Random Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Random 2382 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 2382

een jaar geleden CokeTheUmbreon said…
Cardi B isn't all that great, as far as looks and music.
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
I like Emma Watson but I never really thought that she is as gorgeous as people say. Like I get that beauty is all about tastes so I certainly won't say that anyone is wrong for thinking that she's really, really attractive. But I've always found her appearance to be more or less average.
SilentForce commented…
Same een jaar geleden
Zeppie commented…
I think she's really pretty with that girl volgende door look. I wouldn't consider that to be like, the most beautiful look of all time sorta thing though. But she's pretty hahah een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden SwordofIzanami said…
I don't think Flygon needed a Mega Evolution.
Riku114 commented…
I dont really think anything really needs a mega evolution, the exception really being maybe starts cause its weird like only some of the starters do and some dont een jaar geleden
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I do, but that's just me. een jaar geleden
I have a weird fascination with monsters. XD
I want this Shaggy meme to die. It's one of the most annoying piece of shits I've ever read!
een jaar geleden uploaded900 said…
Dabbing meme was never funny. Also stop calling birds "birbs". It sounds stupid.
I'm not into girls, but it looks really weird when women don't have any pubes.
Similarly to uploaded's 'birbs', I was never a big fan of calling dogs, 'doggo'.
uploaded900 commented…
Never liked "woofers" either een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
I've only ever zei "doggo" maybe one time, and never again. I personally don't have anything against the word, aside from it being annoying. And "birbs"? The hell even is that? That sounds so stupid. een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
@uploaded I actually haven't heard that one yet. @Shadow My friend IRL says it all the time and I don't have the hart-, hart to be like, dude stop that. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden SilentForce said…
I liked the ''Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho'' anime.Sure it could have been better but its still far from being as bad as some fans are making it out to be.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Rihanna312 said…
I'm gonna express my heavy dislike towards calling people/characters/anything 'smol beans'. Whenever I see someone say that in the comments, it makes me cringe so hard. (Not sure if this is unpopular, but seeing how many use this term I'm gonna assume that it is)
ShadowFan100 commented…
I have never came across this, what does that even mean? een jaar geleden
Rihanna312 commented…
@Shadow link een jaar geleden
uploaded900 commented…
I hate "smol" een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
@Rihanna: Ohhhh. Yeah, I get how that would get annoying. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShadowFan100 said…
I'm probably one of the few who aren't that bothered by the new Sonic design. Sure, there is one thing I don't particularly like, and that's the eyes. But that's honestly the only thing that bugged me. OK, maybe the glovesless hands, but unlike most fans, I don't whine about every little thing that doesn't align with how things use to be. It's a 2019 redesign, meaning it's not supposed to look like it's from the 90's or early 2000's. I personally liked the slim look over his usual chubby appearance. But his eyes just.... doesn't look right,

I mean, this is the same reaction I saw when the 2017 Power Rangers movie was announced. Same damn thing: all they did was whine because it wasn't catering to their nostalgia. Sure, I don't mind re-watching stuff simply for the nostalgic feels, but I also wanna see new stuff. I'm still going to see the Sonic movie later on this year, and I'm hoping it's not a dud.
SilentForce commented…
No offense but disliking the new appearance on an old character doesn't have anything to do with nostalgia. een jaar geleden
ShadowFan100 commented…
If a new design does actually look terrible (like Sonic's eyes), then I can see that. I just get annoyed when people complain about reboot without waiting to see it first. When I first watched Sailor Moon Crystal, I initially too impressed with the art style, but watched it anyway and hopped it would improve. It did in Season 3. een jaar geleden
Friendship is overrated
zanhar1 commented…
Who hurt u Silent? Do I have to hurt them? een jaar geleden
SwordofIzanami commented…
Abridged Tea: "Friendship is the best thing ever!" een jaar geleden
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Zeppie said…
The ending of Game of Thrones Season 8 ep 3 was good. Maybe against a particular narrative which makes me slightly conflicted. Didn't see it coming but I appreciated it.
ThePrincesTale commented…
ehhhhhhhhhh een jaar geleden
I mean I liked the episode as a whole - it was amazing cinematography/tension/staging/etc - but the ending has sorta made me care less about what happens the rest of the season een jaar geleden
Zeppie commented…
I know it's unpopular hahah een jaar geleden
In honour of the hype for John Wick 3:

I preferred John Wick 2 over the original John Wick film.
I would say the first film had the more solid story. But I found the sequel to be more entertaining.
The Dragon Prince related:

While I don't mind Zym himself, I don't like the fact that he makes puppy noises. Is he suppose to be a baby dragon or a puppy in disguise?
zanhar1 commented…
I think that it's cute. But also, same. Why is it puppy noises? een jaar geleden
Despite being a Pokemon fan, I don't really have the will to watch the Detective Pikachu movie. (Maybe with a friend irl)
een jaar geleden ThePrincesTale said…
I loved Sansa even when she was a whiny bitch in season 1 / book 1. Literally my favourite chapters of GoT. Arya's character always seemed a bit cliche to me but eh I've warmed to her with time.
een jaar geleden Blaze1213IsBack said…
I don't think Sword Art Online was that bad of an anime, there's worst.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed een jaar geleden
I liked the soundtrack and the bit of animatie at least. The rest of the part is mostly average. een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
I agree een jaar geleden
Would fully support a change to the 'freedom of speech' provision in the US Constitution making it illegal to ever utter the phase "momma bear". I cringe every.single.time.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Lol een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
*Looks u directly in the eye* Momma. Bear. een jaar geleden
^I felt physical pain. een jaar geleden
I usually prefer watching dub animes and sometimes I get tired of people stating that dub sucks. Sure, there are some anime that have really bad dubs. But there are a lot of anime (especially the recent ones) that have really good dubs (like Code Geass and Fate/Zero).
Blaze1213IsBack commented…
I agree. een jaar geleden
I never saw why Katara from Avatar is seen as the most powerful waterbender in the franchise when we have benders like Ming, Hama, and Amon.
I've got some more to say about the final season of Game of Thrones. No direct spoilers.

It is overall good.
There are scenes where I'm like nonono and character situations where I'm like hmmm but the positives are outweighing the negatives for me. I feel like it has become a target of bandwagon hate for YouTube clicks. People saying it's awful and basically the worst thing ever are just salty things aren't following exactly the way they want. If any of these people were paying attention since season one it would be completely clear as to why particular things have happened.

Again, no direct spoilers but ignore if you don't want any giveaways.

Jaime's character: completely valid progression. I absolutely wanted it to go a different way but if anyone is aware with the concept of a pull from addiction and toxic relationship it makes 100% sense. The comforting moments underground in episode 5 actually drew a lot of emotion out of me. It made me understand his character more. This wasn't a redemption arc. It was attempted redemption, escapism and coming to terms with who he truly is and what he always cares for. It was very well acted too.

Dany: absolutely valid. People gave her character a huge wtf considering it OOC. Absolutely not if you've been paying attention to anything. She always had this hatred for the location that killed her father and banished she and her brother. She has made irrational decisions countless times. She was becoming isolated. Was not winning people over with love. All she desires is the throne. So she will claim it the only way she sees fit now. By fear. Jon is loved. She is feared. She got revenge for her family. She is broken. She is exactly what she feared she would become. Preaches a hatred of tyranny with no advisors to check her that she is exactly that. She is a girl who has lost love and support but still has this drive to rule, no matter what. She doesn't give up. She never has.

Bronn: this is a character who I feel has been spat on tbh. I am unhappy with how they're treating his character but i will see how it turns out. His scene with Jaime and Tyrion annoyed me.

Brienne: she didn t deserve that. At all. I hate that. It didn t need to happen. It should have stayed platonic. No reason to make her vulnerable and treat her like that.

Hound/Mountain: great, no complaints

I won't go into every character. But thw main point I'm trying to make is that the story progression makes sense if you have been paying attention to underlying themes the whole series and character quotes.

I will agree with one negative point. It. Is. Rushed. Very rushed. It is upsetting but theyr e doing a decent job regardless.
Yeah honestly in hindsight it's not too bad. I really enjoyed watching all of them except maybe ep 5 which was "meh". I was mad about many writing decisions (I've ranted about them on the GoT spot, not gonna spoiler them here) but I'm come to terms with some of them and everything else about the season is amazing - the cinematography, the directing, the acting... honestly as good of better than most feature-length films I've seen. Also yeah that explanation of the Jamie arc makes it make meer sense. een jaar geleden
Omg ahaha was looking back at the posts in this forum for an unrelated reason and chanced upon this gem link een jaar geleden
Zeppie commented…
^holy shit I forgot about that xD well I got my popcorn munchies moment hahahaha that's so good een jaar geleden
I think we got even meer of it than we hoped for lolol een jaar geleden
I have no interest in watching Game of Thrones
SilentForce commented…
same een jaar geleden
Kinda mirroring PrincesTale. Sansa is a great GoT character and has one of the best growths. She was a brat in the beginning, still entertaining to watch. Experiences changed her. Now she's playing the game. I appreciate that.
I LOVE HER een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
...Captain Marvel is actually straight dumpster juice...
I dislike superhero movies. But I was thinking about it the other day, and I think there's a legitimate reason why, when I contrast them to my favourite types of narratives:

In stories like Harry Potter or LotR, the protaganists are completely ordinary people shoved into extraordinary situations. Harry has no exceptional talent in magic or other conventional traits that would help him defeat Voldemort. Frodo and Sam were from a peaceful pastoral people in an idyllic countryside, suddenly put into a situation with overwhelming odds against them and traversing regions they didn't even know existed. They have a burden thrust on them, otherwise not people notable in any respect, that they must accept and fulfil. That's always felt a lot more relatable and personal than a character with superpowers. And it's always led to a more compelling story for me.
zanhar1 commented…
I like your opinion lol een jaar geleden
ArcticWolf commented…
I'm not a fan of superhero anything in general tbh. The only exception is My Hero Academia. een jaar geleden
Zeppie commented…
I really love superhero films that aren't quite as generic such as Super and Kickass. Possibly that could be to do with they're not actually super, they're regular people putting themselves out there as an extraordinary figure to the public. een jaar geleden
I'm not one to throw this word around. But graduations are overrated. :v
I mean on the one hand it's just a long lijst of names getting mispronounced but on the other, it's the celebration of never having to do an essay again?? Idk how to feel een jaar geleden
Have never had a graduation and still have 1.5 - 2 years to get through before I do 🙃 (ha ha please get me out of this hell) een jaar geleden
Riku114 commented…
Im with ya een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden DeiJambastion said…
I don't think Yu-Gi-Oh Destiny Board Traveler is bad.
As a casual Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I never heard of that game until now! lol een jaar geleden
DeiJambastion commented…
It's like a combination of Yu-Gi-Oh! and monopoly. I have a bit of a weakness for board game styled games like Mario Party and Fortune Street. Yami Bakura is my main of course. een jaar geleden
I always thought Kylie Jenner was hideous ever since she got plastic surgery. She reminds me of Detox Icunt.
 I always thought Kylie Jenner was hideous ever since she got plastic surgery. She reminds me of Detox
I really wouldn't not want to be the person to dress in lingerie for my partner. It would be nice if guys dressed in sexy underwear for girls for once.
Idk how unpopular this is but; getting pierced hurts so much more than getting a tattoo.
Lol what kind of piercing though? Got my helix pierced a few months geleden and didn't hurt much at all... It was meer annoying that I couldn't sleep on that side. On the other hand, can see how nose/lip/eyebrow/tongue/bellybutton piercings would hurt like a teef 0_o een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
It was just a little nose piercing lol. Just a little thing like this. linkI wanna get my belly button pierced but I also want to save my money. :v And also it's summer and you're not supposed to go in the pool with new piercings. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden cosmic_fusions said…
Cranberry juice is delicioso :)
I'm with u :) een jaar geleden
Sex work is not empowering
simrananime commented…
👏👏👏👏 een jaar geleden
uploaded900 commented…
Sex work is either having men control your body of to entertain dirty men een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! een jaar geleden
Another Dragon Prince related:

While I do like Aaravos, I feel that he gets WAY too much praise as of right now since we still didn't know much about him.
een jaar geleden simrananime said…
Oreos are overrated.

Ok I get it they taste fuckin delicious when dunk in milk but other than that they're nothing special. I don't understand why there are soo many Oreo related recipes on Pinterest, Insta or any other cooking related blog.
Zeppie commented…
I've never been a fan tbh. They're pretty dry on their own. een jaar geleden
Metalstep is underrated.
I don’t think pink or red nipples are attractive
Cookie part of Oreos is better than the icing.
Riku114 commented…
SAME een jaar geleden
simrananime commented…
^^ een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Tbh I don't even like the icing on its own. I can't eat the double stuffed ones because the icing is too overpowering lol. een jaar geleden
Doki Doki Literature Club never appealed to me.
Nor did Code Geass.
SilentForce commented…
Same een jaar geleden
uploaded900 commented…
Couldn't finish the 1st episode bc I was so bored. Not a fan of the art style either een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
k so maybe this isn't unpopular lol. een jaar geleden
I don't like Jim Carrey.
een jaar geleden Blaze1213IsBack said…
I don't like chicken. I use to but I had to much of it that I hate it now..
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
I don't necessarily know if this is a real like... unpopular opinion, but I believe Pokemon makes good as a strategy game and even with nostalgia aside, I find playing it rather fun and tend to do at least one or two random battles daily when I have the time just because the game of predicting moves and making your moves accordingly is a good pass time that keeps my brain thinking.

Of course not all Pokemon is actually requiring critical thinking, predictions, or plays - especially if you aren't playing an actual living person, are playing low tier / Newer members or are playing casually, but playing competitively can be quite fun

I personally love the Random Battles since you have to account for a team that might have anything on it and because you have to adapt to whatever team is set out in front of you

Then from there its also familiarizing and memorizing the different potential competitive sets used for each pokemon and predicting accordingly for that

So like a lot of people give Pokemon shit for being Rock Paper Scissors on drugs, but in the more competitive levels its a lot more strategy than it sounds.

Playing Pokemon on the console without competitive though for me is just mainly nostalgia XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
Relatable XD Agreed !!!! een jaar geleden
Six-pack abs are overrated
simrananime commented…
Yeah. Like a well shaped and defined body is also completely fine. It doesn't always have to be six-packs for men. een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
No you! een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Every1 silentforce is overrated and so r her onions een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
^ STOP disrespekting mai onions,u meanie een jaar geleden
Idk how many of you saw the Harold and Kumar movies, but I always thought Neil Patrick Harris' character (who apparently is a fan favorite) was annoying and unnecessary.
''Devilman Crybaby'' is a pretty bad anime and managed to ruin the few things that made the ''Devilman'' manga good.
Not that I don't like birthdays, but they're overrated.
simrananime commented…
^ een jaar geleden
MasterChief58 commented…
There were times where my birthdays were but now it’s just boring and plain nothing. een jaar geleden
I spend mine door buying shellfish, gator, the like. een jaar geleden
Japanese, Indian and Russian writers are the best.
Walking is better than driving. Stairs are better than elevators.
Rihanna312 commented…
I agree een jaar geleden
zanhar1_ commented…
All while I can’t ride bikes and am ok with that... een jaar geleden
I never learned to ride a bike and I'm okay with that.
SilentForce commented…
Same lol een jaar geleden
simrananime commented…
Same here xD een jaar geleden
zanhar1_ commented…
Actually I’m very stupid for saying this because of what I zei in my vorige opinion. I really need to work on my balance to master a bike. een jaar geleden