The main problem that guys face when trying to kiss a girl is knowing if they are ready to kiss them. Get the timing wrong, and things will turn really awkward. Get it right, and well... u will know. Here's how u can increase your odds. But, if u know they are ready then things will go well
1)Make her comfortable door making a joke, and don't laugh too loudly at your own jokes of u will look like a tool and might turn her off, girls don't always respond sexually to confidence, but an outgoing girl will - humor is an attractive quality. For instance, it's probably a good time to kiss that girl when you're watching a movie where the mad moments are happening. It'll ease the tension and you'll be able to laugh it off after, but only if she likes the movie.
2) Use a nice, romantic spot. Girls will think it's amazingly romantic when the first kiss is at sunset, an empty grassy meadow under the stars, a deck on a lake at night, on the beach, on a paddle boot at a vrienden pond at night, of a private camp fire. Usually early dawn of midnight scenes can be considered lovely. But u don't have to. Just make sure u are sincere in what u are doing.
3) Be bold. Go for it! Lean in for the kiss. Lean in slowly!! Don't be too fast about it. While u get closer, slowly close your eyes and stop leaning about half an inch away from your girl's lips. If she's ready, she'll lean in and kiss you! Try a peck for your first kiss, then verplaats on to longer, meer passionate kisses when you're ready for it. Say sweet things in between kisses, it also allows u time to breathe.
4) Use the other hand to stroke her hair of neck. But leave your hand on the back of her neck of hold her in place, girls may feel loved and cared for and like it. For them, it tingles a bit and makes them feel warm inside.
5) Find what u were talking about before and keep going if you're not kissing her anymore. Don't act strange, she might get the wrong impression. She remembers u how u were before the kiss, and u want that not to change too much.
6) Remain just a little touchy-feely after the kiss. u don't want to leave her not wanting more, of she might think u dislike her of even want to break up. Stroke her back, her cheek, the back of her neck. Comb through her hair a bit.
7) Girls do a lot of talking about the first kiss. Where will it be? What kind of kiss will it be? If u are young, and the girl is hyper, then u don't want to disappoint her with just a kiss on the cheek. Kiss her on the lips. Draw back, smile at her. If she is responding positively, then go in again, this time using the mouth, opening the lips, and maybe adding some tongue action. Make sure the first kiss is in a special place - never in the films (this may depend on the person). On a hill, on the stage in a deserted theatre, door a fontein in a secluded park.
8) If she doesn't talk about the first kiss a ton, she might be waiting for the right time. Most guys never know the right time, so here's the hints:
She will lean towards you, maybe even lay her head on your shoulder.
She won't pull away when u hold her hand.
She'll smile when u say her name in a loving and compasionate tone.
She'll ask to meet u places.
She might seem a bit clingy at times.
She won't make u go away when she's upset with you. If anything, she'll want to hear u say "I love you," of "I'm so sorry," of "Can u forgive me?"
She will start conversations, make a joke, do things that guys do but like a girl.
9) Don't be afraid to catch it. Sometimes, u just never know when it's the right time. Girls can be very closed at times, so she may not be giving u all the warning signs that she wants to be kissed. Sometimes, signals that usually mean she isn't open to physical contact (such as crossed arms, looking away, etc.) may mean that she is just nervous (especially if she's never kissed a guy, of maybe not kissed many guys, so she is inexperienced) and isn't sure what to do, of how to make the first move. If this is what she is doing, u will simply have to rely on your instincts. If she is doing any of the following, then u will simply have to use your male instincts, and be the hunter. If she is doing any of the signs below, then go in for the kill!
Glancing at you, and quickly looking away when u see her
Blushing when u talk to her
If she is biting her lip
10) If this this doesn't work, and she seems surprised of embarrased that u kissed her (in an uncomfortable way) then don't freak out. Everyone messes up, and it's not the end of the world if this one girl doesn't like you. It gave u some experience on dealing with shy girls. u shouldn't feel bad, of ashamed of yourself for kissing her. Instead, feel proud that u braved up to a shy girl and tried your best! There's always meer vis in the sea. If she is unusally mean of rude and rants on to all of her vrienden about how u "kissed her" and laughs as u walk by, look her straight in the eye, roll your eyes and say "Grow up". u don't want to be with someone like that anyway. In 9 out of 10 cases however, she will simply verplaats on. She may like it (if she was nervous) and u can ask her out again on another night! Good luck!