Rupert Grint Rupert Up close and Personal

bessmarvin1 posted on Aug 30, 2010 at 02:50PM
Do you want to know a bit more about the hot and handsome Ron Weasley aka Rupert Grint.Here you go.

Rupert Grint Fact Sheet
THE BASICS

Full Name: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
Nickname: Rupe
Birth Date: 24 August 1988
Star Sign: Virgo
Place of Birth: Harlow, Essex, England
Brothers/Sisters: James (born 1990), Georgina (born 1993), Samantha (born 1996) and Charlotte (born 1999)
Parents: Nigel and Jo
Eyes: Green/Blue (yes, we know there is a debate!)
Hair: Red (aka Ginger in UK!)
Height: around 5'7" (1.74m)
Pets: Ruby (a black labrador) and Fudge (a chocolate lab)
Musical Instrument: Guitar, Banjo, Didgeridoo

A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING...

First Acting Roles: School productions and local theatre productions including: a fish in Noah's Ark, a donkey in a nativity play, "chorus thing" in Cinderella and Rump in Rumplestiltskin
First Book Read: Each Peach Pear Plum by Allan & Janet Ahlberg
FAVOURITES

Colour: Green
Article of Clothing: Jeans
Cartoon Character: Spongebob Squarepants
Music: Rock (RG.N first got this news from Jamie Waylett (Crabbe) at Collectormania when he told us, "Whenever I see Rupert he listens to rock."), although he has a "wide taste in music".
Bands: Arctic Monkeys, Parklife, Foo Fighters, Blur, Oasis, The Killers, Pigeon Detectives, and more!
Movies: Eraserhead, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Napoleon Dynamite, Star Wars, Shrek, Ace Ventura, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Dumb and Dumber
Actor: Jim Carrey
Snacks: Sweets!
Food: Burger, ham sandwiches, Hawaiian pizza
Birthday Present: Unicycle for his 14th birthday
Gadget: iPod Nano
Car: Hot Rod
Sports Team: Tottenham HotSpur (Spurs) football/soccer team (they are from North London)
School Subject: Art
Video Game: Need for Speed
Kind of books: Comedy and horror
Books: Darren Shan's Cirque Du Freak series and Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Author: J.K. Rowling
Super Power: Rupert said he would like to be invisible, so he could sneak out of detention at school!

HARRY POTTER FAVOURITES & FACTS

Harry Potter Books: Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter Scenes: The chess scene in Philosopher's Stone; the slug scene and when the flying car bashed into the Whomping Willow in Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter Character: Ron
Harry Potter Animal: Scabbers
Harry Potter Line of Dialogue: "Bloody Brilliant!"
Magic Power: Flying Car
Auditioning for Ron: On his audition tape for Harry Potter, he performed a rap he wrote promoting himself for the role of Ron Weasley.
Scariest Harry Potter Character: "For me, Hermione! Just kidding. Voldemort!"

ANYTHING ELSE?

Former School: Richard Hale School, Hertford. (Rupert graduated after taking his GCSE's in June of 2004)
Phobias: He is arachnophobic.
Childhood dream job: Ice-cream man
Childhood collection: Yo-Yos (his favourite was the Super Yo Satellite)
Pet Peeve: Vegetables
Coolest thing he's bought: Ice Cream Van and a Hovercraft!

What makes him act scared on cue: "I think of something scary, like maybe a teacher I had. Although then I might get too scared!"
Most embarrasing moment: "I drew a picture of Alan Rickman (Professor Snape). It was kind of amazing, but really ugly. Then I found out he was right behind me, watching me draw this picture. He took it really well."
Random Fact: He refused to write the essay describing his character (Ron Weasley) to director Alfonso Cuaron, because "that's what Ron would have done."
Hobbies: Golf, drawing, football, swimming and bike-riding. Still can't unicycle.

Rupert Grint 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden HaleyDewit said…
heart
This is awesome!Thanks for putting this up.
een jaar geleden crazyasfred said…
smile
thank you
een jaar geleden Wonwonlover said…
big smile
nicee and thank you :)