Smallville Smallville banner/icon/motto submissions

xoheartinohioxo posted on May 22, 2011 at 03:24AM
Now that Smallville is over, and since we've had this look for a long time now, I think it's time for a change!

Rules:
1.) The characters that MUST be included are - Clark, Chloe, Lana, Lex, Lois & Oliver. [It's up to the individual banner makers if they would like to include other characters.]

2.) Couples - Couples tend to bring drama, so IF you want to include couples on your banner, you MUST include at least ONE of their rival couples to be fair. [Ex: If you are going to put Clark/Lois, you must put Clark/Lana or Clark/Chloe as well. Same goes for Chloe/Oliver - you must then also include another Chloe ship. Chloe/Jimmy, Chloe/Clark etc.] *No one off ships please! Like some random character that was only dated one episode*

3.) Banners must be 800x100

4.) Icons must be 100x100 or 200x200.

5.) This is just a suggestion, but I'd think it would be best to have the icon be an image that won't cause any drama. [As in, no couples, no multiple characters etc.] Something like our current icon, maybe the last shot of the show or any shot of Clark as Superman etc. Something iconic.

6.) Mottos - Feel free to submit any quotes that you think would be good!

Any questions/concerns? Just comment here!

Submissions are due by: June 5th

Smallville 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden othobsessed92 said…
I am not a huge fan of having couples in the banner either, but having the last shot of the series be the spot icon is an epic idea :D
Banner #1

I don't like it one bit, but I needed a break from all the studying and this is what came about xD
 Banner #1 I don't like it one bit, but I needed a break from all the studying and this is what came
Matching icon #1
 Matching icoon #1
Icon #2
 icoon #2
een jaar geleden xoheartinohioxo said…
Maham, that banner [& the icons] are freaking gorgeous! I only wish I could be anywhere near as good as you <3
een jaar geleden nikibella said…
banner #1
 banner #1
icon #1
last edited een jaar geleden
 icoon #1
Banner #1:
 Banner #1:
Matching Icon:
 Matching Icon:
banner #2
 banner #2
banner #3
 banner #3
banner #4
 banner #4
een jaar geleden othpop6668 said…
not great at making banners but gave it a go anyway :)
 not great at making banners but gave it a go anyway :)
een jaar geleden othpop6668 said…
matching icon:
 matching icon:
een jaar geleden HollyCombsLove said…
heart
Banner:
last edited een jaar geleden
 Banner:
een jaar geleden azn_kiddo said…
smile
I was thinking for the motto it could be what Chloe said in the finale, "This is the story of an amazing boy who grew up in a little town of the fields of Kansas, Smallville."

Nice banners & icons btw!
een jaar geleden rere14 said…
it's the first time i try to make an icon for any spots, so here it goes
 it's the first time i try to make an icoon for any spots, so here it goes
een jaar geleden Catilla said…
Motto: Always Hold on to Smallville.
So I wasn't planning on making another banner, but inspiration kinda struck and here it is!
 So I wasn't planning on making another banner, but inspiration kinda struck and here it is!