Shadow The Hedgehog To all of u

Flana_2 posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:12AM
Im tired of all this fighting on here. Its stupid and redciulious. Cosmo101 and your gang. Will you please listen to me for one time in your life?
This cussing has gone way to far. We are civilized, we need to stop. We arn't cave men that don't know any better! We need to STOP!!! Ive gone far anofe with this just like some of you all. Look, I apoligize to you all. IM SRRY OKAY! Im not evil, ive just ben through hell. My borther died, I get teased everyday and so on and so forth. Im trying my best to be a good pearson. You all get to me. I mean, Ive hade dreams of being in hell. I don't want to be down there. I want to be with my brother when I die not the opsiiste. When I get mad its because im easly offnded *long sigh* Can't we all jsut get along?? Dear god its so annoying. Im srry i take my anger out on you all!!
Ive lost so many friends on here to bullies and other things and I don't need to lose anymore. Please I beg to all of you GET ALONG! STOP FIGHTING STOP CUSSING!! please! *trembles* Im srry to all of you. Your right Cosmo101, everthing you say about me is right!!! Just leave me alone for god sakes!!! Leave everyone alone!
last edited on Apr 10, 2010 at 04:09PM

Shadow The Hedgehog 53 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...