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
21. Put an extra edge in your voice when u say "crazy bread."
22. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
23. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
24. When they repeat your order, say, "Again, with a little meer OOMPH this time."
25. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."