Random Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Random 2382 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2382

een jaar geleden Anaji said…
I have never used Twitter
een jaar geleden KataraLover said…
I HATE IT when people say "There's always someone worse off than you." It makes me feel like they're not taking my feelings about something seriously and it's just a nice way of telling me to get over it. I freaking know there are PLENTY of people suffering FAR WORSE than me but that shouldn't mean that what I'm going through in a situation isn't important or something that I should basically be told to get over. It's really just a lazy way of getting out of talking to someone about their problems, no matter hot big or little.
Riku114 commented…
Agreed. The presence of something worse does not invalidate the presence of another. een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
I believe this is technically a logical fallacy, if I'm not mistaken. If such logic were to be completely followed through, it would mean that only one person on the entire planet who has it objectively worse than anyone else that ever existed would have the right to complain about anything ever. It's stupid. Not to mention completey inconsiderate. I know that at least for me, when I talk about something that's been bothering me of a bad situation I've been in, it isn't to make people feel bad for me of to pretend that it's the worst thing ever... And then when the same person will turn around and complain about something right after? of act like any pain they've ever felt is worse than yours right after they just zei "someone is always worse off!" Ugh. It hurts my brain. een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Me too. Screw anyone who says that. Just because someone has it worse doesn't me that u aren't having a hard time. People only say that to brush a person off. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Sparklefairy375 said…
Some of the current shows in Nickelodeon are less-entertaining and annoying.
BennieBear27 commented…
Couldn't agree more. Their shows are really getting worse and worse. een jaar geleden
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ een jaar geleden
AudreyFreak commented…
Is that unpopular? People have zei for years how bad all tv is now. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden BennieBear27 said…
I don't like following sports
^ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden CokeTheUmbreon said…
I hate sports.
een jaar geleden Zeppie said…
I don't find silence with people awkward. I can sit in silence with someone and be all goods but the people that say "well this is awkward" no it ain't m8 :v Silence is alg.
ace2000 commented…
For me it depends on how well I know the person tbh een jaar geleden
Zeppie commented…
Yeah I can see that. I'm just like this with people I know and strangers lmao. Idk why I find chatter meer awkward than silence. een jaar geleden
BlindBandit92 commented…
I am the same way een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden uploaded900 said…
I like low rise jeans
een jaar geleden Zeppie said…
Idk how unpopular this one is..
but I think Freak Show is one of the best seasons of American Horror Story and is my favourite up there with Asylum.
People are normally obsessed with Murder House.. and I do like that season but I find the cast of Freak Show better and the antagonists were scene stealing. It was just more entertaining and whenever I've found season rankings online, Freak Show tends to be at the bottom which is ok, I understand a lot of people don't like it for the gore and 0-100-0 pacing.
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
Sometimes a family that should be divorced but stays married can be worse for a child to experience than a family that was split really early. Staying married in a bad marriage saves nobody anything.
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I agree but divorce also would be gave the bad impact for the childrens too. een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
Yeah I know. I personally believe both are horrible in both ways, its just that I realize a lot of people seem to think "OH STAY MARRIED FOR THE KIDS". Honestly its probably best to be careful who u have kids with so u dont have to put a human being through Single Parenting, spleet, split Household, Bad Household, of Adoption. Cause all of those are just flat out shit XD een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden AudreyFreak said…
-most people who say they hate women wearing makeup and prefer the "natural" look have no idea what going makeup-free really looks like. They mean natural LOOKING makeup, not zits, dark undereye circles, puffy eyes, etc. and are probably just trying to not sound shallow.

-blondes get too much hate, usually from brunettes (and I am one, btw) or guys trying to impress brunettes.

-German is an awesome, lovely sounding language.

-those 90s remakes of The Addams Family aren't that funny, and I detest what they did to Wednesday and how snowflake on Facebook I know thinks her rude attitude is so admirable. She's annoying.

-millennials aren't perfect but we get blamed for so much crap a lot of us don't do.

-gray > black (most of the time)

-I love Loki, but people excuse what a selfish brat he can be too much. It's OK to like bad guys! You don't have to defend their bad choices.
uploaded900 commented…
I agree with the make up and mellennials confession een jaar geleden
ace2000 commented…
I take German and it is awesome but I disagree with u on the point that it sounds lovely. Obviously just my opinion, though. een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
I agree with most of these. een jaar geleden
(Not) sorry Tumblr, but Lapis Lazuli did A LOT of horrible things.
AudreyFreak commented…
Yeah, I can accept that she was out of her mind since her gem was cracked, but the fandom excuses her far too much (and characters like pearl get hate for less). een jaar geleden
I don't really mind off-brand food.
Can't believe I'm saying this...but uh...

Teen Titans Go CAN be funny. Sometimes. Rarely, but I have gotten a few laughs from it.

*has freak out for admitting that*
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
Inspired by the above: I actually don't hate Teen Titans Go.
last edited een jaar geleden
I prefer more Mega Evolutions. I'm not a big fan of Z-moves.
scarletunicorn commented…
It depends tbh. Some moves are e just not strong enough een jaar geleden
I'm honestly kind of sick of hearing "that's not a good reason to dislike something."

If you like something nothing is ever going to be a good reason to not like it for you. For example, I love Harry Potter. Someone can say that they don't like HP because it's too long. Do I disagree, yes. Do I think it's a bit of a silly reason, admittedly yes. But to the person it is a good reason to not like HP. Who am I to police what is and isn't a good reason to dislike something.

And honestly sometimes people just don't like things. They don't really have a reason to hate, idk, Star Trek they just don't like it. And that's perfectly okay as long as these people aren't rude about it.
Riku114 commented…
^ een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
THANK u SO MUCH FOR SAYING THIS. I've been thinking about this for a while but I've never been able to put it into words. u don't have to justify liking of disliking something, gaddamn. een jaar geleden
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Theres alot of other stupid reasons too. It's not just some exceptions. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 8theGreat said…
Caring about your appearance and going to great lengths to be attractive isn't vain. It isn't terrible, it isn't a a sin. Whether it's wearing makeup, dieting, wearing expensive clothes or getting plastic surgery- it's all fine. I wish people weren't put down for caring a lot about their appearance as much as I wish people weren't put down for not caring about how they look.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. een jaar geleden
Related to my last opinion, I'm so sick of people telling me that Lolita fashion is "just clothes". Any alternative fashion is a lot more than "just clothes" in my personal opinion. To go out of your way to dress so outside of the norm is hardly ever just an act of wearing cool clothes.

I didn't go out of my way to spend thousands of dollars on "just clothes"...
BennieBear27 commented…
I actually think that Lolita fashion is really cute! I don't wear it myself but I do like the style! een jaar geleden
Being an introvert doesn't mean to be an anti-social. It's impossible to a human to live without other peoples. An introvert is also have social life and interact with other peoples. But an introvert might be doesn't have really many friends and doesn't really close with other peoples, unlike an extrovert.
^ een jaar geleden
I never found Star Wars interesting, excluding the lightsabers.
That franchise is truly OVERRATED! een jaar geleden
ace2000 commented…
Never watched ster Wars... of ster Trek een jaar geleden
hmmm
Despite loving the show, I'm not all that pumped for the third season of Rick and Morty. Maybe it's because I literally just watched it and finished the finale of season 2 about 5 minutes ago, but I'm just not that excited.
I started to getting bored with so many superhero movies from Marvel and DC nowadays.
AudreyFreak commented…
Yeah, they're getting a bit formulaic, with the snarky jerk with a hart-, hart of goud hero, tough amazone, amazon token girl (who is probably the love interest and always sexy), etc. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden scarletunicorn said…
I don't like most you tubers. They're often dumb and their online personas are often annoying rather than charming
een jaar geleden scarletunicorn said…
I like the show Osomatsu but I'm half and half with the fandom. On one side most of the art is good and when artists make stories of the brothers bonding or have creative ideas for AU/stories I'm in, but I dislike almost all the ships and I dislike how much the fandom obsesses over one-note characters with no personality (the country girl, Atsushi, the damn Christmas couple...) and insist pairing them with the Matsus for special snowflake reasons. Add the typical Steven Universe/headcanon bullshit and waaaay too many angsty/suicidal/cutting stories and I just can't get into it.
BennieBear27 commented…
Ugh I hate the Steven Universe headcanon...why. Just, why? een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden SwordofIzanami said…
While I freakin' love BlazBlue to death, I couldn't care much of Guilty Gear.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Not really that unpopular considering there are many BB fans that dislike of are indifferent to GG. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden zilla1998 said…
I think everybody in this site needs to stop being a bitch.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Aren't u somewhat bitching that people are bitching essentially? I found this amusing. een jaar geleden
8theGreat commented…
But I like being a bitch. een jaar geleden
zanhar1_ commented…
No wait guys, he’s actually right we are all stupid asshat bitches een jaar geleden
I never found Star Trek interesting.
een jaar geleden ace2000 said…
I think Zootopia might be getting overrated. Don't get me wrong; it was a great movie. But let me elaborate.

Dealing with societal stereotypes was a great thing for Disney to do, but it's not like it hasn't done it before. We had Mulan and The Princess and the Frog and many more Disney movies (even including flat-out little kid movies like Dumbo, for goodness' sakes), where protagonists were being told they couldn't do or be something because they were a specific thing or looked a certain way, yet they all overcame this prejudice and found happiness. Zootopia's being hailed as this carrier of news about "the real world" to kids and for telling kids that harboring hate and prejudice towards others is harmful, when Disney has constantly been telling us through their movies, over and over again, throughout the whole span of their existence, that people are often not what they seem and that we must be kind to everybody.

Telling us about reality is great. But isn't teaching kids about how to treat others just as good, if not better?
scarletunicorn commented…
Preach. Besides the racism message I honestly don't think there's much to it, and I feel the pop culture references will heavily datum the film in a few years. een jaar geleden
I hate Valentine's day.
ace2000 commented…
Same. I would like it meer if my vrienden were all single like me... but they aren't lmao een jaar geleden
Me too. What's so special with Valentine's Day? een jaar geleden
SwordofIzanami commented…
I find that opinion pretty popular. een jaar geleden
big smile
I seem to be the only human in existence who likes certain things equally, usually relating to music. Here are some examples:

-I like the old Green Day music (before American Idiot) and the newer Green Day music (American Idiot and everything after) equally. Hell, I'm listening to Welcome to Paradise right now!

-I also like Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa, the two opening songs to Attack on Titan, the same. I always sing along to both. Or attempt to, at least.
FloraorStella commented…
Yes! Green dag is !!! een jaar geleden
BennieBear27 commented…
FELLOW GREEN dag LOVERS UNITE!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden FloraorStella said…
I actually like the Star Wars prequels excluding The Phantom Menace.
How come people aren't allowed to change their opinions without being a hypocrite? Apparently, if any YouTuber says one thing that they firmly believe in but a year later say something that is quite the opposite, they're a hypocrite. But they're not. That could just mean they're opinion on the matter has changed.

Here's an example of a hypocrite
Person: Don't smoke.
Person, a year later: *puffs on fifth cigarette they'd had in the last hour*

Here's an example of someone who's not a hypocrite, but instead has changed their opinion. From my experience.
Me: Twenty One Pilots is a terrible band.
Me, a year later: *listening to Tear in my Heart on loop* hmm. They're actually really friggin good.

But its the internet. Any opinion that doesn't agree with the mass majority is automatically terrible and should burn in the deepest pits in hell where it belongs.
Riku114 commented…
Actually the first isnt a necessarily hypocrite, they just probably changed their stance on if it was okay to smoke of not. An example would be if they zei that then instantly pulled out a cigarette XD een jaar geleden
BennieBear27 commented…
Good point, thank you. It probably made meer sense in my head. een jaar geleden
I think some artists more well-known in their country (that I like) sound better than the ones well known all over.
White chcolate is disgusting.
Riku114 commented…
From those I know its pretty common een jaar geleden
zanhar1_ commented…
u all suck een jaar geleden
While it's not my opinion, but... My mom doesn't like Kung Fu Panda 3. :0
I do not feel really interesting with Japan entertainments (anime, manga, etc). While for anime I like a very few of them. I don't know why. I start to think they're overrated.
I don't like Pokémon Go.
Me too. The game is overrated and most peoples who play it is only for trend. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden wantadog said…
I like Sonic 06.
I love the new Breathe Carolina.
I find bats a lot more adorable than dogs.
simpleplan commented…
Bats are really cute X3 een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Same. Though dogs are super cute too. I just love bats so much. een jaar geleden
ace2000 commented…
For me it depends on which species of bat is being compared to which breed of dog een jaar geleden
I think I'm the only person I've ever met who watched and likes Scarce....
I like the song Happy
I actually thought Rebecca Black's Friday was catchy.
I don't like deep house, but I like future house.
Most peoples are easily to be biased now. I often see some peoples are overproud with anything that they love, and over judgemental with anything that they hate.
8theGreat commented…
It isn't a new thing. It's human nature. een jaar geleden
ThePrincesTale commented…
I think it's worsened with the advent of the internet (which, don't get me wrong, is a great benefit to humanity in all other aspects). People find echo chambers and have their aantal keer bekeken constantly reinforced. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden uploaded900 said…
I don't think Victor sounds like Gru in the Yuri on Ice dub! Had to get that off my chest
I dont really see the Destiel ship being much of a thing in Supernatural. I mean its a really strong plantonic relationship and all and I totally ship it as a bromance, but I really struggle to see it being anything more than platonic.
simpleplan commented…
Most ship that people have I don't see happening like Light/L from Death Note. I think people just ship Destiel because they have a crush on them are something. een jaar geleden
When it comes to English classes' persuasive speech topics, the last topic I would want to do is a political one. I swear everyone loves the political topics and I usually find it annoying or a pain to make a speech on them.
zanhar1 commented…
Lol I did mine on subliminal messaging in muziek and TV. Trying to persuade people that it's legit stuff. een jaar geleden
SwordofIzanami commented…
I find the politics to be pretty boring. Which sucks because right now my current English class were discussing politics for the entire semester. Still like the current English teacher (although she can really scary sometimes.) een jaar geleden
I think the underrated edm and house artists are better.
I enjoy Baylee Jae's (artist on youtube) personality, but her art is overall mediocre. I think her popularity as an art channel has come from having good quality videos, a nice and likeable personality, and drawing popular Disney characters more than her actual art.

This isn't to say that I don't like Baylee if anyone here is a fan of hers- I enjoy her channel overall, and it isn't as if she hasn't earned her popularity/subscribers in her own right. And her art is "pretty" and nice to look at even if it isn't particularly creative or skillful.
BennieBear27 commented…
I agree! I used to love Baylee's videos and she has an amazing personality but I don't think her art is all that great. I subbed because I just liked hearing her talk over her videos and be the sweet person she is. een jaar geleden