Ranma 1/2 Ranma and Akane

espysimpson posted on Jul 21, 2007 at 05:21AM
Do Ranma and Akane ever get married?

Ranma 1/2 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden MajorDork74 said…
I don't think they do. If memory serves, the very last episode, when Ranma (in his male form) actually has to rescue his mother, she sees him for the first time since he was, probably, no more than 4 or 5.
It ends where Ranma meets Akane in the middle of the street and she's staring out into space. He asks her, "Something wrong?"
"No, nothing's wrong."
And they both say goodbye and run to school. That's it.
een jaar geleden espysimpson said…
oh well i guess ill have to keep dreaming
een jaar geleden Dark_Silence said…
I don't know, but they do end up together.
een jaar geleden animeluvr said…
in the manga they diddn't get married 'cuz people(who weren't freaking invited!)came and crashed the party.plus,akane only agreed to marry ranma because the springs guide sent them nannuchiuan water(a.k.a "man water")so,they could become full men again.but happosai drunk it all up thinking it was sake.so,later soun's talking to the two of them and says something like,'Maybe you two should just wait til you get all your affairs in order.'and ranma and akane were both like,"You do realize that this is your fault."and @ the end they showed the writers credits and akane said to ranma,"I'll race you to school!" The End(i REALLY think he should marry shampoo!)
een jaar geleden ky_hakubi007 said…
"And the game of love goes into overtime."

een jaar geleden XianPu said…
heart
the manga ends with
- and so the wedding was postponed...But only for a little while.

so although you don't SEE them get married, it still implies that ranma and akane DO get married sometime in the near future. YAH! ^-^
een jaar geleden soulfire524 said…
smile
You don't see them get married, but as Xian Pu said
"the manga ends with
- and so the wedding was postponed...But only for a little while. "
So its supposed to be implied that they do. So that makes me happy.

Kinda felt those who crashed the wedding were selfish, but I think the real reason Nabiki invited them was because she thought Akane was forcing herself to marry ranma so he could have his cure. Its was just the Nabiki's expression and comment when she heard about the spring of drowned man and her comment that made me think she thought she was saving her sister, after all she wasn't present at Jusendo, so she doesn't know about the battle with Saffron. Or that Akane was going to marry ranma out of love, and besides, Akane of all people wouldn't force Ranma to marry her, she would have found another way to help get him the water if she thought he didn't love her. She was going to marry him out of love, until the wedding got crashed atleast...

I also thought it was funny when Ranma and Akane were in the dressing room fighting over whether Ranma said "I love you" OUT LOUD or not, and Akane asking / yelling why it MATTERS whether he said it out loud because she was sure she heard it all the same. ^-^

A lot of people seemed to think he denies it, but I really don't know where they get that idea,
Reem4801 commented…
Te een jaar geleden
Reem4801 commented…
Sorry I meant that Ranma actually admits that he loves Akane? He only cares if he zei that out loud of no?! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden poulamikundu said…
kiss
At the end of the manga, it was given that the marriage of Akane and Ranma was POSTPOND................which shows that someday or the other it's going to happen

and we all know they are the perfect match for each other, plus, they loved each other a lot
tho they didn't admit it , but both Akane and Ranma getting jealous by seeing the other with someone else, and taking great risks for each other hints that the marriage is very obvious..........and true love wins always
 At the end of the manga, it was gegeven that the marriage of Akane and Ranma was POSTPOND..............