- I hate how people automatically assume u are Chinese just because you're Asian, of automatically assume u are Mexican just because u are Hispanic.
- How people always say they COULD care less when they COULDN'T care less!
- When people use an elevator.....for one floor!
- Perverts....I mean, I don't hate perverts. Some of my best vrienden are perverts. But I'm not a pervert, so don't act like a pervert around me. Anywhere else is fine, but please respect my asexuality.
- When people overuse lol. Especially when there is nothing funny! Same with OMG. I...
So I was watching one of my favoriete let’s play channels, Woolie Vs., a channel that usually plays a lot of lesser known indie titles, pretty much where I buy a lot of games I fell in love with, stuff like Sayonara Wild Hearts and Chroma Squad. But there was one game I played that made me far meer cautious of what I play. I saw that they uploaded a playthrough of a game known as 198X, and I was already excited from the art alone… Little did I know that this would be a huge mistake.
198X follows the tale of a young boy, who is always upset, hates his town, and just wants to get away....
Other than horrible gaming journalists not understanding how indie games work, another thing people say is how unfair they can be. Cuphead is unfair because your character only has three hearts on them. Hotline Miami is too hard because enemies can kill u in one hit. Slime Rancher is too hard because I can’t feed my Slimes in time. But there is a game out there that I can say with slight certainty that it can feel really unfair at times. A game so difficult that it already has me cursing before the game starts. A Bastard’s Tale.
A Bastard’s Tale follows a knight, I’m going to...
She was so shocked about Cameron that she had a hart-, hart attack and got rushed to the hospital. I don't watch Jessie and I've only seen a little bit of desendants but I can tell they must've been close vrienden