Riku114 Medaka Box Discussion forum

Riku114 posted on Sep 11, 2018 at 05:11PM
Less for chapter by chapter commentary, but more so just in general

Riku114 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
Ah... Reread the first chapter and its serious nostalgia. I forgot how much I loved the Medaka-Zenkichi duo. Kinda reminds me of a similar dynamic as me and my boyfriend a bit XD

Its also really nice. I remember little to nothing about this manga so its like reading it for the first time but having nostalgic feelings for things I dont remember XD Its like the best of both worlds
 Ah... Reread the first chapter and its serious nostalgia. I forgot how much I loved the Medaka-Zenkic
TheLefteris24 commented…
HYPE !!!! een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
And I can see what u mean XD !!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Riku114 said…
Also I was trying to find some background music to listen to while reading (since I cant get into manga lately unless I have background white noise to silence out the... silence) and I forgot how much I liked this theme
last edited een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
It is really a great one !!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TheLefteris24 said…
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E!

I have been waiting for this moment. It has been a while since I read the Manga myself or even watched the Anime. Regardless of its execution, the later was also quite enjoyable for me as well and found it a great shame it wasn't continued. Regardless, we have the continuation on paper. Will be getting a move on myself quite soon. Let us get this party started !!!!
 HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I have been waiting for th
Plus, feeling obligated to raise the curtains with the Anime's 1st OP. The Nostalgia keeps getting stronger !!!!
That applies for the 1st ED as well. I have always been finding it quite soothing. Had a certain way of calming me down whenever I was seeing / listening to it actually !!!!