Riku114 Streaming Update forum

Riku114 posted on Nov 25, 2018 at 01:25AM
This is pretty much a place to post thing about upcoming streams and just general discussions. I suggest that if you plan to join some streams, that you click the little "Add to Updates" so when things get posted on this forums such as planned stream dates (often on Saturday or Sunday with the usual planned date to be determined by the poll.

My Twitch btw

link
 This is pretty much a place to post thing about upcoming streams and just general discussions. I sugg
last edited on Nov 25, 2018 at 02:01AM

Riku114 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
·11 maanden geleden Riku114 said…
Also I will be casually streaming on and off stuff like Slime Rancher or what not for my boyfriend occasionally XD Ill post my twitch up in a bit.
My Twitch btw

link
Depending on how well this goes and how much I like it, I MIGHT invest into a good webcam and let yall see my face too but thats questionable. XD
Riku114 commented…
Until I know I like it and that at least a few of u like to kom bij in, I am investing little meer than time XD Headphones and mic that I have and free streaming programs and games I already have XD ·11 maanden geleden
Also feel free to post on here too by the way
I think this week I might start Danganronpa Another Episode again for you all XD Time is still to be determined

It depends if I am kept in the football game or not.
·11 maanden geleden TheLefteris24 said…
As I have been saying, you can never go wrong with Danganronpa whether you go in for the first time or replaying it. Hype regardless. I really look forward to those Streams in general !!!!
Stream will be at 4:30 PM on Saturday at PST time zone.
So an additional thing, I currently will not be doign video cam simply cause I dont feel like it. If these start becoming a thing I enjoy I might invest into a better camera and start doing that as well, but currently it will be my voice.

If you wanna just discuss random topics, you can bring them up too. Some topics might be limited if my roommates are in the dorm at the time, but Im open to most things and if I am not I will likely say so

So come enjoy my "totally soothing" voice play through DRAE XD
So the first stream pretty much covered up until a littttle after the prologue. Nothing too major missed if you wanna join in for the next one.
Stream will likely be at 2:30 PM on Saturday at PST time zone.
Stream is up for those that want to join!
By the way stream this week is canceled due to my schedule combined with other people's schedules
·10 maanden geleden Riku114 said…
So sorry about the lack of streams lately. Between trying to coordinate schedules with people and actually finding time with my boyfriend and oldest sister and all, I havent actually been able to fit in the Saturday streams. I will likely go back to them when I get back to college and theyd probably stay consistent for at least the first few weeks.

I might try to make Sunday 4PM PST work but I can't necessarily promise anything since that is dependent on how many of the core members for DRAE can come and which cant, and if enough cant, I mgiht play a different game like Quiplash to chill over or something if we have enough people then, if not I might find a different game

To be honest though, it mainly hinges on if my house is behaving somewhat normal for once because lately theyve been rioting randomly and thatd be bad for stream cos Im home and.... yall have heard about what my home is like XD
·10 maanden geleden Riku114 said…
Thur. January 10th: 2 PM PST (Time may change)
SIMS 4 Part 2

Sat. January 12th: 2 PM PST
Danganronpa: Another Episode

Sims 4 will now be added into the streaming games for a while when I feel like it. They will probably be on Thursdays that aren't too busy since I have Thursdays off. I have to figure a good time out though.