Rory and Logan The Proposal

AussiePiper1992 posted on Feb 22, 2008 at 11:06AM
I so wish rory had said yes to him.....dont u guys think? they would have made the cutest married couple:)

Rory and Logan 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mcewen_girl said…
I know I was sooo upset when she said no.I mean what were the writers thinking,come on why have them date for like 2 1/2 seasons(& he was her longest relationship)just to have them break up I was so mad I didnt even watch the finale lol but yea i totally agree:-)
een jaar geleden Janni said…
Ya, I Loved them, last day i was watvhin a clip when rory is having dinner at his parents, in season five, jst when they have decided to be "girlfriend og boyfriend" then rory askes whybthey are Ok with Honor`s boy friends, and then Logan says that he sis not the one who is going to marry the Huntzberger Arrea( the one who is taking over) she is. It`s so sweet:D
I Love Them ToGether<33
And then I so the episode with the racket, when rory realise what the space rackett stands for. She says it is truelove:)
een jaar geleden JolijnAdri said…
I cant believe they didnt get married. Im sorry to say this but I think that Rory is an idiot for saying no! How could the writers do this to me? And in the finale, i really thought that her and logan would get back together, he would realize what a big mistake he made and all but NO! He was only even mentioned for like 1 minute. I expected Rory to be extremely upset, they had been dating for 3 years and she was totaly inlove with him! We didnt even see her cry about it! And knowing Logan, he wouldnt just give up like that, he would try to persuade her or compromise or even just accept the fact that she wants to wait! He was such an idiot for just leaving like that!
GOD talking about it pisses me off so much!
een jaar geleden TriineA said…
They better make a movie - There is no way Logan would have let her go, NO WAY! Rory and Logan belong together <3
een jaar geleden swmchicklv said…
Are they making a movie???????? That would totally make my life!!!!!!!! I agree with TriineA, Logan wouldn't let her go that easily, i hope. Besides Seth and Summer and Lucas and Peyton, they are my fav on-screen couple!!!! I F'in LOVE them together!!!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden unfair_love said…
Ummmmmmmm... sorry I kinda think that Logan is gross, and Rory said "No" and if she went with Jess when he asked her to then she wouldn't have cheated with Dean... She wouldn't have even said No to Logan cuz she wouldn't have even met him so seu me
een jaar geleden princesscool said…
ur wrong unfair love ...logan and rory belong together.. they make each other complete!they should have gotten married!!! if you don't like logan and rory GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!
een jaar geleden Janni said…
Unfair_love let me ask you one thing..Later when Logan and Rory were together and Logan had cheated on the ROry when they were broken up and Rory went to se Jess. Do you remeber that if the love Rory had for Jess was really strong she would have een abled to kiss him and be with him that day. But she didn`t. She said that she loved Logan to much. And i think that the writers brought in Jess in that season/episode to tell you Jess & Rory fans that they vare OVER! And that Rory is truly and 100% in love in Logan!!
een jaar geleden mcewen_girl said…
^^Thank you seriously they need to get over the whole Rory/Jess thing they are sooo 5 seasons ago...move on, get a life and stop invading our PERFECT spot with their stupid comments!!
Rory and Logan were destined and I soo hope with all my might they make a movie cause NO WAY IN HELL Logan would have given up that easy which is why I am soo pissed cause the writers wrote him as this verry determined and persistent person who always got what he wanted then all of the sudden he's not anymore..it's totally wack!!!
een jaar geleden Dazzleme38 said…
Man, I was crying when she said no. They are the best couple in the world!
een jaar geleden Gilmoregirlxoxo said…
I can't believe she said no. Rory said that she didn't want to marry him because she wanted to pursue her carrer but she could of had both. Logan loved her and she loved him and they definately could have made it work even if it was a rough first year because of their jobs.... Rory could have gotten a job at the NY times and they could have lived together in NY.... It was stupid of her to say no and i think that Logan had every right to break it off even though i wanted them to stay together!!!!
een jaar geleden jemilover19511 said…
I know i am now re-watching my gilmore girls dvds again (well) mostly the rory and logan moments they are so cute together why oh why Rory like when Rory was unpacking her stuff back into her old room and pulls out the rocket(does anyone know where they got it?)
and then her mum goes have you heard from him, i reckon if he did call her and they talked they could have had a long distance relationship wouldn't it have made the end to the movie so much better if Logan was there?
een jaar geleden alicebelford said…
surprise
i was so happy when he proposed to rory and was like ther gona b togther forever but wen she said no that ruined gilmore girls for me because they wer the only reason i watched it!! is ther anymore seasons of gilmore girls? i honestly think that logan would've put up more of a fight n rory would've said yes because shes totally in love with him!!!i wish they did get married! :( i have gone off the show since that! :(
een jaar geleden ajhalecullen said…
I think the same thing alicebelford think =]
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden sethbaird said…
sad
I proposed and got rejected...OUCH
link
een jaar geleden loganrory4life said…
best couple on TV! They were so perfect! I will never get over this!!!! I love Logan and Rory so much!!! I've never shipped a couple this hard!!!!