Random Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

Random 599 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 599

een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
This is pretty catchy, I can dig it. It kinda reminds me of the Hex Girls in a way. I loved the chorus.
een jaar geleden TheLefteris24 said…
Pretty interesting. It had a nice Beat going behind it and the Vocals added more power to it. I really loved the Guitar Solo as well. I find it to be really good in overall !!!!
I love the backing vocals first of all. The guitar bit just before 1:30 was bangin' too. Overall I liked the song and will have to look more into this band.
Wild. They sure do love to say Fuck. Relatable lol. It had a nice rhythm going on. I really like it in overall !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Oh lord, when they played live they had this umbrella that popped open to reveal a giant middle finger. It was glorious. een jaar geleden
I like the instruments at 1:38. Overall this was a good song, but my favorite part has to be the instruments. I feel like this is a song that would make for a good Symphonic or Folk Metal cover.
een jaar geleden gvldenyovth said…
Not my style but I really did like the weird sounds at the beginning and the instrumentals at the start right when they kicked in.
gvldenyovth commented…
btw this is like one of my 2 favoriete bands currently so expect a l o t of them lol een jaar geleden
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I might be checking out meer of their music! een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
^ Same. This one had me intrigued. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden -Universe_COLA- said…
I dig the song :D It reminds me of The Front Bottoms!
They have that same folk-rockish sound.
last edited een jaar geleden
gvldenyovth commented…
I love The Front Bottoms! I usually describe McCafferty as a sadder, gayer version of them haha een jaar geleden
gvldenyovth commented…
ps this song is a BOP een jaar geleden
Omg I remember first hearing this band in a college art class. I think the one I heard was 'bathtub' or something like that; I don't remember. But I like this one more. Front Bottoms has a very unique sound.
I can give that a nice 7/10. I can brainstorm to the sound of it.

Also, I have Bathtub on my playlist! :D That's another one of their good songs, and the sound that they put into their music makes it sound so,,real!
I love that band name lol. I have mixed feelings on this song. Like I like the vocals but I'm not sure if I care for the beat. All in all, I think that it's okay.
My god, I love everything about that song! Especially how it began, then transitioned into the guitars. The overall beat and vocals were catchy. In all, this song is playlist worthy.

This is right up my ally. I've been listening to a lot of this type of music lately so I'm super glad to hear more of it. Also this is the biggest mood right now??

It reminds me a bit of this song tbh, song structure wise.
Oooh, speaking of going right up allies, this one is right up mine. I dig it! I can't believe I've never heard these guys before either. Whelp, another one to the research and playlist list!
I like it a lot, the instrument has a really cool sound I've never heard before! I think its a mandolin? Yeah it sounds really rad, I like this song a lot and the lyrics are exactly the style I've been super into lately.

(the song i put is nothing like the others I"m just in an emo mood rn and this songs a mood)
OH MY YES!! A Day To Remember is one of my favorites! I particularly like that song "Cradle to the Grave". I can't wait for the chance to see them live!

In other news, Johnny Hobo!
gvldenyovth commented…
Aghh I would love to see ADTR live een jaar geleden
I love the way he sings, he sounds so angry over something insignificant and I love it! Seriously this lyrical style owns me right now. I love zoomed in and slightly surreal lyrics. I loved it.

In other other news, Lucky People is adorable and I love it.
I like this song, the instruments used give off a nice vibe to it.

Now today's forecast with consist of a few rain clouds, but will eventually lead of into a few Days n Daze.
zanhar1 commented…
This one is really interesting. een jaar geleden
Idk what the kiki-rat-squirrel thing is but I want ten. The music is exactly what I would expect that creature to make. It's a weird song but I'm very intrigued. Interest is definitely piqued.

This song is a bit popular but the choking sounds at the beginning made me think of it. And I just love IDKHow.
zanhar1 commented…
I like this one een jaar geleden
I can actually picture this being one of Hollywood Undead's alternative songs! It's catchy is all hell too.

And here's a song that I listen to almost religiously sometimes xD It's just so...relatable.
gvldenyovth commented…
I love Hollywood Undead but I can assure u IDKHow is much different lmao een jaar geleden
Quite a catchy one. I can see the Relatability. I really liked it. Especially the Melody going about it. It is a really Chill Song in overall !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
So that's where this is from; link een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Yep. I recall u posting it at Random a while back. The Song was discovered afterwards because of that very Video XD !!!! een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ On another note, who wouldn't? ;) Lmao !!!! een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
:3 just as planned. I tried to find the original song myself but couldn't lol. een jaar geleden
Lefty why XD Why this song!? 2:20 to 2:50 has set the bar to a 10/10

TheLefteris24 commented…
For the Glory of Memes of course ;) !!!! een jaar geleden
My opinion on this one is similar to the first song I listened to by them on here. I think that the lyrics are very interesting though.
Up until the part where she started singing, I was waiting for the bass to drop like, mega hard XD This one is a little iffy for me but I like the distinction in sound.
I wasn't into it until 0:30 I liked the background vocals. Those kind of added the extra spice that the song needed (imo).
No, no NO!! XD I've heard that TOO MANY TIMES! Why must everyone I know KNOW THAT SONG! XD

zanhar1 commented…
Alright listen buddy, pal, guy, it's a good song! een jaar geleden
IT IS HERESY! Granted, I don't know how--BUT IT IS! een jaar geleden
I like the song name for one thing. I think this is another one that I like the instruments better than the vocals. I feel like that's my overall opinion of this genre. I like that tinkling music box melody.
Why was this meer catchy than it was suppose to be!?! This is madness! een jaar geleden
....That was oddly rhythmic with a catchy instrumental and vocals. I think I like it XD
Oh lord, Babymetal is the shit! This is actually one of my favorite songs by them. I love the chorus, their vocals are always great, the beat is catchy, and the instruments are killer.
Those visuals tho! Love it! It was like watching a mini movie, I could write a backstory to that :D

This is another song that's on my iPod. The first song I heard by Daughter. I adore her voice very much, and this artist introduced me to a whole new genre.
I love this xD Like REALLY love this! "FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE!"
Another one to the playlist and another band to check out.
zanhar1 commented…
Oml, Mindless Self Indulgence is a great band. I recommend; Mark Chapman, Revenge, On It, and Stupid Mother Fucker. Lights Out, Stalker, and Get It Up are good ones too. een jaar geleden
I liked it so much that I added it to my phone immediately. Holy crap this is so pretty and dark, I love it. Reminds me of nothing,nowhere, who I love with all my heart.
een jaar geleden Rihanna312 said…
I like this one! It`s kinda melancholic and sad, but still gives a good vibe. Also the video is really relaxing to watch.
TheLefteris24 commented…
This is one of my favoriete Three Days Grace Songs as well. Truly GREAT !!!! een jaar geleden
This is one of my favorite 3 Days Grace songs. I love the lyrics and vocals. The guitars are fantastic. I always love a 3DG guitar riff.

(I don't remember if I already posted this one or not lmao)
7/10, good beat to it. Also, Three Days Grace the bomb! I miss their old lead singer though, but their new lead is great in his own way too.

That was a nice Song. It kinda gave me a Classic Vibe. The Melody went along with the Vocals well enough. Once again, pretty chill. I liked it !!!!
Hmm, that in itself was pretty chill. I'm going to play that in some earbuds while I go shopping for chips and orange juice XD
Boiii... I certainly loved that one. Dynamic. Just the way I like it. These kind of Songs always hype me up. 10/10 would listen again !!!!
With this song I like the beat and lyrics more the vocals. I feel like IOSYS would do a great cover of this song. It was pretty catchy though.
Oh shit, POWERWOLF!! Hell yeah! :D 10/10 right off bat! The beginning of that song always sounds so damn epic!

As a huge Fan of Kill la Kill, I can tell you that the Original Soundtrack ain't got no shit on this one lmao. Kidding aside, it was really a fun one and catchy enough XD Never thought that I would see a Crossover like this. Damn, those Snoop Dogg faces are going to hunt me forever so curse you for that aspect, COLA XD !!!!
xD This greatness doesn't haunt, it blesses Lefter! It blesses, embrace it! een jaar geleden
....Why did I automatically start imagining Touhou when listening to that? XD Nonetheless, I like how the beat of it started picking up at the beginning up to around 24 seconds in. The sounds used all together just sounded like something to get me pumped.
TheLefteris24 commented…
That's probably because this Song is a rearrangement of a Touhou Theme XD Are u a fan of the Series? een jaar geleden
....am I?! XD YES. een jaar geleden
gvldenyovth commented…
CHICKEN ATTACK IS MY SHIT DUDE een jaar geleden
I know that one. Have been listening to it quite a while back XD That was hillarious. Quite an entertaining Song. We certainly need more like this.

Here, a courtesy of Zanny. Since we were talking about Chill Songs earlier !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Lmao this song is my life. This one is great too; link een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Dudette, that was Epic! Some Metal Versions out of this Song was exactly what I needed. Thanks for that !!!! een jaar geleden
I remember this! I haven't heard this is a while :D We are NUMBA ONE!
Mmm delicious rock music. I like this song, I'm gonna have to check this band out more...I think I said that about them awhile back though. This is a bitchin' song.
Oh shit, I need to listen to that again with headphones so I can just like, vibe....to EVERYTHING. Walking, jogging, eating, watching tv, eating, more eating, making something to eat. And odd sound with a bitchin' vibe, +1 on the playlist!
een jaar geleden trisha1 said…
Cute. link
TheLefteris24 commented…
In case u are not aware, to make a Video appear on here, simply wis the last letter from https. Leave it being http. That should do just fine !!!! een jaar geleden
trisha1 commented…
Oh, ok. Thanks! een jaar geleden
This Link just sends me to Youtube's Main Page. It certainly looks cool as always lol !!!!
I laughed at this one for some reason while I was listening to it XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
I imagine it was the ''Opera'' vibe to it that cracked u up? XD een jaar geleden
....noooooo...yes XD een jaar geleden
Ooh this one is really interesting! I love the vibe, and the vocals work really well with the instrumentals!