School Rumble Who Should Harima End Up With Yakumo Of Eri

pkmnfrk15 posted on Dec 13, 2009 at 04:09AM
i think he should go with yakumo because she knows that she loves him but wants her sister to be happy and even though i love eri shes a bitch

School Rumble 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden veus said…
YAKUMOOO...
i think yakumo is better...
een jaar geleden sturmtruppe4 said…
smile
yakumo!!!
een jaar geleden hey287 said…
laugh
no way! I want him to end up with Eri!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden Kitsune27 said…
I prefer Eri
een jaar geleden katt97 said…
smile
I agree with that pokemon guy but i kinda want tenma to get him (still deciding)
een jaar geleden King_of_Hearts said…
Both Yakumo and Eri?!
een jaar geleden schoolrumnerd said…
no harima and tenma are meant for each other. they dont belong with anyone but each other
een jaar geleden lamp709 said…
worried
well, personally i think he should be with eri. she might be a jerk at times and she might be rich but at the end of the anime or at least the only parts that wernt cancelled, to know that how eri actually liked him and she basically beat him up after trying to help hin because of harima calling her a slut and stuff. but the point is that i always thought there was somthing that had a (Big Aura) about it and eri's just hot anyway so thats who i would choose
een jaar geleden lamp709 said…
heart
and heres another reason why go to about 6 minutes through
een jaar geleden loldesu said…
laugh
ERI. In School Rumble Z they even SAID they were together!
een jaar geleden mrsdrpepper said…
I still think tenma and harima should be together but it annoys me how she doesn't even notice him...In that episode where harima and tenma fell asleep studying I was like YES FINALLY SHE FALLS FOR HIM!! Then when it turned out to be just a dream I was so ticked off xD
een jaar geleden AnnaOtaku210 said…
Yakumo is better for Harima because she love him and she let him go because she prefer make happy her sister after she