Haruna Ono (Vocals & Guitar)
Born: August 10, 1988
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Blood type: A
Height: 153 cm
HARUNA, the eldest among the group and also serves as the leader. A girl who had a passion for dancing and dreamed of becoming a dancer, but things changed when she met her co-members and eventually took on a rock n’ roll path. But the influence of dance stayed, the reason why some of their PV, choreography can be seen. HARUNA has the most powerful and deep voice that usually leads in their songs combined with the voices of the other 3 members. Facts
• A fan of Tohoshinki.
• A fan of the Jonas Brothers.
• A fan of the High-School Musical series.
• A fan of Justin Beiber.
• iPhone user
• Bought 4 of Tohonshinki DVD all at once.
• Likes jaejong the most because of his natural personality.
• The moment she plug her earphones and watches videos of Tohoshinki, she cries and laughs all alone.
• A huge fan of Michael Jackson.
• Has 3 piercings on her right ear.
• Has a little brother named Hideto Ono who plays soccer.
• Hates getting wet door water.
• Her eyesight is so bad that makes her say, "It's enough to make me can't live my life without contact lenses of glasses!".
• Went to see Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT movie.
• One of her most loved items is the iPod gegeven door her Mom.
• She wants to have a part time job in an Apparel store. Like becoming a koop assistant of something like that.
• She was part of the movie "BACKDANCERS".
• She was part of Mayu's back-up dancers called the SUPER TIGERS.
• She thinks trousers are better for her clothes because she can feel the wind if she wears a skirt, and she doesn't really like that.
• Named her gitaar Shun-kun