Sonic fan Characters Sonic fan character RPG

Milesprowerfan posted on Jun 10, 2009 at 04:02PM
Ok. This is where a bunch of cool people get together to make adventures with their fancharacters and other peoples fancharacters. (Hopefully ya'll will be nicer than the peeps on fanfiction.)

Rules:
1. No controlling other peoples' fan characters.
2. Help the story along, not halt to take a bath or something.
3. No leaving people out. (eg: "All the hedgehogs come with me.)
4. No killing off other peoples' fancharacters (this goes along with rule #1).
5. ALWAYS use a character sheet when posting a new fancharacter! Those without character sheets will be controlled by other players.
6. Have fun!

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:
Special Power (if any):
*Flight, Speed, or Power:
Background Story:

*Flight is a character that can fly. Like, Miles "Tails" Prower, Cream the Rabbit, Wave the Swallow, Rouge the Bat.
Strongly recommended: fox w/muliple tails, someone with wings, or something with a mode-of-transportation.

Power is the strongest member of the team. Like, Knuckles the Echidna, Storm the Albatross, Omega from Team DARK, Big the Cat.
Strongly recommended: echidna, something large, something with martial art degree.

Speed is the fastest character. Like, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy Rose the Hedgehog.
Strongly recommended: hedgehog, someone with athletic abilities, CHAOS CONTROL involved.

Sonic fan Characters 300 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 300

een jaar geleden Milesprowerfan said…
Name: Myzak the Cat
Race: Cat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: Hero/Neutral.
Special Power (if any): Has computer-hacking skills. He's a cyber-junkie.
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Power, with a high degree in martial arts, fist-fighting, and skating.
Background Story: Myzak was raised in the sae dimension as Blaze. When he was only 7, he rescued Lil from his frozen planet. They accidentally warped to the Lost Colony ARK, where Dr. Gerald Robotnik planted his last memories into Myzak. Myzak then struggled to control his own thoughts as well as feelings for years in the Sonic Demension. It wasn't until he revistited ARK to have his mind erased that he was cured. Now, left with a swollen mind and broken heart, he journeys across the galaxy, trying to find a Team that will accept him.

Myzak strode in the streets, trying to find some food. It hurt that he couldn't see Lil again. You know, being a social outcast didn't work with cops. He was homeless, alone, and surviving on junk. Not the best way to live.
Suddenly, he heard a noise. Spinning around quickly, he shouted into the dark alleyway behind him. "Who goes there?? Don't try anything funny, please! I am armed!"
een jaar geleden frylock243 said…
Name: Osaka Kenyoku
species: white fox
weapons or special powers: she uses a Samurai sword sometimes, and has excellent fighting skills. She can also fly just by spinning her tail really fast, but rarely ever dose *she can get about as high as the clouds*
other: She was born in Osaka, Japan, and loves fighting and American super hero comics. She hates most anime or manga. She's a very sweet and polite little fox, but can also be very violent if you tick her off.

back story

Osaka Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. She had a great interest in sports and comic books, and the most athletic girl in her school. she had a long, fluffy tail, and could spin it tail really fast use it to fly. She was also very polite. her mom, Kaorin Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Osaka's dad, Jhonen Kenyoku, didn't really have a job. Osaka had a 17 year old brother named Ken, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was almost done with school. the Kenyokus were a rich family, due to a fortune passed to them when Osaka's grandma died. alot of times during summer break, Osaka's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when the chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanna go to another city, they drive there. one summer, when Osaka was 5, Osaka and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido this summer. all they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day. not even gas for the car was a problem

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, our of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. they chose the wrong time to do this. they were immediately overrun by a huge crowd of people

there seemed to be millions of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in.Osaka tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make Osaka feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crown was screaming, and it started to distract Osaka. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Osaka was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

Osaka was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would fly up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before Osaka. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Osaka's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find Osaka, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and Osaka never found them. she didn't know it, but she flew out of Hokkaido.

when Osaka decided to give up, she flew off (some more) and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" said Osaka. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. alot of times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 10

Osaka decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of flying, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Osaka said to herself. she immediately flew in, and started destroying robots. the hedgehog didn't notice Osaka until she threw the last one. the hedgehog sorta just looked at Osaka for a moment."hi." he said. "oh, hi." said Osaka. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Osaka Kenyoku. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

Osaka started to get a sad, and angry look on her face

"i lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Osaka really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "i have to go now. it was really nice to meet you, Shadow." A few minutes after Osaka started to fly away, Shadow asked "would you like to stay with me?" Osaka froze for a second, and turned around. "um, uh... okay, i guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Osaka flew down, and stood quietly in front of Shadow. She gave him a small, long hug. "thank you" she said.
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
YAY! I like this. But here's a note for the future: Myzak is going to be asking and talking DIRECTLY AT Osaka.

Myzak grumbled to himself for being on edge. There was Shadow, in the middle of daylight. Unfortunately, he had someone with him. A cute white fox with an extremely nice face. He approached them. "Konichiwa!" He smiled and waved. "I'm sorry my Japanese ain't at all that fluent. Name's Myzak." He glared at Shadow. "I'm sorry, but the last time I saw you, you messed up my mind-wipe, hedgehog. I had to reclaim all my memories."

Tails ran up to Myzak. "Long time no see..." He smiled. "I was just looking for you. Eggman has Sonic captured, Knuckles is unconious, and I'm all alone!" Tails blushed when he noticed the cute white fox. "Oh. Hello. I'm Miles Prower, everyone calls me, uh, Tails. Who are you?"
"oh, hi. my name's Osaka."
Myzak rolled his eyes. "I should know that fine. Neko is the Japanese word for cat. I'm a cat after all."

"What about Sonic and Dr. Eggman?" Tails asked, worry plastering on his face. "We need to help!"

Shadow nodded, "That's right. You wanna help, Osaka? we could use an ass-kicking fox girl after all."
Osaka giggled. "sure, why not?"
een jaar geleden AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Name Aus the hedgehog.
Age 17.
Gender Boy.
Race Hegehog.
Hero.
Speed.
He once lived with his family on a ranch his mother and his father were stabed :~( and his house was set aflame by a mystirious perso with the number 666 carved in his skin 7 yaers later he wirks at gun with his new found friends Pat,Blood,and Stitch(will wright charector sheets when I get there ogins figured out)thats all.
Aus:Man I hate this place what am I going to do Im lost and I have to find my friends Pat,Stitch,And Blood wait who those people.Aus reconized Shadow but did not know the people surrounding him then he noticed Nico.Aus:Ok,I need to check this out.Walks over.Who are you I want an answer now!
Very nice.
angry
I SAID I WANNA ANSWER Pulls out gun OR ELSE!
smile
!!!NOTE TO ALL: This isn't "Shadow the Hedgehog," the game when something bad happens and people cuss, or people shoot everybody up. I've gotten a complaint from...well...I can't say where exactly due to the fact that this forum would be terminated against my will. The point is, the "person," doesn't want there to be anymore cursing/swearing, but they did allow me to keep a PG-13 violence level. Just as long as there isn't any sex scenes.!!!

I'm gonna add a character.

Name: Lil "Black Cat."
Race: Cat
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL: You're gonna NEED to know this. DARK/HERO. She was born with a DARK curse, so she's half DARK. She's fighting against it, which makes her a HERO.
Special Power (if any): She can grab one or more Rings and transform them into light. If used in anger or fear, the light energy becomes lethal to all who come into contact with.
*Flight, Speed, or Power: Speed, unlike Myzak.
Background Story: Born with a DARK curse, she has been on the brink of self-destruction several times before actually getting a low-ranking-job from the Police Force. After a few years, she became the highest-ranking Chief Inspector. When things started heating up with Dr. Eggman's sudden return to the galaxy, she was fired. Now working as a special operative for TEAM CHAOTIX, she's on the hunt for Eggman for her own personal revenge.

"Oh, yeah. Okay. No need to get violent." Myzak raised his hands in a peaceful jesture. "Hah there. Name's Myzak the Tomcat. I have my own problems, you know." Myzak failed to warn the new Hedgehog that there was another sneaking up on him. "Ya'll are pretty strange, you know that?"

The newcomer chose her chance to attack. With a jump kick to the side of the head, she knocked the hedgehog away. Not letting go of him, she thrust her other leg at the hand with the gun. The gun flew to Myzak. The other cat caught it.

"Sorry, hun." Lil smiled nicely. "But you don't pull anything in this town." She backed up. "I was just on my way to Headquarters when you said, 'Dr. Eggman has Sonic and your friends.' I decided to pop in and see what the problem was." She turned to the new hedgehog. "Nothing personal. I just have a 3rd-degree blackbelt."

Now, an awkward silence filled the air. "Hah Lil."
"Hi."
"Nice to see you in the neighborhood."
"I love you. I don't want you to get hurt."
"I can arrange something later, but we do have this new guy to interigate."
"Yeah, okay." Lil turned to the new hedghehog. "Who are you? I'm Lil, this is Myzak, Shadow, Tails, and..."
"Osaka, baby."
"Right. And you are you, hun?"
My name is Aus the hedgehog I work at GUN
cool
Lil rolled her eyes. Not another rookie. "You work at GUN. Did you know that pulling a weapon out in public WITHOUT a warrent is against all rules and regulations. Says so in GUN Codebook, section 345 chapter 40 paragraph 3 line 2. I'm a Chief Inspector for 'the common police.' I NEED to know this stuff." Before she tossed Aus the gun, she shot it into the ground a hair's width away from his toes.

"You've gotten better at missing." Myzak remarked. "Only a centimeter more, and he'd be limping for life."

Lil rolled her eyes. An old flame never dies. Especially if you spark it. "So, you have any leads as far as where Eggman is, Shadow?"

Shadow grunted. "As far as I could tell, he could go anywhere he wants. Luckily, we have a smart crowd."

Myzak smirked. "And we have two foxes, two cats, two hedgehogs. 6. It's not exactly the BEST number in the world. 7 is. We need to find someone more for the best of luck. I aint sayin' nothin' yet. Just tellin' ya'll."
New charector!
Stitch
1(But he was made from pieces of 17 year olds so hes 17
Boy
Hybrid of many speices of dead animals
Hero
He has a chainsaw for an arm
Power
Stitch was made from many pieces found in the grave yard hes a Frankenstine.
Stitch:AUS DUDE!!!!Aus:Dude!Oh everone this is Stitch my partner
Lil gasped. "He's...uh..."

Myzak quickly stepped behind Lil to catch her as she fell. "I'm realy sorry for that. You see? Lil is just afraid of dead things. I'm not. Hah there."

Tails nodded in acceptance. "At least we have seven people now, right?"

Myzak gulped. "Yeah. I would believe so. Just don't eat anyone."

Shadow was gone. But, in a split-second, he returned. "I found some more Eggman robots. Grab your new friend at let's go!" He vanished again, which was the result of him moving at the speed of sound.

Lil, suddenly remembering that she had fell into Myzak's arms, felt her face begin to burn. "Right. Is it just me? Or are we supposed to follow him!" She started to run in Shadow's direction.

Myzak quickly began skating behind her. He LOATHED Eggman's robots. He turned his head to the side to see Tails flying beside him. "Just like old times, huh?"

Tails nodded. "Just like old times."

NOTE: The next person to post has to begin the slow process of actually fighting the 100some robots.
Rumaging through scraps, Lil found... "An adress."

"What?" Tails and Myzak said simultaniously.

"An address. I don't think Eggman's the one who sent those robots afterall."

"What is it?" Shadow asked.

"13 BloodLust Rd.
Transylvania, Romania." She threw the address at Aus and Stitch. "Oh crap! More creepy stuff! Does anyone know who lives here?"
"Vampires, maybe?" said Osaka. everyone else stared at her for a moment
Lil scoffed. "Not vampires. Evil geniuses."
Aus:No its Dark breath
Charector sheet for dark breath
True name Daxly
Male
Hedgehog/Werehog
Dark
He do all the things Sonic The werehog can do
Power
Dark gia made him dark his first breath as a werehog was black and dark hes one of the most wanted for his crimes of murder hes also Bloods worst enemy
Note,This is a charector sheet
Pat
Male
Hedgehog
Hero
Lightning blasts
Fly
He was once just a normal police man but one day he was shot by lightning he gaind powers Great smartness and electrisity
Aus:Grabs his phone and starts talking suddenly out of no where a car pulls Pat:ALL ABOURD FOR ROMANIA!!!
I am going to post the RPG on the articals so more people can see it written out carfuly ok
smirk
You're going to copy and paste our RPG in the articles. Sounds fair. Meanwhile, I might as well finish my fanfiction too so you guys know what is being picked up from the "last adventure." Note: I do have at least 3 fanfics for reading. I just have to post it.

Lil groaned. "Dang it!" She strolled up to Pat. "Hi again! Remember me?" She batted her eyes. "I was in charge of an investigation. I told you not do to something, and you DISOBEYED me! You know how much paperwork I went through, buddy?"

Myzak hissed. "Stop it, sweetheart!" He then became intriuged with the car itself. "Does this thing fly, ya'll? Perdy dang nice."
Oh yeah I remember you the one who told me to stand out holding an anteana in the middle of a thunder storm and this thing can fly I worked on something I found at the dump
Lil hissed. "THAT wasn't MY order! I had specifically said, "DON'T stand in the middle of a storm BECAUSE of your electric powers! I had told you to go in pursuit of a criminal, and you didn't do it! I had to do it myself BECAUSE you were off on an adventure! Why I'd-"

Myzak hissed. "Enough, Lil!" He then turned to Pat. "I still would like to know more about this car."

Tails was staring at the sky. It grew darker with imense force. "That looks like a storm."

Myzak's expression grew dark. "That ain't no storm, Tails. That there is evil." Before anyone could ask about it, Myzak yelled, "Everyone in the vehicle! Quickly before it's on us!"
Good Hey Queen dust is on 99.9 "another one bites the dust" As they were flying.Rouge:Hey Aus how is it going Aus.Aus blushes.Stitch:Aus and Rouge sittin in a tree...Aus:Stitch and Sally sitt...Stitch:YOU SAID YOU WOULDENT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT!Starts chainsaw attached to his left arm
big smile
Lil chuckled. "How embarassing."

"Mutated, is what it is." Shadow coughed. "Hedgehogs and other species."

"They're franekstiens anyhow, hedgehog." Myzak defended sarcastically, which was his best characteristic. "Now, how long will it take to get to Transylvania?"

Note: I published the next to parts for you, Aushedghog. Please comment!
Well we should be there in about now!New charector
Blood
Male
Hedgehog
Hero
Pulls sowrd out of chest and uses it for combat
Power
Doesnt have 1.
Blood:Hey guys looks at the girls Lookin fine laides.
meh
Lil rolled her eyes. "Same for you. Unfortunately, I fence a lot more than needed. You have the catchiest accent, but I'm not interested. Blood, is it?"

Myzak raised an eyebrow. "Are we just gonna flirt, or is SOMEONE gonna tell me how long it'll take to get to Transylvania in this peice of junk?"

"About six hours." Tails calculated. "I'm not sure about the storm, though."

"It's not a storm, for the thousandth time!" Myzak snapped. "Let's just get out of here!"

"Roger that." Shadow pulled Rouge into the cockpit. "Rouge, you co-pilot."

"But I want to see the hottie! We have plenty of time to kill!" Rouge whined.

Meanwhile, lightning struck outside. "If this isn't a storm," Tails asked. "WHAT is it?"

Myzak shuddered. "Radioactive electronic waves. Lethal. They had them on ARK."
Rouge noticed the small fox standing behind Shadow "who's this cutie?" Osaka replied, "my name's Osaka"
Pat:OH NO if rouge is gonna sit any where its next to Aus Tails your Co-pilot Blood get in!Blood:Stops looking at Lil.I CALL THE SEAT NEXT TO LIL!Pat: OK JUST GET IN!Rouge:Sits next to Aus.Aus blushes.
Lil batted her eyes mockingly at Myzak. "I'm gonna stay innocent."

Myzak grumbled. "I'll co-pilot, then. Tails sits next to Osaka. It's only fair. And then Rouge will be on the other side, and then Aus. What's up with ya'll and sitting next to girls, huh?" Then, he reluctantly wandered into the front.

Lil batted her eyelashes at Blood, who kept on trying to hold her hand. "You know..." She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "That was pretty rude, you know. Even though I broke off the dating relationship with Myzak two years ago, he's still my best friend." She turned her head away. "Only he knows what I've been through."

Meanwhile, the radioactive storm enclosed on the small car. The power went out.
sad
Pat:Looks like we have that house...WAIT WHERE DID THAT HOUSE COME FROM?Aus:Im not scared.Blood tries to impress Lil by saying me either.Stitch:Im n n n not ss sc scared e e either.
cool
Lil rolled her eyes. "I can read your mind. I'm SO out of your league, it's not funny. Stop trying to impress me. It'll only make me upset."

Myzak grinned. He strolled over to Blood. "You know, the only thing that's gonna impress her is if you challenge her to a duel of swords and actually let her beat you." He chuckled. Then, he entered the haunted house.
Suddenley a robot comes out of no where and attacks lil But Blood saves the day by destroying it Lil:MY HERO.Aus:WAKE UP!Blood: whaza?Aus:We are going in the house.
Note: Seriously, You're not supposed to control Lil. In a dream sequence, you can, though. Like you did in that post. In the furture, please don't.

Lil chuckled. "You have weird dreams." She then tilted her head at Blood's curious look. "'My hero?' What a boy. Didn't I warn you? I can read your mind. Even your daydreams. Be careful what you think around me." She decided to walk with extra-hip this time. "Oh. And if a robot DID attack me, I'd split it in half with light." She rubbed two rings together. In their place, a small orb of light floated. "Here Myzak."

"Be careful," Myzak warned, grabbing Osaka's hand so Shadow could load his gun. "This place is pitch blak. Only Lil, Rouge and I can see in the dark."
can you see the sun is shinin on me.Stitch:what was that?
Lil turned. They were talking about the little orb of light she posessed. She held it up to her face so it illuminated in her golden eyes. "You see, I was born with a DARK curse. I have to constantly battle against it. But, since I'm half-HERO, I have the power to control both Darkness and Light." She gave the little floating orb to Myzak and pulled out another ring. "Rings are made out of an energy that I can control. Don't touch it, or it's gonna take your finger off! I rub rings together to make Light. Most of the time, I can just close my hands around one, and...PRESTO!" Another orb floated in her open palms.

"Now let's go in. Watch your step! Some of these boards might- ARGH!" Lil dropped suddenly. Her orb of light dropped five floors down. She held on tightly to one of the wooden beams. "DON'T COME OUT!" She yelled. "The other boards might break!"

Myzak became furious. "I...I can't...I can't save you! I...I have your...Light-ball! Tails, why don't you- wait...Where did Tails and Osaka go?"

Shadow became frantic. "OSAKA!" He screamed. "I'll never live with myself if she's gone!"

"Sorry to break up the party," Lil felt the beam bend, "but Rouge is gone too...and the board is BREAKING!"
CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE Stitch:THE MUSICS GETTING LOUDER.Blood:I'll save you.puts sword in the roof and grabs on to it and saves Lil.Come on you've gotta kiss me now.
????:ATTACK!Metal sonic and Metal knuckles came out of no where grabs blood Aus shoots them they ecpslode revlealing them to be dolls.Suddenley the floor starts droping into a portal of somekind Blood grabs Lil and and gets her out and falls in the portal.
kiss
Lil spat. "Oh not you don't!" She quickly grabbed Blood before he could drop and disappear into the portal. "Didn't you know, Romeo? I rock-climb in my spare time." Suddenly, the portal closed. Darkness surrounded them once more.

"Well," Myzak's weak voice echoed in the dark. "The music stopped. But, where's Shadow?"

"Something's wrong with this house." Lil gasped. "Terribly wrong. Whatcha think, Blood?"

"There's a plattform over here!" Tails's voice echoed. "Jump!"

Myzak, Lil, Blood and whoever was left jumped to the plattform. Surprisingly, Tails was actually Tails! His quirky-twin-tails swayed furiously. "Where does the portal go?" He asked.

"That is another mystery." Myzak concluded. "One we've gotta solve ASAP."

Meanwhile, Lil quickly grabbed Blood's hand. "I've got to thank you some way or another. You almost died for me. That says something else. I have to say, I'm impressed. We haven't even known each other that long...but..." She shoved her lips against Blood's. Their first kiss.

After they seperated. Lil's hand curled into a fist. "I said, 'Be careful what you think!' I can read minds!" She then punched Blood's chest. Hard. The punch knocked him backwards. "You won't be so lucky next time, Blood."
Blood just stood there dayzd in wonderment.But he went on the platform once on Tails started laughing for no reason at all.Aus:why are you laughing.Tails:Because you fell in my trap Tails is somewhere in this with Osaka.My name is Tails doll.Mwahahaha.New charector
Name:Uknown
Hedgehog(I think)
Hero (I think)
Power
Doesnt have 1
TD:MWAHAHA!Gets knocked out.No name:Hey guys wat up.
een jaar geleden zelda4559 said…
Character sheet:
Name:ruby
Race:hedgehog
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:Neutral
Special Power (if any):none
*Flight, Speed, or Power:speed
Background Story:?
Tails and Osaka were wandering throughout a completely dark basement like area. Osaka was clutching onto tails' hand so she wouldn't get lost. Tails felt Osaka's hand shaking a little bit. "Osaka, are you okay?" asked Tails. "n..n-n- No!" Replied Osaka. She started to whimper a little bit, and started to silently cry. tails was worried. then, suddenly, Osaka tripped over something. She immediately realized, she tripped over a bloody dead body. "BWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Osaka screamed, got up and ran over to tails and began to hug him tightly. "WHEN IN THE HACK ARE WE GUNNA BE OUT OF HERE?!?!?!?"

Tails moved the body out of the way, and found it was lying on a door. "Osaka, look! I found a way out!" shouted Tails in amazement. Osaka had her face buried in his chest. "huh?" Osaka let go of him, and tried to open the door. "Darn, it's locked."

"Let me try." Tails found a small needle sitting on the floor, and tried to pick the lock. Tails got it open. "C'mon! we need to go and find the others!!! And fast!"
While back upstairs nobody new that the Real Tails doll was taking the car with the help of a few fake Metal sonics and Metal knuckles
It was a while until Tails and Osaka found everyone else. "Hey everyone."

they were relieved to see that the two were alive, especially Shadow to see Osaka.

"you two okay?" said Myzak. "yeah, we're fine. 'cept Osaka is still a little scared."
Shadow noticed that Osaka was tracking blood from her shoes, and there was a little bit on her Sailor uniform, but didn't even bother to ask.
crying
Pat:The suns rising we should...OH F*** MY CAR ITS BEEN STRIPED OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE RADIO!Looks like we are walking good thing its only 3 miles away.
"not me, i'm flyin" said Tails. "me too." said Osaka.

smile
IMPORTANT Note: PLEASE DO NOT CONTROL MYZAK!!! Anyway, I wish to formally welcome Zelda4559 along with Ruby the Hedgehog. We're happy you joined us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I reply most often almost the second you post. I was...uh...gone today, but that doesn't often happen. Now, for the next posts, I would like everyone to accept Ruby into our small story.

Note to Zelda4559: Just for the future, when you post a character sheet, you might want to jump right into the story. Don't just wait to post, or you might end up being drowned. As a moderator of this forum, I understand that you need to be included. OH! And I like your fanfic. Nice action.
meh
Note to AusHedgehog: I know you like making characters, but I've gotten another complaint. This one is from one of my forum mentors.

He writes, "I wish to formally inform you that unlimited characters is fun, but creates problems. Please limit your players to less than five to make sense. Also stress to your follower, 'AUSHEDGEHOG' that another sheet will slow down the story. Please inform him that I have been following the progression of the RPG, and I do not think that another character -one without any name, information and background story is needed."

So you see, it might be best to have your new character, "Be on hold." Five characters is enough, but what if you want to add more characters, you might end up stuck. See what I mean? I'm sorry, but that's what is going on.
Ok you can take no name out of the story but one thing theres one more charector not now but later.OK back to the story.
Pat:Ok i guess that could work.Blood:I call uhhh witch ever fox that Lil will be on
Lil folded her arms. "I don't think that's very nice. I mean, I know for a fact Tails has carried multiple passengers in the past, and I'm not so certain about Osaka. What I'm trying to say is that just because they can fly doesn't mean they're required to carry us." She glared at Blood. "I am NOT going to be flying. I'm walking, like a sensible person." She rubbed three rings together, since the night had no moon and clouds covered the stars.

The giant orb of light dancing in her hands illuminated a horror. Myzak was gone. Lil's eyes grew wide. "Where'd Myzak go?"

Myzak was stumbling around in the old house once more looking for Shadow. "Shadow!" He called. "Shadow!!!!" Suddenly, he heard a noise. He turned around to see a girl hedgehog standing behind him. "Are you lost?" He asked.

Note to all: Due to the fact that Zelda4559 has NOT posted yet, I am putting the forum on hold until she does. Please do not post until she is in the story