Serena and Nate Spoiler!! :)

XxSereNatexX posted on Dec 22, 2009 at 05:25AM
Interveiw with Kristen Dos Santos

Someone's getting hitched on Gossip Girl.

And someone is going to want to kick Jenny Humphrey in the shins. And it might be me.

Sources are spilling deets on what's ahead for the show's new love triangle, and it so ain't pretty; plus, the return of Jack Bass (also known as Dexter's Quinn).

New Love Triangle is Serena/Nate/Jenny

Candy in Hawaii: Will Jenny get her knight in shining Armani? I've waited so long for Nate and Jenny to happen! Please, please tell me they will be a couple. I want them as my Christmas present!Here's what I can tell you. According to my source: "Jenny definitely will try to steal Nate away" later this season, after Nate and Serena are more of a solidified couple. However, in what has been written so far, I'm told "Nate is resisting." That said, it certainly seems as though Jenny has fully embraced the dark side of her Machiavellian ways (will she be worse than Blair ever was?) because according to my mole, the whole Nate stealing is "going to be pretty underhanded by Jenny. Serena won't really suspect it for a bit." So let me get this straight: Little J has screwed over her stepbrother/former BFF and now her stepsister too?! Talk about a character 180 from the first season! Do we have a new Big Bad on the Upper East Side? Are producers trying to make us not like her? Thoughts?

Serena and Nate 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden XxSereNatexX said…
"Jenny definitely will try to steal Nate away" later this season, after Nate and Serena are more of a solidified couple. However, in what has been written so far, I'm told "Nate is resisting."

I knew it!!!Jenny is just a fly that this bothering Nate!!! this definitely made my day!! btw, seems like Kristen is a Serenate fan,i love her!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden lailalove said…
me too & jenny she is just a whore
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden headstrongshiho said…
wink
i'm just super happy Nate is resisting