Shadow The Hedgehog Team Flana Speach

Flana_2 posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 08:59PM
Dear Shadow the hedgehog fans,
As some may know, me and Cosmo101 are in a fight right now so to settle it, we are going to have a vote. Before you vote, take time to read both are speaches...
Why should i stay? Why don't you take a look at some of the forums and questions, im a fighter. I fight for you fellow fanpopers. Now, if two of you are in a fight, I wouldhelp U find away to work it out. Don't belive me? Ask around. Im a fighter for what's right, for anyone, even haters, just lety me know whats up. That not good anofe for ya? Another reason why I should stay here on the Shadow club is beacause im friendly to all, as long as im not very pissed off that day. Third reason, im not bossy. Forth reason, I keep my promises, if I say I will shut up and never talk to you, you got my word. Finnaly, I make friends easly, im very socaial, I listen to waht you have to say to me. Thank you and vote wisley. Now my fellow Fanpoper Cosmo101 will give her speach. * People, if you have rude or mean things to say, post them under Cosmo101's forum. That goes for her team. My Team, only comment here if you have something to say about her Team* *walkes away peacefully*

Shadow The Hedgehog 48 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...