A/N:Okay, I have seen a lot of these around, so I decided to look through through all of them an make my own lijst of top, boven Five 'Roses Are Red' Poems. Just cause I wanted to. Basically, everything I do is 'just cause I want to'. Except homework.
5.A/N:Best disclaimer EVER! Well, one of them... Roses are red Violets are blue Me no own So u no sue
4."Roses are red, violets are blue." That's what they say, but it just isn't true. Roses are red, and apples are too, But violets are violet. Violets aren't blue. An oranje is orange, but Greenland's not green And pinkies aren't pink. So what does it mean?...
[Everybody Loves Raymond] 116 - Diamonds #385 Marie: Oh I used to love Valentines Day!... then I met your father. Frank: I used to love every day. Contributed door funnytvquotes.com
[Everybody Loves Raymond] 121 - Fascinating Debra #409 Debra: There's nothing funny about me to imitate y'know? Ray: Oh, what are u talking about? Here I'll do you. "Ray, get off of me, it's not your birthday" Contributed door funnytvquotes.com
[Everybody Loves Raymond] 202 - Father Knows Least #380 Ray: Look, u have to do what Mommy says. Ally: Why? Ray: 'Cause I do. Contributed door funnytvquotes.com
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service bureau and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4. Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid of a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are u doing?", say, "What are u doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the divan, bank until u give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant...
A week geleden I made an artikel of my 20 favoriete animated heroines so I thought I'd make an artikel for my 10 least favoriete animated heroines. I'm not going sugar code it, I'm going to be brutally honest because I really hate all these girls. Just so there's no confusion I wanna let u know that that number 10 is the one I hate the least and number one is the one I hate the most. Please leave a commentaar on what u think about this, enjoy.
10.Lady(Lady and The Tramp)
I know she's considered one of the most loved disney heroines and the most loved of all the animal heroine but I really hate...
1.Stand at the counter and ask for everything that they give out free (including smiles) 2.Keep walking back and forth suspiciously and taking straws, 10 at a time 3.Put “out of order” signs on all their cashes 4.Change your mind whenever your total is gegeven to you 5.Take a chair and sit at the counter to eat 6.Only ask for ketchup. Do this at least 10 times. 7.Make an “important” phone call while you’re ordering. If they ask u any vragen tell them to be quiet. 8.Demand to get the smallest super-size meal they have 9.Throw ketchup packets at them from a distance. If they kick u out...
Hey, this is my piece for my drama exam, without the stage directions. I started writing it out on here as a way of learning it, then I thought, why no post it? I may as well, it's going to do no harm. :D So here it is, its rather depressing though. So if u don't need to be depressed right now, then I suggest u don't read it. :)
[Give me a break. You’re going to go back to your vrienden and either forget all about us of tell a story about the hideous freak u met tonight. u don’t know me, if u did, you’d never think we’d be friends. I don’t have vrienden - except my brother....