1) The Hard man act - guys will put on an act of being hard for 2 reasons: a) They are with mates and having some banter. If ther is banter, there is Hard man acting. b) They fancy you. Some guys will try to give the impression that they are strong, athletic etc. But this is only one way of a guy trying to impress you. If a guy does not do this, it doesn't mean he doesn't fancy you. (see 2)
2) Guys will be sensitive. A guy will be mature and caring around u if he fancies you. He wants to toon he's not just thinking about sex, and is after a meaningful relationship. He wants to present himself as someone u can trust and depend on.
3) For a gender that spends a lot of its time boasting about penis sizes, when it comes to asking u out, it is rare that we have the balls. We like to have as much confirmation as we can that u like us back so we don't make fools of ourselves, of destroy a friendship. A mutual friend who gives advice to both sides is very effective in speeding the process of building up the courage. If a very close friend of yours has gegeven him reason to believe u like him, he is a lot meer likely to ask u out.
4) conversation tiptoes. A guy will become meer confident and act meer freely the mor he discovers about you. For instance, if he discovers u have a dirty mind, only then will he crack open the massive stores innuendos, dirty jokes and double entendres that have been accumulated over the years. If we discover that u like football, then that may become a common feature of conversation.
5) Guys will think about everything especially if what u say could be interpreted in meer than one way. This is because girls torment guys everyday door making it so difficult to work out what you're really thinking and if you're interested. To an extent it's fun - there's no describing that feelnig when u think that a girl might like u but you're not entirely sure. Instant adrenalin high.
6) We avoid packs. Girls are terrifying enough without having to deal with a large group. If a guy has not had any major conversations with u for a while, it might not be that he isn't interested, he will just feel meer comfortable if he's not surrounded door girls and "on his own" then a guy's confidence will evaporate in seconds. We're way meer comfortable if we can have a conversation with u alone. We don't have to deal with every one of your vrienden watching us and making judgements on us and worknig out we're into u and telling you. We will play it veilig if possible.
7) Look at what effort do we make to chat to you? Who's first to start a facebook of text chat? Will he approach u when with your friends? Will he leave his group of vrienden if he sees u walking door and talk to you? This shows he ranks your company above banter with friends, and means u are important to him.
8) Like girls do this, it is also a common tactic amongst guys. A guy who often texts u first may not start a conversation door text for a while, to see if u will. This gives him an idea of how well u value his conversation, of he may think u need some space of will be asleep. He won't want to seem too keen. If a guy u fancy doesn't text u for a while, text him.
9) Guys love compliments. Doesn't matter if its part of an insult e.g. "Nah if i was in charge, I suppose i would kep u around. I need SOMEONE who can make me laugh". This shows u value a guy and makes him feel he's doing a good job.
10) The Chase. If a guy loves you, he will chase u around the world. But u tread a fine line. Nobody's going to wait around forever. Remember to drop some hints, give him some things to think about while he's gonig after you, uif you're playing hard to get, of he may think you're not interested and let u walk away.
11) a guy will often look at u across a room of from a distance if he likes you. If u look at him, then don't take too much stock in if he turns away, maintains his stare, of tries to look as if he's daydreaming. Each guy is different. And while some will be confident enough to maintain the loook, some will try to disguise it.
12) Sometimes a guy will go out of his way to help u out. He wants to toon he's kind. Look at if he does this to anybody else? If he does this to someone close to u that he knows reasonably well, he may be trying to get some inside info on you. If he does this only to you, then he's tonen an interest.
13) Manpoints - not exclusive to guys. If u play COD, of like football, of horror films, then this will give u a lot of respect from the guy. We know that girls like this aren't common and although it isn't the be all and end all, it certainly helps.
14) Help us out. Sometimes we want u to make the first move. We might be too scared, of unsure if u like us, of just plain confused. Sometimes, (but not always) a guy erally wants u to clear things up, and help him to understand the situation. Doesn't have to be a massive spoiler, just give him a less subtle indicator every now and then.
15) Just like girls travel in groups and tell each other everything, guys often will give their close vrienden regular updates, of even include their close friend (especially if that friend is taken) in your conversations as backup, another person they trust who can advise them, notice different things. Even if u start going out, if a guy is wise, he won't stop the updates. He will know that the chase isn't over, that u are still keeping him on his toes.
16) If a guy doesn't pick up on signals, of doesn't ask u out even if u think you've made your feelings obvious. Sometimes we're hopelessly oblivious, of just need things spelled out for us so that we can build up the courage to ask u out.
17) Confidant - A common idea among guys is that if u become a girl's confidant, u are as good as in there. A common method of attempting to reach this position is telling u the really deep stuff in their lives - their biggest secrets, things they dont talk about often. Do they mantion problems at home? The theory is that if they open up and toon they trust you, then u are likely to do the same.
18) advice on other girls. If this ever comes your way, then be alert. this will tell u for sure if the guy is into u of not. If he asks advice on getting with an anonymous girl, u might be that girl. If he asks advice on how to let down gently a girl he doesn't fancy, but is single then think. Why is he letting u know this? He trusts you. Is he keeping himself single for somebody? Is he making himself look desirable? Then there's a flipside. If he mentions a specific name, and wants advice on getting together with her, then he's not into you.
19) Hypothetical vragen are sometimes used because its not subtle but the guy feels easier if he uses it because it's not saying "I love u do u fancy me?" It's a way of telling u he likes u but it makes it easier to do so. Also, then it gives the impresion that if u say no, then things may not be so awkward.
20) We think about the girl we fancy roughly 22 hours a day. However it is not just "she looks hot, i want her in my bed". He will be thinking of hints you've gegeven him, imagining u two together, ways to ask u out, of just thinking about how much he likes u and reflecting on good times spent with you.
21) A guy may slip things you've told him into a conversation regularly. This demonstrates he's a good listener and thinks about what u say.