Shadow The Hedgehog Everyone Thats A Mexican!Listen To Me!

jeftelover posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 10:48PM
the goverment people made a law that every mexican or other kind of people must leave
arizona if they dont have papers!so if obama
puts a stop to this,then every mexican can stay!and if he dosent....then i have to leave fanpop and arizona.so plz join my club on stop the goverment!Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!i wish i could go
to the goverments room and bitch slap him in
front of the whole world!god!the goverment needs a life!he should stop being racist!so plz join my club.

ps:yay!obamas on my side!
ps:and jefte is to!
ps:yay!

Shadow The Hedgehog 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jeftelover said…
the ps part is kinda stuiped.
plz!stop the goverment!
 plz!stop the goverment!
een jaar geleden shadowgirl111 said…
angry
my sis is right peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!we should stop the goverment!
if the govermnet trys to send me or my step sis back to mexico,im
going to grab his little fucken head,and ill say,you try to fucken grab me and my sis and ill beat the liveing shit out of you!the
goverment cant do any thing to me cause im fucken young and hes fucken old!so he better back of!im his worst nightmare!ill kill the
goverment!ill kill him for being racist!
 my sis is right peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!we should stop the goverment! if the govermnet trys to send me of
een jaar geleden atkathewolf said…
sad
i heard about that! i think thats fucked up. i heard it a little dif though. i heard that they most likely r in about 3 weeks and even if you just look Mexican they will will question u. if u dont hav a liscense(sp?) that says u r an American citizen, then they will hold u away till they get proof. So basicly if u r Mexican or look it and then u better not leave your liscence at home...also it's not that they're racist that they're doin this its because of the amount of room, jobs and money in the U.S.A..stupid economy!
last edited een jaar geleden
i have 3 words for the goverment!get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:the goverment should kiss a girl or do something!!!!!!!
 i have 3 words for the goverment!get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps:the goverment should kiss a girl of
een jaar geleden cosmo101 said…
i dont like the goverment ether.i think hes kinda being racist.
een jaar geleden earthia said…
yeah,the goverment needs a life.
een jaar geleden rose_dark said…
fucking government. the retards...
een jaar geleden halla100 said…
fuck you assholes i'm hispanic stop them
 fuck u assholes i'm hispanic stop them
een jaar geleden devilthecat56 said…
sad
darn u goverment i should get a chain saw and cut his head off then feed his body to my virtal puppy isabella
 darn u goverment i should get a chain saw and cut his head off then feed his body to my virtal puppy
een jaar geleden FlanaIsOver9000 said…
angry
Thats. Plain. Stupid. The government needs an effin life. I can't belive they'd do that to mexicans.
angry
and for there fucken falt!im going to have to go to mexico!forever!
een jaar geleden Tokyo_The_Cat said…
Fuck >.< So my gramma might be sent back... and i'm scewed in an orphanage after!
een jaar geleden shadowluvr said…
i was at the march in milwaukee about this. i totally hate arizona for that dumbass law.
crying
*cries*i dont wnat to go back to mexico!well its a great place!
but im going to miss my friends and jefte!!jefte is a boy who
i like,just so u know.i feel terrible!not seeing the one that u
love the most???????????????it sucks!!!!!!!!im so going to kill
the goverment!!!!!!u peeps not know how i feel!!!!!!!and right
now im starting to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden blazeroxs said…
OMG THATS SO STUPID! I HEARD ABOUT THAT TOO, THE POLICE IN ARIZONA ARE ARRESTING PEOPLE JUST BEACUSE OF THIER SKIN COLOR AND BY THE WAY THEY LOOK! THATS PLAIN STUPID! OBAMA SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! WE MEXICANS HAVE OUR RIGHTS! EVERY RACE DOES!!
een jaar geleden shadow_luver said…
sad
i think that its terrible to acuallyalot of my friends are mexican and here is three words THATS JUST SAD
 i think that its terrible to acuallyalot of my vrienden are mexican and here is three words THATS JUST
een jaar geleden rose_dark said…
smile
the world is filled with assholes. even me.
een jaar geleden FlanaIsOver9000 said…
¡Odio el gobierno! ¡Esto es estúpido! <--- used translator xDD
een jaar geleden halla100 said…
crying
mexicans rock i know spanish they send my mom o no * cry * like i said fucking asshole goverment
een jaar geleden shadehedgehog said…
angry
I SHALL KILL EVERY SINGLE RACIST ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­RRR­RRR­RRA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RR1­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!